Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
The "starving kids" line after those kids tried to get them jailed/deported and knowing what expenses Alice has is very lame now.

• Angry
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
Changing your child’s birth surname to spite your ex-husband is parental alienation page one chapter one.

Reactions: 50

NarcRage

VIP Member
she is apologizing for being 5 days late with this birthday video 🤣
---

tbh I can sort of understand this. a quick weekend trip to Europe is not really desirable. Ideally you arrive a bit earlier and leave later. you need child care for a week instead of a weekend for the same money (or even less, since the con is paying a more expensive plane ticket and likely not the extra days in hotels). This all would be obviously a non-issue if she hadnt killed off the other parent
She is just so lazy. Five days late? For a birthday message? Was she busy working a 12 hour shift down the mine?

It's just rude and shows utter contempt for her "supporters." I would say she doesn't deserve them but most of them are such cunts they deserve each other.

• Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
Going to disagree. It's 100% lies and we know that whatever she says, the opposite is usually true, ie "Ioan abused me" = she abused Ioan. "I get no money from deadbeat dad" = said father overpaid her. In the interview with Piers about it she says HW wanted to see her tits akimbo but she wasn't that kind of girl. In her tweets HW tried to rape her (funny how forgot that one with PM). She throws IG's then agent under the bus though but it hardly mattered as IG has had a new agent for years anyway.

View attachment 2947239

This shit is even more ludricrous. How does speaking lies out about HW hurt his brand? Was Ioan supposed to be the patron saint of sex offenders? HW was thoroughly discredited by then so there was no risk and it was easy for her to jump on the bandwagon. She also implies here that IG leaving her was far worse than the crimes that HW did which is very on brand for her. This shows what an opportunistic grifter she is, as if more proof was needed. Also the idea that outing IG as a Democrat would destroy his career is laughable too. So is 99.99% of Hollywood. Noone cares.

Lying Cunt.
View attachment 2947243

PS does Bianca know she's marrying into Wales' Worst family?? I think someone should tell her. 🤣
So the day after the supposed HW incident she was going to stand up and "out" HW? The rest of Hollywood stayed quiet at the time (about far worse behaviour including actual rape) but Alice was going to stand up there and then, the morning after it happened...
But only didn't because of nasty Ioan and his nasty agent.

Utter, utter bullshit.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
I am firmly in the camp that Alice is the way she is and always has been. I don’t think it is useful to see her as someone whose MH has deteriorated or who is a victim of circumstance. This is the type of assumption that her victims make and they pay dearly for it. If you have someone like Alice in you life my advice would be don’t try to fix them, don’t think they will get help and don’t negotiate with them. They aren’t interested in or capable of change.

There was no deterioration in their relationship it was fucked up and problematic from the start. Ioan was just not able to see that like many victims of abusers. Take the following.

- She was involved with someone else when they met and openly conducted an affair. Whether it was a transactional arrangement or a love match matters not. It should have been a red flag.

- She immediately moved in with him under obviously false pretences. She claimed to be looking to buy her own place. But she clearly didn’t have a pot to piss in or a regular income. Anyone rushing a relationship for economics is not doing it for the right reasons. A reg flag.

- She was immediately doing tabloid stories, “close friends are saying” my ass, about them getting married. They had barely started dating. Red flag.

- She was observed to be unnaturally possessive around him. The neck clinch and people reporting she watched him like a hawk even in the early days. People around Ioan could clearly see it.

- her public performances were embarrassing given she was and is a nobody.

- Her involvement with his fans, the SM fights and blatant trolling

- Her fights with her family and his family.

I will stop there but I have just about covered the first 5 years of publicly known behaviour after they met.

I have always said Ioan was a victim and he is not to blame for not seeing it or not putting a stop to any of it. Very few people who get caught in the web or grip of someone like Alice can. It’s arrogant to think that you would deal with someone like her better. They lie and manipulate in a way that is beyond normal comprehension in a world that functions on the assumption that you take people at face value.

I don’t want to disrespect opinions that she could have been redeemed, helped or whatever. However a lot of abusers rely on this response to keep victims trapped. It’s absolutely part of their cycle that they promise to get help and to change. It’s absolutely part of their cycle to shift blame to others or circumstances. This why they are so dangerous and why they keep people trapped.

The outcome for Ioan, being abused, was set in stone because he was with her. No “if she had” or “if he had” would change that except he should have run for the hills when those red flags started flapping.
This.

Alice seems to have followed the same M.O. since childhood.

The family wants to relocate but Mistress Alice does not? She throws the tantrum to end all tantrums, and the family caves. She wants to get engaged but Ioan does not? She throws another almighty tantrum (more than one, most likely), and Ioan caves. She is disappointed with what she perceives as a lack of success on Ioan’s part? She demeans, emasculates and humiliates him privately and in public at every opportunity to put him down and thus elevate herself (in her warped worldview, that is). And ever so forth.

She has learned early on that drama and hysterics get her what she wants. I don’t believe that genuine mental health challenges lie at the core of her behaviour – this is her personality and the way she has always gotten by in life. She is a manipulative, ill-mannered shrew with no sense of decorum, grace or compassion.

I joined this shitshow around thread #10 or so, and I’ve experienced instances of feeling sorry for her lack of perspective, her empty life and the cloud of negativity that seems to envelop her every hour of every day. But since the publication of the court documents, I can no longer muster even a smidgen of sympathy. I find her undeserving of any effort to understand or empathise with her behaviour.

Please don’t get me wrong; I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone who sees things differently. You guys have a much bigger heart and a greater capacity for compassion than I do. ❤

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for her. None.
Not only is she a catfish, broke-fish while ordering dry-ice fish, she’s abusive and vile.
I’m part of a community who have chosen no contact with a mother like Alice. The stories I read time and time again about how the parental alienation has affected them well into adult life as they reconnect with the “absent” father, are heartbreaking. Recently read one where the dad had all these court documents and pictures that mean everything the mum and said to the child was a complete lie.
You can talk about the guy who invented the term “parental alienation” as having been debunked, doesn’t stop the act being true.
According to Alice herself she was smug married. What she means is, she was able to lie in bed all day, be a “political influencer” while she had a housekeeper, nanny and devoted husband & daddy at home. She was essentially a vessel for the babies and that’s her whole contribution. Pregnancy and ivf isn’t easy. But still.
Her mindset that this means he owes her a living is concerning. Please FM’s, explain to me why?
There was no acting career, the Christmas Card has a somewhat cult-like following for a sad little Christmas movie, not even a Hallmark that can be played every week, only at Christmas. Catfish, aren’t only for Christmas!
She has destroyed his brand, she has affected his future earnings thus affected the children’s futures too. Be it in their adult relationships or further education. Imagine bringing a significant other home to meet Alice.
She has directly affected Ella’s education. The vanity project of sending her to the private school has back fired and now she’s either a school-refuser or isolated learner. There are no relationships those two girls have that aren’t fully engineered and controlled by Alice.
She doesn’t love anyone, not even herself. She’s just doesn’t have the emotional intelligence, mental capacity or ability.
Did you mean to say she is a cunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Speaking of sleazy poses in magazines, here's the other "Alice naked on a toilet" photo. I think this was called the "pooping demon" photo in the very early threads. 😂🤢

1000054894.png

Apologies to your eyeballs, everyone!

• Sick
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Hello my friends! Thank you for making me smile again (lol). No, for real, though. I woke up and saw your likes and comments (thank you all for the well wishes) and I have a stupid grin on my face.
The surgery happens on Tuesday. I've been waiting 4 years. I have internal bleeding and I have been living off blood transfusions. They found where the bleed is, finally.
But, in those 4 years I did online courses and found a remote job. And, during those 4 years I certainly was not living off 10k a month.
Anyhow, my fuckos, you are the best group of weirdos ever (me included)!! 🤪😁❤❤❤
You're the kind of human I cherish. Despite what life has thrown at you you just keep on keeping on and find ways to grow and adapt. No victimhood. I bow to you and your absolute fucking tenacity! ❣

I will raise a glass to you tonight, dear @ponyboycurtis. I hope your surgery is a great success and your insides mend and your world shifts in ways you can't even imagine yet.

Alice could learn a thing or five from you. 👌🏼

(Keep us posted)

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Wow, Ioan looks HOT!

It looks like they had an amazing time. It must be nice for Ioan to be able to go out in public without having to worry about how his other half is going to ruin his night.
Yeah must be nice to not watch your partner shovelling the snow before leaving, screeching and running up to strangers, head locking fans, gurning at the cameras, getting shit faced on the free drink etc etc....

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Why does he think Jade is crappy? I have quite a few pieces handed down to me from great grandparents and it’s incredibly expensive.
Jealousy. The same reason she trashed Bianca's engagement ring. Ioan could have given her a massive diamond and Alice would be calling it tacky, gaudy and claiming the money should have gone to her babieezzz. The same reason AlcoTone trashed Rolex and said they prefer Cartier - if Bianca had worn a Cartier watch they would have said the exact same thing in reverse.

How lucky are you to have gotten some Jade from your great grandparents! What a lovely legacy for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Marked as SAFE from the Alice Evans Relocation Program ✅

(Don’t set foot in Wales again, ya cheeky mare!)

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
tbh I'm not convinced that he is doing any of the premieres. Their promotion is pretty weird (for obvious reasons), though I suspect some of the other actors (aside of Lawrence/Smith) may be on this one since many of them live in LA. Ioan is probably still in the UK though.
I think they're here and they're attending. Just a strong hunch. This is the biggest premiere for the film. I've attended premieres here in LA. These are the ones most don't miss.

MOO

• Heart