Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the money train stopped lol
This post will be full of her lying comments about Ioan before long

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Reactions: 24
What's Alice so busy doing that running to the school to pick up a sick child puts her out?

Reactions: 40
What bothers me is that I am 99% sure Ioan would have wanted to help in a situation like that. Alice is lamenting that she’s a single parent, which technically she is, but she didn’t have to be the only parent - to imply heavily that she has no one else to help is entirely by her own design.

She should be thanking her stars she had a ex husband who wanted to be a parent to their children. My ex sees our son every other weekend deliberately scheduled to make minimal impact on him and barely does any holiday time, so the fiscal and logistical cost is on me entirely. I get no extra support for the £1000 extra it costs in the summer holiday for childcare, given that I don’t work a job where I can take the entirety of it off. Ex earns double what I do, and pays the bare minimum per month. Alice could have really had a very cushty set up from her separation, but the anger and sheer cuntiness won out - a real shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Arguing on the Internet with someone who pointed out she has a DVRO.
What, still 😂 Interestingly Sarah is pals with two of my old friends from uni (in journalism) so we’ve started following each other - thanks Alice!

• Haha
  • Heart
She's wants to drop everything? She means she had to stop arguing online 🤣
She needs to correct herself here, she's single and a mum, not a single mum ffs!
They have a dad willing and wanting to share custody...urgh she bleeping annoys me 😤😤
Also "as I return to work" I laughed so much, I think I just coughed up a kidney 🤣
---
They left her too.
OMG this really giggled me 💀🤣

• Haha
Pretty sure it's a requirement to have a secondary contact in the case of a real emergency. I know for my daughter who is also a single parent who works full-time, she has to provide more than one contact as schools are aware of the busy lives most parents have. She actually provides at least 4, including her ex husband and father of the child. Of course, Alice shot herself in the foot, with regards to that issue!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.