Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
If Ioan gas truly walked away and leaves Alice with full custody, she is truly fucked. If this is the case, he will only pay the legal requirement in child support. That will not be enough to fully support Alice and the girls. It will be an estimate based on his and her financials. She will need a job, and will be expected to pay her part as well. The girls may as well kiss the extras goodbye. Forget help will tuition, cars, living expenses at college... They can thank their mother for that. Slow clap for Alice. I hope she feels it was all worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

NarcRage

VIP Member
Maybe Ioan's there to have a hair transplant from his mate and we are ALL getting carried away

• Haha
Reactions: 55

M33L4

VIP Member
The baby reindeer thing making a suspected stalker into a minor celebrity just doesn’t sit well with me at all. Whether she’s unwell or just plain nasty, it’s not right. I wish we’d stop platforming these people, abusers not people will very real personality disorders. It only adds to the stereotype, that is wrong. Mentally unwell people aren’t nasty, and not all bad behaviour is due to a personality disorder. Some people are just cunts. Right, Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

NarcRage

VIP Member
You could be right. Without wanting to sound pretentious but probably am, both Mr Brie and I have Rolexes. (I got mine as an engagement gift from Mr Brie and it's not an expensive one) But mine has the Rolex symbol in place of the 12 Roman symbol and after looking at a very blurry blow up pic of B's new watch, it looks like hers is the same.
Mr NarcRage has a Rolex. From a market stall in Vietnam. Ticks backwards every now and then but apart from that its perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Maybe… I’d just take a picture of the card on a table though rather than going to the effort of photoshop
I wouldn’t post the card in the first place…She’s desperately trying to prove the children love her. And at the same time tormenting their father who can’t even see them. A toddler acts in a more mature way.

Reactions: 52

brie l

VIP Member
I hope IG is moving to stop her from posting anything about the girls moving forward. It should have happened long ago, IMO. I've never understood why it hasn't already happened. I think JJ would approve that request as he's seen the outcome of her behavior on at least one child firsthand and knows the issues at play.

She's a chronic oversharer ( something I find exhausting in anyone) of not only her personal information, but the girls and in the past IG. Everyone deserves privacy. They don't belong on her Insta, IMO.

I

MOO
She is a terrible oversharer. The only person who talks about the kids periods and boobs is Alice.

Don't point the finger at us Alice when you are the one constantly being inappropriate about your children, and on a platform that has much wider reach than bloody tattle.

Her hysterics are annoying me today.

Old post.

ae01d8ec-57fb-41c0-828d-7060cfbf720c.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I hope IG is moving to stop her from posting anything about the girls moving forward. It should have happened long ago, IMO. I've never understood why it hasn't already happened. I think JJ would approve that request as he's seen the outcome of her behavior on at least one child firsthand and knows the issues at play.

She's a chronic oversharer ( something I find exhausting in anyone) of not only her personal information, but the girls and in the past IG. Everyone deserves privacy. They don't belong on her Insta, IMO.

I

MOO

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I don’t care if they’re having a baby or not, that’s entirely up to them.

But I do want Alice to think they’re having a baby just to see what shit she posts on Instagram.

Is that really bad of me?

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
The irony is that if this had been a normal divorce I have no doubt Ioan would have arranged really nice gifts for the mother of his (un-alienated) children.
Like my son does for the mother of his child. He arranges birthday and Christmas cards and presents for her as well as something for Mother’s Day. He didn’t stop when they split up, the difference being that unlike the Abuser, my ex daughter in law is not a cunt. She is a very nice, and reasonable person and they co parent really well. The result is my grandchild knows that they are loved by both parents, who get on with each other, by both sides of the family, they see us all getting along really well and the result is that the grandchild is a happy, secure, and well adjusted child.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I had a look at some of the comments on Selma’s post.

Alice’s comment seems to only be one of the few which has the word “my” in it, instead of just focusing on Selma and her son, like the other comments are. In fact, Alice wrote more words about her experience than she did complimenting Selma on her photo.

Typical Alice, always needing the focus to be on herself, and unable to talk to other people about their experience in any great depth.
I have an aunt that’s basically Alice. Her nickname is Mimi because she finds it impossible to talk about anyone or anything apart from herself (Oh you have cancer? Sorry to hear that. My car broke down yesterday and it ruined my whole day then they got my coffee order wrong, my life is so hard!!!)
Don’t think she’s cottoned on as to why we call her that. She’s as delulu as Alice too. These people are the most exhausting people on earth 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Is this the imaginary new Rachel he will meet at his sister's imaginary next wedding, officiated by our imaginary @Hiraeth?
I would never. 😂😂

I am going to be the Grinch. I fucking hate cryptic posts. It fucks me off when Alice does it and it fucks me off when B does it.
I very much doubt they will move to the UK/Wales permanently, climate wise LA is so much better for MS. And I doubt she is pregnant given she just had recent infusion therapy. Maybe they are having a wedding ceremony in Wales for the Welsh family to reduce costs by having to fly everyone over for the Aussie wedding.
eta for typos
and ETA, Ioan would have to notify the court and thereby Alice of any relocation plans, so I very much doubt relocation is on the cards without Alice already being aware of it.
I completely get where you're coming from, but unfortunately each of Ioan and Bianca have psycho exes and orders of protection against those exes. (Not to mention Alice's unhinged followers who try to sandbag any good publicity.) They can't be too specific and clear in social media posts for their own safety (mental and physical).

Whatever is going on, I hope it brings them happiness!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ametrine

VIP Member

She gives me Alice vibes/this will be what Alice is like if and or when they get married and if they are blessed with chik
For what it's worth, I know someone who knows someone who worked with Lisa, and apparently she's a really nice person.

She seems to be well-respected in her industry too. I don't think she's an Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 50