Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Selma should just block Alice, especially after those repugnant comments she made about her and MS. I can’t believe she hasn’t removed the malignant barnacle from her followers yet (if Alice has the gall to be following her) to be honest. Alice again showing how little self awareness she has. It blows my mind that someone can be so fucking clueless as to how awful, pathetic and desperate they look.

The second hand embarrassment this woman gives me is off the charts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 43

StoneMountain

VIP Member
am catching up on the thread...
Let's not forget since we're sharing wedding photos... here's how they should be viewed today after the Domestic Violence Restraining Order (shared in an earlier thread):
1715812144348.png

• Haha

Gilbert

I’d never listened to the podcast episode with Alice before. Absolutely sickening.
Alice: Ella is actually doing very well, she’s just said ‘I’ve had enough of him’

The entire conversation is just mercilessly cruel to Ioan and Bianca. He’s a coward, not a real man, they’re pathetic, she must not own clothes, poor love, let’s send some to her seeing as she’s always in nothing but a bikini. She manifested him, it’s tragic, Ioan has been dishonest, he has lied to the girls, he has alienated himself physically and literally. Alice and the hosts are both incredibly defamatory. I’m glad this exists. Cast iron proof she can’t delete of her cruelty.

The hosts advise Alice to never say anything hurtful about Ioan to the girls. And she goes alone with agreeing with the advice as if that’s what she’s doing.

Man, I couldn’t look myself in the eye ever again if I was a fifty-something year old woman with young girls looking up to me watching me and needed to portray myself as a helpless, hapless, lost victim who can’t possibly move on because a bloody relationship ended.
I think I’ve managed to keep up with most of this saga but I won’t listen to this podcast. By your recap it sounds like two bitter, jealous women using a public platform to bully someone. I think Ella will look back on all of this at some point with anger and embarrassment as her private heartache (which she will also one day realise was caused by her mother, not her father) has been laid bare and her mother has behaved like a nasty, spoiled brat and used her pain (Ella’s) as media fodder.

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
We've moved from DefCon 4 to DefCon 5 and are staring at total destruction.

Imagine if it's marriage and a baby?!
DEFCON 5 is actually the lowest, and DEFCON 1 is nuclear war is imminent, or has begun.

Don't let anyone ever tell you that you don't learn anything from these threads.

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
The following items of clothing are banned for wedding guests:

Scarves
Scarves tucked in belts
Arguing gilets
Levitating boots
Helmut lang puffa jackets
Ribbons on shoes
Bedazzled handbags
Puffball skirts
Black leggings

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Right you lot, behave yourselves. There’s no way Bianca is going to give Alice the heads up to ruin what will be a beautiful day. Welp is going to need therapy after this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Ngl, I honestly thought that Big E's handwritten note was photoshopped on here by a Tattler, it was the mention of the rat (in the Prius)! 🤣🤣🤣

She's got a fucking nerve, commenting on Selma's post. Didn't she once mentioned about Bianca ending up in a wheelchair "like Selma"?
If I was Selma, I'd tell her to bog off! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Yeah it's a birthday card. The Make A Wish makes sense because it's a cake with candles and balloons

• Haha
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Ok guys, I didn’t want to say but it’s a big engagement party and I’m hosting it for them with my saved up YoBucks. Flying mama B and family in and we’ve got a company called “Not Brighton Bond” to watch the doors. No paps please.

• Haha

Endora

VIP Member
It seems Yo & Bee are getting ready to roar off into the future and Alice isn't even showing as a speck in the rear mirror. I am sure Ioan has explained to the girls via therapy why he has to pull back while they continue to push him away, but that he'll be ready for them when they get older and realise the reality of the situation.
If Ioan walks, it would flip the balance of power in an instant. Until now, Alice has had the upper hand in her ability to deny her ex the one thing he desperately wants - the ability to be a dad to their kids. If Ioan decides to bail, her leverage disappears. Sure, she'll still complain he abandoned them, but she's been saying that for years and everyone's already heard all about it again and again and again. Careful what you manifest, Alice.

• Heart

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Yeah y’all have some good points. I guess we’ll keep speculating until they give us something more.
If it’s a wedding, I can’t wait to see my Ioan-Daddy all handsome in his formal wear 😍
I’d been saving this throwback for @kingseven birthday but it’s appropriate for now I think. Cuties!

IMG_6913.jpeg

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
How good it must feel for Yo to reconnect with his family, friends and roots like this, and with a partner by his side who has an appreciation for and interest in sharing all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Old Soak

VIP Member
If Ioan gas truly walked away and leaves Alice with full custody, she is truly fucked. If this is the case, he will only pay the legal requirement in child support. That will not be enough to fully support Alice and the girls. It will be an estimate based on his and her financials. She will need a job, and will be expected to pay her part as well. The girls may as well kiss the extras goodbye. Forget help will tuition, cars, living expenses at college... They can thank their mother for that. Slow clap for Alice. I hope she feels it was all worth it.
This is what I’m saying and if she felt alone away from family in England like she likes to claim, how is she going to feel now that she might get to play the real life single mother and not just in name only? All that money she wasted on insane rent and forcing the prolonged divorce. Stealing the lawyers fees, and expensive creams and treatments and crappy second hand clothes that aren’t nice or in good shape. Does Cameo come with health insurance…🤣? There are two things that I would not want to fuck with in the States and that is the taxman and becoming seriously or longterm unwell without insurance. I hope her shit is up to date. What a mess and it’s all her fault

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
It really shows the childish mentality of her fans when they think that jibes about breast implants and surgery are going to upset anyone. A) Bianca is too busy living the dream with the silver fox to care and B) Malice's ridiculous lips could be tossed into the sea to save a drowning child in an emergency.

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
I've never seen a more terrible set of wedding photos in my life. Are these the 'good' ones or the 'bad ones'? The only one who seems remotely happy is her younger brother. Never mind the groom being dragged down the aisle, the bride seems to be treating him like a hostage she's finally captured.

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
It must really burn her ass to see current and dressed up for an event photos of I & B happy and she’s reduced to posting weird Mother’s Day cards with Ella’s name rubbed out and major throwback pics with Ioan’s head rubbed out

• Haha

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
  • Haha