Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There are only so many times you can tell someone to leave you alone and get out of your life before that person takes you at face value and does as you ask.
Yep it's a bit like AFE threatening IG with divorce repeatedly. Then he asked for one and she went beserk. Actions have consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
She is a terrible oversharer. The only person who talks about the kids periods and boobs is Alice.

Don't point the finger at us Alice when you are the one constantly being inappropriate about your children, and on a platform that has much wider reach than bloody tattle.

Her hysterics are annoying me today.

Old post.

View attachment 2932233
Alice's hysterics and dramatics annoy TF out of me frequently! That's such a nice photo of father and daughter and then she posts those comments and hashtags. She always shows herself up with these kinds of comments/jokes.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Here's the wedding cake to go with Yo's tie. 😁🐝

1715760613169.png

By the way, I'm sure Alice is just really busy getting the girls ready for their trip to Wales, picking out their wedding outfits and gifts for their father and Bianca, talking to Mama G about their dietary restrictions, bedtime etc, and making sure they stay caught up with their schoolwork.
Oh, wait - wrong universe. My bad. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I agree that the makeup is a bit much for a beach wedding, but maybe the reception stretched into the evening? Even so, I would have applied more makeup as the event wore on.

It provokes my eczema to say this, but I can understand why Alice was glowering. The joke about having to drag the groom up the aisle was juvenile especially after said groom dragged his feet about proposing. That, to me, was a clutch of red flags for Alice.

They were never meant to be together for life. They seemed to be more in love with their idea of being a Hollywood couple, leading an A-list lifestyle. It didn't pan out, and Alice never forgave him for that.
Apparently she also fought with his mother on her wedding day. You think she'd be gloating as she walked down the aisle, that she finally had him right where she wanted him, but she seems to be almost incapable of actually enjoying anything good or happy or joyous. Her greatest joys seem to come from being angry, fighting and bullying people. She reminds me of my mum in that respect - she's never happier than when she's angry and complaining.

• Sad
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
All if it by her own hand. I still have no sympathy for her.
Same. Fuck her. Hoisted by her own petard.
Imagine she’d went collaborative. She’s have an income, child support, a home, time to herself and children with a supportive dad and step mum doing their bit for children she so clearly doesn’t care for.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ella's card is so OTT - "hard work" lol "talented" lol "I owe my life to you" puke. Who writes like this?? I think she did write it though as it's similar to other cards she's done.

She is very well trained in giving narc supply to mommie dearest. This will be another exhibit for the court.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Whatever this once was (thanks for sharing the photo here) has been altered into this. That's why Ella's name is all over it and rubbed out or written over (at the bottom erased with 'Mother's' written over it).

And the writing appears to be of a much younger child as others have pointed out.

I find it all really sad.

MOO

Screenshot_20240512-110151.png

• Haha
  • Sad

jumpingpanda1000

I bet little E has just repurposed it - that’s something mine would do when they’ve forgotten/not bothered to get me anything 😂 more so than trying to be resourceful. The other one is terrifying. If my kids even uttered the words “I owe you my life”, aside from if I had literally given them an organ, I’d be having serious words about their perception not plastering it all over the internet

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I had to chuckle at the 'your the only celebrity I follow 😂 In other words you don't follow celebrities then.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Let's see, verbally abusing her father, vandalizing his apartment, pushing a woman with a disability, stealing money, hacking his social media account to post hate speech, running away, flipping off adults, filing for fake restraining order... The list goes on and on. Yep. Alice's daughters are truly a testament to her parenting.

1000006640.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

iieee

VIP Member
Lisa Armstrong has continued working despite a pretty good settlement I imagine from her ex. She has forged a good alternative career since her days in a pop group ended, something that the Abuser could learn from. We know she won’t though🤷‍♀️
1715780349309.png

This is an OUTRAGE. Just because she is not currently in Deuce or making records with them doesn't make her a former member. I am disgusted. Call the Daily Mail!!

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Morning you lovely bunch (dispite what mAlice says 😉)
Happy Mothers day to all the US, is also Mother's day in AUS/NZ too? That also includes people that are pet parents 🩷
Congratulations @Ametrine on the title thread, she is gonna be reeling when she see it, shame 🤣 and thanks for setting it up @MarkC1387 👌🏻

So, that titsakimbo insta also sent me a follow request a while back, so she's doing the rounds 🙄.

I see a few people called her out especially the poor woman whose child was threatened and someone said Ioan looked better 💀, what made me laugh was mAlice saying in response "I don't talk about him" course you don't 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

I personally think that dress suited B, she lucky to have a frame that suits most things, and on a lot of people that dress could have looked tacky, but she had that 50s siren appeal I thought she looked smoking in it! Yes, Ioan looked a little tired, but with everything going on, who wouldn't! He still looks a million times better than when he was with mAlice and the photos he took of her on the Red carpet, showed genuine happiness on his face, and that's the main thing 👌🏻

I'm still mortified by malices recent photo, honestly it's so cringe for so many reasons 🤢 and don't even get me started on the photoshopping, so it's from a photo 5 years ago, when she was what 51? And she expects people to believe it's recent one, even if she admitted it's from 5 years ago, I didn't even have skin that good, eyes and lips that big at 20 🤣 Honestly it's embarrassing, that pose screams "check out my onlygrans page".

I hope this week brings some court docs, I think that a lot of stuff was submitted/brought up by Ioans team, mAlice probably didn't submit the financials, again! Hence the delay in the docs...that's just my MOO 🐮!

It's another sunny day in the capital, as I'm sure it is in LA. mAlice go outside, hit the beach (I'd be down there every weekend if lived there) go for a walk, get some fresh air...take the kids out for some fun, you know like normal parents do 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Diamonds60

VIP Member
IMG_3094.jpeg

why does she have to comment on herself or her child? It’s not about you Alice. Cringe that Selma likes most people’s comments except Alice’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39