Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hunch is these are with her new app filtering away like crazy and Iā€™m not sure about the other two (?)

IMG_9631.jpeg

Reactions: 11
At what point in time can we be sure Janina has lasted the day.

Asking for a friend

IMG_1346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey Alice, if your friend sends yous screenshots every time Bianca posts on the internet then they are not your friend.

Thank you and goodbye.
---
HAHAHA A typo. How very Alice of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My husband and I quote Gary Oldman in Friends on a daily basis. He shouts ā€œIā€™m wearing two beltsā€ and thatā€™s all I can think of here šŸ¤£
OMG I adore him in this! "Is that my arse?!" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Once you realise how many phones Alice is using (for her many different user logins), you begin to understand why she claims her utilities bill is $3000 a month šŸ˜‚
Are there any companies who need someone to create and maintain multiple personalities and pay them to abuse multiple people online? Just asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I think most of the people here never took that seriously, at least not in a morbid way such as wishing death on Alice. No one here has ever done anything like that. We may not like her but no one wishes her physical harm or death.
Totally agree with every single word.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of all the things that annoy me about Alice (and the list is long) the perpetual victim mode is the worst.

Alice:

You did not grow up in poverty
You were not orphaned or abandoned as a child
You were not raped by HW
Ioan did not leave you destitute
You have never faced homelessness or starvation
You have not been hounded or bullied by Bianca and Ioan
Nobody is threatening you or your children
You do not have a life threatening illness

You have led a very comfortable and privileged life (autocorrect went for productive life LOL).

A few people bitching on a gossip site is not very nice but itā€™s not a threat to you or your childrenā€™s safety or security.

If you got a job, stopped living your life on SM and behaved like a decent human this thread would die very quickly.

You are not a victim!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Well, aren't you in for a treat!

From the glossary in the wiki:

EDDIE CIBRIAN - Extremely handsome Hollywood actor. His name was invoked by Alice in one of her rage text messages to Ioan (which formed part of his DVRO application), where she unfavourably called him a "random mediocre actor", alongside Josh Duhamel. For some unknown reason, she wrote his name in all caps. Tattlers are unsure what Eddie ever did to Alice to deserve this.

View attachment 2920555
How dare she???? Has she not seen sunset beach?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of all the things that annoy me about Alice (and the list is long) the perpetual victim mode is the worst.

Alice:

You did not grow up in poverty
You were not orphaned or abandoned as a child
You were not raped by HW
Ioan did not leave you destitute
You have never faced homelessness or starvation
You have not been hounded or bullied by Bianca and Ioan
Nobody is threatening you or your children
You do not have a life threatening illness

You have led a very comfortable and privileged life (autocorrect went for productive life LOL).

A few people bitching on a gossip site is not very nice but itā€™s not a threat to you or your childrenā€™s safety or security.

If you got a job, stopped living your life on SM and behaved like a decent human this thread would die very quickly.

You are not a victim!
I wish this whole thing could be a thread title. It's excellent.

Reactions: 19
Ah, yesā€¦ šŸ¤”: how much was olā€™ Lozza fined? Ā£140k or in that region, I think? Watch out, Malice: you may just lose ā€˜yourā€™ ā€˜childhood savingsā€™ā€¦
Seriously, though - someone whose mind defaults to the most sordid, obscene, disgusting accusation is someone with a mind diseased. There are few worse things of which to accuse someone. My narc exā€™s baby-mama would accuse all the blokes she broke up with/who dumped her because of her vile behaviour and off-the-scales entitlement of the same thing. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she were still alone. Just as Malice will be when IG and Bianca celebrate their ruby wedding, surrounded by their great-grandchildren, numerous friends and admirers, while enjoying the view from the most exclusive part of the Hollywood Hills.
(Seriously, if I were in Maliceā€™s position, Iā€™d be shitting bricks at this point. Money tap cut off, rent to pay, bills due, food and petrol to buy, no real work in ten years, permanently coming down from a substance bender, knotted up in hate and bitterness, convincing herself that her lies are trueā€¦ but Iā€™d go out and graft. Always have, always will. Iā€™m not too proud to do any job. Alice thinks herself just too damned special to grub around with hoi polloi, ie us.)
BIB
I was made redundant last year just before xmas and I decided to take 2/3mths off, because I needed it...I was burnt out and stressed from the redundancy process. Anyway, I'm looking for a job currently, and am lucky I have money saved, yet I'm loathe to touch it, so I'm economising as much as i can!
I miss working so much, even though I moan about work šŸ¤£
I can't wait to start working again, honestly I don't how she does duck all, all day and not get bored! Luckily I learned from a young age to be dependent, as I saw the hardships we went through, when my parents split...this was back in the day where 1 income was usually enough, and my mum did work partime on and off.
Anyway my point is, I'm panicking and I've only been out of work for 6mths - 3 by choice. So I cannot comprehend how she is so blasĆ© about not having any money, and no real career, she's not trained in anything else, like a lot of us are. It just blows my mind šŸ¤Æ
And I've just seen her insta, seriously she's posting videos before a court hearing, I'd be bleeping shiting bricks! Talk about keeping up appearances!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.