Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The thing is Alice isn’t even a bad looking girl- she’d scrub up with the right clothes and less garish make up. She’s a perfectly attractive woman of her age ( the drinking doesnt help no doubt). Ioan still looks good and has moved on to someone else.
I have no idea why her followers make horrible comments about Bianca as if she’s unattractive compared to Alice. There’s no comparing a woman that age without kids and a woman in her mid 50s ffs. They are in completely different leagues- and I say that as a middle aged woman myself. It’s just so cringe and bitchy.
Bianca slayed in that dress, anyone who says otherwise is clearly blind

• Heart
Reactions: 47

NarcRage

VIP Member
She liked this comment on Elsie's card.
What a nice comment to make on a post about a children's birthday mothers' day card...

Eta I wonder if they mean to say this daily to his face (pretty sure this will beach her RO) or just call him a cunt in front of the kids
Screenshot_2024-05-13-06-08-12-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

M33L4

VIP Member
If Bianca is sensible and she is, she will have an auto block on anyone following Alice. She has a dvro against the bad bitch. Can you honestly say that if they were to cross paths Alice wouldn’t be hysterical, nasty and violent? The fact they think it’s a badge of honour to be blocked is batshit.
Alice likes to weaponise others to do her bidding, a regular ol’ high school bully whose prom king is off banging someone much prettier and classier. Suck on that Big Al.
---
I never follow celebs but know Ioan (Titanic) was Sir Lancelot…
---
IMG_8934.jpeg

Tell me you’re using an alt to chat with Alice when you’ve been blocked by Bianca on your main without telling me…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
Cards on the table I HATE clickbait photos BUT if someone was sending an army of trolls after me and commenting on everything I did or didn't do....I'd totally be on the wind up!

(As an example - I moved house and got friend requests off people I absolutely don't know, just so my Alice could keep tabs on me!)

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
It must really sting that Ioan is so obviously in love with Bianca.

I do think he loved Alice especially early on but then he got completely fed up with her.

View attachment 2930936
I think he was very much in love with the woman he thought she was and over time he realised that woman didn't exist and the woman she really is killed any chance for love to grow anew. As I wrote in the last thread I sometimes feel a smidge of pity for her because the way she treats people makes her really unlovable. Not even her FM's really see her or love her for her.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
If what we’re speculating is true, I reiterate, this is a huge loss for Alice. He’s gone to marry Bianca, maybe start a family together and has quite possibly moved country. She’s left alone, in LA, with two very damaged and angry kids, a teen and a tween with all the things that come with it, little money coming in and every one sick of her whining. She might be quiet for a while because he might really really be gone. No more LA. No more courts and battles. No more power over him. This would be the ultimate blow. If true…..

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Imo Alice and Fiona share a lot of similarities and I'm hoping to get some insights into Alice's behaviour from TBP's analysis of Fiona.
I watched a analysis on YouTube of Fiona done by a very thoughtful therapist and he said it was his belief she has NPD (he touched on sociopathy but stayed focused on narcissism). He said stalkers are most often narcissists. He's treated them.

He broke down both Fiona's character on the show and then her interview with Piers. It was fascinating. He explained how NPD develops from early childhood and how Fiona essentially might see the world.

Much of what he explained sounded like AE behavior wise.

MOO

• Wow
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
Imagine your kids thinking they owe you their lives!
We chose to have them, we have to give them everything they need and do all we can to make their lives fulfilling and rewarding.
They don’t owe us us anything.
It’s so sad her girls have been taught to think that. What a narc.
Yeah that's the most disturbing bit.
"I owe my life to you"
How fucked up is that from a child? It wouldn't have ever crossed my mind to say that to my parents as a young person or in fact ever.
It's kind of cult* level devotion.

*Cult is not a typo

• Heart

Ralphiegirl

I also just can't imagine being a teenager and having my mom post every single thing I say or write or do on instagram. Get a life Alice! You are categorically the worst.

Reactions: 44

iieee

VIP Member
How dare they flaunt their relationship by getting married, that's just goading poor Malice, she couldn't even show up and throw things at them because she is trapped in BH with the Baybeeeeeeeez while he lives it up in sunny Wales

• Haha

priusrat

Alice must have done a 180 today and freaking love B.

There's nothing Alice hates more than Tattle, except maybe Welp. Well today, B's cryptic posts drove Tattle into a conspiracy spiral, and shattered Welp's inner peace. Maybe this will mend some bridges there.

In other news, I am pleased to announce I am going to be the newest real housewife of BH, and moved in with Kyle Richards (Alice applied but they said the rat from her prius had more screen appeal)

• Haha
  • Wow

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Posting again without comment.

View attachment 2937928
Every time I see a picture of her bouquet, I am reminded that she still has that thing as a dried out momento, displayed in her home. She moved house and still has it on display. Weird AF. I can see a person who is still in a loving marriage holding onto it, but after all the bile and vitriol , she still can't let go. It's clear she's still not over losing her prize. He was the best thing that happened to her, but she will never admit it. She will never have it that good again, that's why she is holding onto that bouquet for dear life. She is never going to let him go. MOO. Wacked out Buffalo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

NarcRage

VIP Member
Hopefully Ioan will have a suit that fits him for this wedding and not Tom Hank's suit from Big that Alice picked up in a Hollywood thrift shop.

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think the cards are lovely whether they are recycled or not, it's just sad that Alice is using them for likes once again on her IG, nothing is sacred to this woman.
Her whole life seems to be tied up with being validated from complete strangers, that's not healthy and it's not living.

• Heart