Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she has also said that Ioan spent all of "their" money, I've definitely seen her write posts with this wording.

Saying he spent all of "her" money seems to indicate she's trying to claim he somehow managed to drain money that she earnt/belonged to her?
or the classic: "the childrens money" - still the nuttiest thing to me. children have usually unless it's specified not even any entitlement to their parents money even if they die, let alone when they are alive lmao
Just came across this, which has nothing to do with present conversation but does shows more of Alice's modus operandi.
Abusing them - check
Calling someone a pervert - check
View attachment 2919553
that or Trump supporters. she thinks those two things immediately didcredit you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Alice comes up with the same excuses for not reading lawyer emails as she does for not replying to DMs on Instagram?

Don't people realize she's not interested in their private messages or listening to their boring normal people problems. It's a one way relationship for her and to be useful to Alice your support has to be public or there's zero point to interacting with you.
I'm catching up!
I'm still to get through them!
I have so many but I'll get to it!
I promise!
I'm reading them all now!
There's so many!

x infinity

• Haha
Reactions: 27
or the classic: "the childrens money" - still the nuttiest thing to me. children have usually unless it's specified not even any entitlement to their parents money even if they die, let alone when they are alive lmao

that or Trump supporters. she thinks those two things immediately didcredit you
Forgot about being a Trump supporter!
Remember her recent short lived attempt to be like Bianca and she actually spoke nicely to those actual Trump supporters in her comments?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Alice comes up with the same excuses for not reading lawyer emails as she does for not replying to DMs on Instagram?

Don't people realize she's not interested in their private messages or listening to their boring normal people problems. It's a one way relationship for her and to be useful to Alice your support has to be public or there's zero point to interacting with you.
You have to be in the Alice's abusers group WhatsApp gang to get a response 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forgot about being a Trump supporter!
Remember her recent short lived attempt to be like Bianca and she actually spoke nicely to those actual Trump supporters in her comments?!
Trump supporters are perfect for her because they are already schooled in the Trump playbook she uses. She can even control her Trump Derangement syndrome when there's something in it for her and she's got potential new recruits to her tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm catching up!
I'm still to get through them!
I have so many but I'll get to it!
I promise!
I'm reading them all now!
There's so many!

x infinity
Oh no! There's some problem with my Instagram and loads of DMs got deleted. I definitely didn't do it! Why don't you message me again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trump supporters are perfect for her because they are already schooled in the Trump playbook she uses. She can even control her Trump Derangement syndrome when there's something in it for her and she's got potential new recruits to her tit show.
Oh yes she definitely can, miss "I don't side with your views but I'm supportive of your right to have them" 🤥
---
Oh no! There's some problem with my Instagram and loads of DMs got deleted. I definitely didn't do it! Why don't you message me again
And

Some of them aren't getting through for some reason, I don't know why, but I'll look for you! Promise promise!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just came across this, which has nothing to do with present conversation but does shows more of Alice's modus operandi.
Abusing them - check
Calling someone a pervert - check
View attachment 2919553
Yep, she loves to call people "pervs" and "perverts".

Just found this in the Wiki. She managed to spell both parts of "Hoarse Whisperer" wrong. Good going Alice - the woman who is always first to jump on anyone criticising her who makes a typo.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 23.10.46.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She really can’t internet with anyone can she?
Literally no one but those solid few hangers on.
---
Yep, she loves to call people "pervs".

Just found this in the Wiki. She managed to spell both parts of "Hoarse Whisperer" wrong. Good going Alice - the woman who is always first to jump on anyone criticising her who makes a typo.

View attachment 2919575
Surprised it's taken her this long to double down on throwing it our way. Sure she's mentioned it here and there before but this is a Alice guns blazing perv bullet attack 🥱

Reactions: 14
Literally no one but those solid few hangers on.
---

Surprised it's taken her this long to double down on throwing it our way. Sure she's mentioned it here and there before but this is a Alice guns blazing perv bullet attack 🥱
She already said we were paedophiles and into bestiality a few years ago:

4. Alice claimed that Tattlers had “accusations of pedophilia and bestiality against them” but that they couldn’t be “proved”. Alice seems to have an unhealthy habit of accusing people she disagrees with of being pedophiles or sexual deviants, or getting off to thoughts about her (here and here).​

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wild that Bianca’s artlcles get so many more comments than Alice’s these days. Nobody knew who she was and now she’s becoming quite the celebrity. There’s something striking about her, she has a quality and an elegance that beefy Alice and her angry Karen routine can’t match.
It's actually funny. mAlice is giving Bianca exposure and clicks .... Unintended consequences ... '

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At first, last week, she was called out of being like the stalker from Baby Reindeer (they did not use Martha, just referenced the show).

Then, afterwards her or her FMs started to spam that Tattlers are Marthas (both in the DM comments and on AFE's insta). I noticed as it was so childish and futile. Repeating something that is not true over and over does not make it true (or erase the striking similarities between Martha and Alice).
Likely a cry for help went out in that WhatsApp group they use to coordinate their bullying and attacks. :p
Bit insensitive of them all 🤭

7E9CDFE2-BC2B-43C8-AFD5-499B33CC8F07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She already said we were paedophiles and into bestiality a few years ago:

4. Alice claimed that Tattlers had “accusations of pedophilia and bestiality against them” but that they couldn’t be “proved”. Alice seems to have an unhealthy habit of accusing people she disagrees with of being pedophiles or sexual deviants, or getting off to thoughts about her (here and here).​
Oh I remember! That's why I said doubling down on it cause that one kind of petered out but this is in practically every reply she's doing so it's taking dedication 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I remember! That's why I said doubling down on it cause that one kind of petered out but this is in practically every reply she's doing so it's taking dedication 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry, I didn't read your post properly! That's my sign I need to go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.