Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I’ve just spotted that the two “I”s are written in lowercase too! I’m convinced this is a really old note & she never received these bracelets either.

Tell us you didn’t receive anything this Mother’s Day Alice, without telling us!
Might a weirdo follower have sent them?

Reactions: 3

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
I’d never listened to the podcast episode with Alice before. Absolutely sickening.
Alice: Ella is actually doing very well, she’s just said ‘I’ve had enough of him’

The entire conversation is just mercilessly cruel to Ioan and Bianca. He’s a coward, not a real man, they’re pathetic, she must not own clothes, poor love, let’s send some to her seeing as she’s always in nothing but a bikini. She manifested him, it’s tragic, Ioan has been dishonest, he has lied to the girls, he has alienated himself physically and literally. Alice and the hosts are both incredibly defamatory. I’m glad this exists. Cast iron proof she can’t delete of her cruelty.

The hosts advise Alice to never say anything hurtful about Ioan to the girls. And she goes alone with agreeing with the advice as if that’s what she’s doing.

Man, I couldn’t look myself in the eye ever again if I was a fifty-something year old woman with young girls looking up to me watching me and needed to portray myself as a helpless, hapless, lost victim who can’t possibly move on because a bloody relationship ended.
Where is this podcast?