Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ponyboycurtis

Alright me fuckos, it's game time!!! In honor of Alice's latest cameo in the red and white shirt, I have created a Where's Walrus. It's very difficult. Winner gets 26 Yo bucks!! (I'm on a leave from work. I'm bored. I hope that explains it all 😆)
Polish_20240513_132247679.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Mad Betty

VIP Member
How fucking clueless can she be, commenting on Selma Blair's IG?
Selma and BW are actual friends. BW has posted photos of them out together and Selma has posted so much support for BW and IG as well. This is such a line cross, especially after the awful comments she made about her MS.

Not cool.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 78

M33L4

VIP Member
Is she packing a finding all her old keepsakes and photos and posting them on to InstaGran?
---
It says Ella but been rubbed out.
---
IMG_8938.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

welp

VIP Member
I don’t think they will be interested, would they? They are still small fry outside of a selected number of people. Even the DM articles you still get, who are they comments.

I feel sad for the girls today. Life goes on but it feels like they have been left behind and it’s on with the shiny and new. I am very sympathetic to Ioan and what he has been through, and God knows he tried, and he has every right to leave an abusive or even a non abusive relationship- but I do feel for the girls if they are seeing those cryptic posts.
I'm sure there will be interest, because the divorce has become such a big thing. It would be totally uninteresting if he had a normal divorce and this was a well accepted by everyone 2nd marriage of a fading star (except of maybe in Wales). Not convinced that they would sell them, mind. Especially not given that the former editor in chief of hello (now ambassador) is another Alice friend (and I'm sure she has many friends in many magazines)

I get its an unpopular opinion, but I just cant get myself to feel sorry for children that repeatedly abuse and then try to file false protection orders agains the father that put a roof over their head, because at the end of the day he essentially granted their wish? (thats the point of a RO, no? or of walking out of visitstions? to be far apart). I get manipulation played a role, but the eldest at least pushed it too far. there are many children with mothers a lot worse than Alice and they dont do this. And he has tried for a year now to give them another chance. i do feel a bit sad for the little one though because she seems to be collateral damage entirely. To put it this way: I feel sorry for them to have Alice as their mother, but I dont feel sorry for at least the eldest that her father may have given up on her. It may sound harsh, but if you cant get yourself to have some basic respect for a father that never did anything to you, put a roof over your head (basically provided everythin you ever had in your life) and kept giving you new chances despite your behavior, maybe you just dont deserve that father until you learn to appreciate him, at least a bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
There are only so many times you can tell someone to leave you alone and get out of your life before that person takes you at face value and does as you ask. Many people would have walked away when their child fabricated an assault to obtain a restraining order. I feel desperately sorry for the girls, but it’s clear the parental alienation has gone too far now for there to be any meaningful contact. I wouldn’t blame them for moving away.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
you beat me to it! ☺
quoting my self to say I cannot believe I made VIP status on here 😆( just in time for the wedding! 😉).

As a non regular commenter on this one forum only (zero interest in other threads on Tattle), I remember when joining back at the end of 2021, thinking that I'll never come within an ass's roar of VIP because the shitshow will be long over before I comment 1,000 times about Alice Fucking Evans. Yet here we are!

I've learned so much from you all, and have been through so much and changed and grown so much as a person since then.

This little group has given me so much, in more ways than any of you could possibly know.

I love you all, and thank you all for being the wonderful individuals that you are ❤.

And although I'm loathe to say it, given the hell she's put her kids and ex and many others through, thanks AFE because we wouldn't be here without you 🥴.

As you were! I'm back to silent catchup again! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 60

M33L4

VIP Member
Personally I think Lisa is entitled to be upset by the break-up with Ant, he was using her to portray a picture perfect relationship while she nursed him through alcoholism, possibly her own and their infertility. I’d be sad if I hadn’t been able to have children for many years and then my ex-husband had a child with someone else. I’d say it’s perfectly natural. The press tend to print everything she posts as if it’s a dig. The petty battle over the dog too must hurt her. She’s no where near an Alice. The sweetener for Lisa is money, by the looks of it that hasn’t brought her the happiness most of us deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

welp

VIP Member
this reminds me a lot of her birthday card from ages ago or the youtube comment in the car park. she has truly gaslighted her into thinking that she is "working hard" when the only hard working parent is the one she assaulted
1000029889.jpg

1000029891.jpg

PS: many many concerning wordings btw. I get those cards are always exagerated, but this is in particular. no one says "I owe my life to you", but this is what narcs make you feel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alice’s supporters were obviously sent to the DM to complain about breast implants and nose jobs.
Just goes to prove Bianca's claim of organized trolling against her. The more they gang up on her online, the more they're proving Bianca's point. I'm not sure how they feel that's helpful to Alice's cause. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

welp

VIP Member
her mom again
1000030035.jpg

B also liked all the wedding and moving to Wales comments. they are playing with us 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Personally, I prefer more princess-y gowns, but given Bee‘s general style, I think she would look absolutely stunning in this one:

IMG_2535.jpeg

That said, I can’t believe I‘m browsing for a complete stranger’s wedding dresses. Next thing I know, I‘ll spend the weekend test-baking her wedding cake. God, I hope this is just some weird Covid symptom! 🙄😂

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Mrs. Bianca Gruffudd does have a very nice ring to it.

I suspect IG wants nothing more than to publicly call her his wife. His family clearly loves her and her family clearly adore him.

Good on them, I say. It's nice to see people who have strong family values and who honor their parents find each other. I imagine the mothers have bonded and are thrilled right now. What a relief after seeing both children suffer so much.

MOO

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think she handled being cheated on much better than Alice, who wasn’t even cheated on.
That said, she got paid a hell of a lot more than Alice ever will, so maybe that reined her in somewhat.
She signed an NDA. She drops the occasional cryptic Instagram post which I wish she would stop, it shows she still hasn’t moved on. I can understand her ire. Her whole life was wrapped up with her ex and even his showbiz partner Dec. She is very well regarded in her own field - chief make up artist on Strictly. Dec said she looked after him before he got married, doing “wife work” like buying his relatives birthday cards. Yet when Ant decided he preferred their PA she was unceremoniously dropped from all their lives - the coterie of Ant n Dec, Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, who at that time shared the same PR and management who had powerful leverage at the ITV. And was dropped from a lot of the ITV shows she was working on. Their PR played dirty with her too, using the Daily Mail to stick the knive into her to deflect the light away from their drink driving cash cow Ant. They kept following her showing the worse possible photos of her. She earned every penny of that divorce settlement.

Tellingly Stephen Mulhern, in the Ant n Dec coterie - stood by Lisa and she is his make up artist. Piers Morgan stood up for her too, said she had been treated badly. She is also Alan Carr’s make up artist. Got a lot of time for her. She is a grafter but was dumped in a horrible way. Relationships end for all sorts of reasons but she was stitched up so he could pursue another woman and to cover up his alcoholism and substance abuse. He wouldn’t even let her have the dog which was his present to her - they still share custody and he went on to get more. He could have let her have the dog as a solace. I hate unfairness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Could it be that they are just friends with the hair transplant guy? Fuck me, I’m glad they’re not hanging out with someone who owns an undertakers??

• Haha
Reactions: 57