Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7034.jpeg

We know your story Alice and we are tired of hearing it even though it changes daily. How you reacted was to abuse, to bully, to lie, to try to bring others down, to alienate small children and break their hearts.

Yes you did that to them by denying them the love of their father because he left you. He wanted to see them and you dripped poison into their ears and made them feel responsible for your feelings to the point they probably felt it was safer to just not see him.

They are probably happy a lot of the time, at least on the surface because children are resilient. But you should never underestimate the damage you have done to them by alienating them. Its plain as day that Ioan loves his kids or he would have walked off into the sunset with Bianca, just like you hoped he would so you could sell your narrative far and wide and gain the public’s sympathy. Real grief doesn’t send an email stating “Want more?” straight after a pathetic tv performance with fake tears.

Real grief can find others who are grieving and build them up. Can build a community to heal together and change the narrative around grieving. These two incredible women started a journey to do just that after both losing their mothers in tragic circumstances during the pandemic. This is what women who support women looks like.

IMG_7035.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t help but think that’s a dig at Ioan.
obviously

"with me they just ask, with you they are abusing you to get their way"

(obviously this is a old video, but she says this is still the case)

Reactions: 22
So basically Ioan left her after some rocky years, with plenty of advance warning, including nearly half a year between telling her he didn't love her anymore and actually moving out and filing for divorce. This is supposed to excuse thousands of abusive messages across multiple platforms, bombarding his family, his employers, his new girlfriend, her family and friends.. An actual court of law determined a restraining order was appropriate, even offered one for longer than Ioan requested. Hmmm no I don't think that gets a free pass because she was sad and angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
My kids are my world. I guess they are because she has nothing else going on. No job, no career, no hobbies, no pursuits, no personal life. But even as ‘her world’ she doesn’t provide for them, care for them, cook for them, take them anywhere, spend money on them…..

• Sad
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2921345

We know your story Alice and we are tired of hearing it even though it changes daily. How you reacted was to abuse, to bully, to lie, to try to bring others down, to alienate small children and break their hearts.

Yes you did that to them by denying them the love of their father because he left you. He wanted to see them and you dripped poison into their ears and made them feel responsible for your feelings to the point they probably felt it was safer to just not see him.

They are probably happy a lot of the time, at least on the surface because children are resilient. But you should never underestimate the damage you have done to them by alienating them. Its plain as day that Ioan loves his kids or he would have walked off into the sunset with Bianca, just like you hoped he would so you could sell your narrative far and wide and gain the public’s sympathy. Real grief doesn’t send an email stating “Want more?” straight after a pathetic tv performance with fake tears.

Real grief can find others who are grieving and build them up. Can build a community to heal together and change the narrative around grieving. These two incredible women started a journey to do just that after both losing their mothers in tragic circumstances during the pandemic. This is what women who support women looks like.

View attachment 2921425
She is constantly saying this about Ioan. That he doesnt understand her because he never experienced trauma/loss. But I say your mother dying with good memories in your 30s and your husband leaving you after you abused him is A LOT less traumatic than the woman you love and the kids abusing you and your loved ones, and painfully slowly defacto losing your kids while they are still small...it shows how much stronger Ioan is, really.
My world. She has no world. IMG_4008.jpeg
"my kids are my money/supply"

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Al trying to talk about theory of behaviour is just precious. Let's leave that to psychologists and people with related degrees, shall we? Or just a regular, rational smart person will do :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because when you have replied to every comment for the past few days that pe dophiles from an evil website
are stealing photos of your kids and doing whatever she says these terrible pee doophiles are doing with them
..the first thing you would do is post videos of your children when they were younger.

Doesn't add up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
It is mind boggling that Alice and her blocked headed followers cannot get their head around the fact that no amount of wailing and railing will change the fact that he didn’t want to live with her anymore and he didn’t love her anymore. What’s the recourse for that apart from splitting up? You would have to be fucked in the head to want someone to stay with you when they don’t want you in their life. The fact that her low self esteem and narcissism was propped up by having him in her life isn’t his problem. It never was.

And he didn’t pull the rug out from underneath her. She was a grown ass 40 something when she married. She negotiated and signed a prenup that explained what would happen to the rug when they split. A statistical probability for people in their field and certainty in her case. She was offered a chance to negotiate further in the collaborative process and with offers of settlements but she rejected them. She then stole not just the rug but the carpet.

People who have experienced grief and pain don’t exploit other people’s grief and pain by plastering their story all over tabloids and SM. The only people in this saga who are psychopathic enough to do that are Alice, Bitchoff, the Morgan’s and lady Cheesestring. Because they are utter shameless cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Put your account to private too. She can use a sock or one of the girls' accounts to track you.
And for god's sake, never ever give her your email address. In her drunken rage dayz on the imdb message board, she liked to private message people with: Let's discuss this, I'd like to know more about your feelings. Here's my email address, what's yours? 😵
(I didn't fall for it.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.