Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea but I’ve never quite recovered from the time she said her teeth were turning green due to lack of dental care 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How Alice sees herself

Screenshot_2024-05-08-19-21-37-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

How everyone else sees Alice
eta: she's even got a black Prius

Screenshot_2024-05-08-19-22-30-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
don't see her as someone as nefarious.
I do. While she might not have camped outside IG's door, she hounded him with voicemails, emails, contacted his employer repeatedly (cos she got no reply lol), contacted his family, did interviews in the mainstream media, tweeted about him in a derogatory way and did the latter to B too. That's as bad if not worse as it was very much in the public eye and he's a public figure.

Reactions: 34
There have been days when this wasn’t possible for me because: I was due in court/I was too drunk to drive/I hadn’t finished arguing on the internet. *Delete as applicable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Why can’t she drop everything? I bet she started drinking early that’s why. So she drops everything and runs to Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why can’t she drop everything? I bet she started drinking early that’s why. So she drops everything and runs to Instagram?
She was stuck in the arguing coat and Sarah was tearing her a new asshole. So she had to set up sock accounts to troll her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She's just SO concerned about pe dophiles stealing photos of her kids isn't she?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.