Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the sweet hell is the Abuser wearing? I know she has not taste or ability to dress herself, but this is all sorts of horrible and ugly 🀒
The skirt might be fun for a summer outfit for one of the girls but it looks terrible with all her crap. She has this amazing ability to take perfectly nice items and put them together to look absolutely shite.

Reactions: 19
[
I do think there will be an angry outburst. I’m sure the judge outlined what needed to happen and what would happen if it didn’t. And she’s in a no win situation. Either way it doesn’t go in her favour and this weekend showed she didn’t like what went on on Thursday
Im thinking outbursts will start tomorrow/Thursday. She will spend the rest of today licking her wounds then come out screaming for sympathy

Reactions: 22
How can Alice say her girls are unscathed?

View attachment 2921236
I like that no matter if you spin it the crazy way (them) or the normal way (us) both sides would agree that the fake RO attempt where Ella injured herself is not exactly unscathed. But obviously Alice has big issues to stick to narratives. She has to claim that the girls are perfectly fine because they are fully in her cult and she doesnt want them to have therapy

edit: Alice has not healed any bit since the divorce started. this week proved this. what are they on about?
She's still going at this lady.

1000005938.jpg
any Alice fan argument is something their Queen has done herself lmfao

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
This woman will forever blame her victims on what she has done. She will never change.

The reaction to the "loss" of your husband is to abuse him over years and before he even left?...how stupid can you be to believe this?
Screenshot_20240507_201233_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_200853_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_200722_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_200705_Instagram.jpg

oh Alice, how ironic...

I find it also ironic that Alice's fans talk about the full details of the RO...yes, we know them. you refuse to even read them 🀣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Wait a second.. didn't she say a couple of weeks ago how the kids have been going through hell for the past three years and now she claims they are unscathed? How is that possible?

Reactions: 49
It’s been 7 hours and 15 days 🎢 .. 8 months and three years 🎢 since you took your love away 🎢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What, when he warned her over most of the previous year and they were doing marriage counselling? What a shock when he left!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Bianca STOLE him. He was perfectly fine and so in love with Alice. Then, Bianca came along, stuffed him in her bag and took him.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
[QUOTE="Ametrine, post: 19237692, member:

where she unfavourably called him a "random mediocre actor",

[/QUOTE]
I mean, this could be describing Alice ( generously, (tbh) too, except we would of course insert "former" between mediocre and actor. πŸ’…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.