Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I hope Ioan is in the UK for work and lands a great big, juicy part that pays loads.

I would genuinely like to see him bounce back financially; it’s criminal she’s pissed away so much money but once again I will admit my main reason is for Alice’s reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
Willing to bet Alice has sent way more than 41,000 emails to Ioan in the last almost four years. At least Martha doesn’t do the clacky mouth thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
the funny thing is if we are technical about oweing your life (which is a silly thing to say anyway), that credit goes to Ioan: without his work/money they wouldnt have been able to afford IVF and then also a pot to piss (to this day). I get these sort of exagerations in cards are sometimes normal, but it yet again undermines real mothers who genuinely fight their asses off for their kids (while Alice does the opposite). yet again, it shows the degree of brainwashing imo (Ella at least, Elsie's is normal). Ioan is expected the highest standards (and even then he gets abused and people claim he isnt there for them, when the truth is he isnt allowed to unless he has contact with his abuser), Alice gets credit just for hiding behind them. This didnt start with the separation, it's clear based on previous things Alice shared that this is how she raised them. I mean supposedly Ella told a woman that was verbally abused by Alice to not be mean to her because her dad disowned her, its crazy that she'd say this. just like in court where she brought up Alice's fibro just because it was pointed out how taxing a false abuse hearing dragging on is for someone with MS. its a total lack of awarness.

anyway

Screenshot_20240513_055252_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I’d never listened to the podcast episode with Alice before. Absolutely sickening.
Alice: Ella is actually doing very well, she’s just said ‘I’ve had enough of him’

The entire conversation is just mercilessly cruel to Ioan and Bianca. He’s a coward, not a real man, they’re pathetic, she must not own clothes, poor love, let’s send some to her seeing as she’s always in nothing but a bikini. She manifested him, it’s tragic, Ioan has been dishonest, he has lied to the girls, he has alienated himself physically and literally. Alice and the hosts are both incredibly defamatory. I’m glad this exists. Cast iron proof she can’t delete of her cruelty.

The hosts advise Alice to never say anything hurtful about Ioan to the girls. And she goes alone with agreeing with the advice as if that’s what she’s doing.

Man, I couldn’t look myself in the eye ever again if I was a fifty-something year old woman with young girls looking up to me watching me and needed to portray myself as a helpless, hapless, lost victim who can’t possibly move on because a bloody relationship ended.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Ametrine

VIP Member
I had a look at some of the comments on Selma’s post.

Alice’s comment seems to only be one of the few which has the word “my” in it, instead of just focusing on Selma and her son, like the other comments are. In fact, Alice wrote more words about her experience than she did complimenting Selma on her photo.

Typical Alice, always needing the focus to be on herself, and unable to talk to other people about their experience in any great depth.

Reactions: 48

veevee04

VIP Member
The cryptic tweet from Lisa the day before the announcement of the birth is because it was the anniversary of her dad's death. The press play her so dirty it's actually vile is she not allowed to be upset on the anniversary of her dad's death? There's a picture of the headstone with date of death.
Lisa is nothing like Big Al.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Imagine your kids thinking they owe you their lives!
We chose to have them, we have to give them everything they need and do all we can to make their lives fulfilling and rewarding.
They don’t owe us us anything.
It’s so sad her girls have been taught to think that. What a narc.

• Sad

BessieNessie

VIP Member
The one thing I hive to give them credit for in that house is recycling. Whether it’s clothes, selfies, greetings cards or sob stories Everything gets an extraordinary amount of repeated use.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but the handwriting was far from beautiful 😬….. My daughter won a handwriting award at school when she was younger than both the ‘E’s’ and her writing was beautiful. I’m not BRAGGING BTW (Alice caps) and my son never had legible writing just like his dad so it balanced out. It’s really obvious her cult followers are just clutching at straws trying to compliment her because otherwise it would be tumbleweed……..
They are the most beautifully written hostage letters that I've EVER seen

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
I’ve just spotted that the two “I”s are written in lowercase too! I’m convinced this is a really old note & she never received these bracelets either.

Tell us you didn’t receive anything this Mother’s Day Alice, without telling us!
The irony is that if this had been a normal divorce I have no doubt Ioan would have arranged really nice gifts for the mother of his (un-alienated) children.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I hope that when they do get married, Bianca changes her instagram handle to @MrsBiancaWallaceGruff for extra troll and lol points 😝

• Haha
  • Heart

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I think he was very much in love with the woman he thought she was and over time he realised that woman didn't exist and the woman she really is killed any chance for love to grow anew. As I wrote in the last thread I sometimes feel a smidge of pity for her because the way she treats people makes her really unlovable. Not even her FM's really see her or love her for her.
I remember someone posting Alice's tweet where she is kind of snarky about Ioan telling her that "the woman I love" does not do this and this and behave like that (some nasty Alice's behaviours, online quarreling etc) and Alice makes fun of it without realising how badly it reflects on her and that Ioan is endlessly patient but seems to be at the end of his tether and is profoundly unhappy with Alice. And yet attempts to be gentle and polite with her. She was too obtuse to understand it.

For a long time she pretended to be Ioan's dream girl (narcs are good at it). It must have hurt Ioan very deeply when he finally saw her clearly and realised that the woman he loved (and believed her to be) does not exist and has never existed...

• Heart