Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the piano in the background of that early DM article, I think it had sheet music propped up. Why doesn’t she learn to play? Or organise lessons for the girls? Something positive to focus on that requires daily focus, you can see progress, and sit exams. Might help them with something in the future.

obviously I know the answer but again, it just amazes me that she has a beautiful instrument sat presumably unused while she spends 24/7 arguing online. Such a life. Ioan used to play oboe and I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew some piano too, he could have taught the girls how to read music. I bet their aerial acrobatics stuff has evaporated. They’re young just once, and their childhood time is being wasted.
Alice plays the piano very well. It's a shame she won't do anything with that talent. It's really sad that neither parent encouraged the girls to study piano or another instrument. The only things they think are important are having their pictures taken and Alice's crap "fashion".

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Have I got this right. She’s now stalking people all across Instagram including their DMs to call them ‘Martha’?
The irony that Malice who has sent 7000 pages of messages to I&B, has a RO and it's bullying people online that point out she has an RO is not lost on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The irony that Malice who has sent 7000 pages of messages to I&B, has a RO and it's bullying people online that point out she has an RO is not lost on me!
To be fair to Alice, she didn’t send 7000 pages to Ioan and Bianca. That’s just how long the PDF document of the screenshots of her social media postings is, and it does contain other things apart from Ioan and Bianca, as well as people’s replies to Alice.

Although I have no idea how many messages Alice has sent to them. I think in the DVRO request Ioan said she’s sent “hundreds” of harassing messages and voicemails? And she would have sent more after the DVRO was granted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it speaks volumes about Alice that she thinks that bullying someone who is friends with quite a number of proper journalists is a good idea.
Well she is the smartest person in the room 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd die if Sarah did a story on how she was harassed by her (which she is), look like she has the contacts to make it happen too!

Reactions: 20
To be fair to Alice, she didn’t send 7000 pages to Ioan and Bianca. That’s just how long the PDF document of the screenshots of her social media postings is, and it does contain other things apart from Ioan and Bianca, as well as people’s replies to Alice.

Although I have no idea how many messages Alice has sent to them. I think in the DVRO request Ioan said she’s sent “hundreds” of harassing messages and voicemails? And she would have sent more after the DVRO was granted.
My bad 🤦🏼‍♀️
But as you say it was enough to get an RO! I'd put my bets on it being between 500 to 700 of them, if we include the post RO ones. If we add in all the ones from sockbro, her cronies, and her sock accounts, I think it would be in the 1000s.
You're quite right to correct me, I don't wanna be doing a mAlice and be giving false/incorrect information 😉🩷
---
I'll set up the new thread! It looks like this has won thread title:

This links back to this thread, my love...unless I'm loosing the plot...highly possible 😉
Edit: I have in fact lost the plot as you say "I'll set up a new thread 🤦🏼‍♀️....I'm on fire today 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm dead against the Martha insult because it's used by misogynists, but the above has the name of the actress incorparated 😜
yup exactly this, every single name for women will get turned into trash otherwise.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.