Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a look at the Pathetic Fashion Instagram account posted earlier and found the perfect outfit for the Malevolance, though it will need to be let out a lot:

Screenshot_20240506-213544.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The Etsy lady (or someone claiming to be her) did come here to thank us for the support. I don’t know what happened afterwards though.
---
What happened with the FB group of Christmas Card fans? She isn’t getting any narc supply there I assume.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Spoiler. It won’t.
IMG_3999.jpeg

Why does she think there’s a difference between public twitter and public instagram? And I still think that twitter account is long gone
IMG_4001.jpeg

Alice sad.
IMG_4002.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2919645
Sounds exactly like Alice, doesn't it? But it's not. It's the real-life Martha from Baby Reindeer:

I just now went and read her latest thread here on Tattle. The similarities are uncanny: from 200 boxes of stuff from moving she sits among and her running sock accounts on SM to her racism and sexualising everything (plus all the things I mentioned in an earlier post).

• Wow
Reactions: 20
These sweet fools, they will be saying the same to Alice in 20 years.

- Just live your life, happiness is the best revenge.
- Just ignore the negativity, don’t look at those comments.
- Protect your children, take them off social media.

It’s almost like they don’t know her from Absdam.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still at it I see.

This is all the same malicious acting out she did to IG after he left her.

All those made up stories about him to incite people against him and get sympathy and attention for herself. Most salacious and utterly disgusting.

Except now it's Tattle it seems. Nothing changes.

She's going to cross the wrong person eventually who doesn't play. And they'll sue her straight into a tent encampment.

It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

MOO

ETA: Totally Martha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
When you are an Alice level, low intelligence criminal (she is), law enforcement will go to you.

Let's home for a COPS style episode where they knock at the front door and she tries to escape out the back and someone tackles her in the garden.

All the while the song that's playing is
Bad Boys Bad Boys
What ya gonna do
What ya gonna do
When they come for you

Because that would be awesome!
I would fight the state tooth and nail for that body cam

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been thinking about all the evidence we know exists but haven’t seen or heard yet.

Lin’s emails; the voicemail’s left for I&B; the emails sent to them recently from Alice; the sock account/s linked to Alice by the police; Alice’s financials (aka possible evidence of her stealing from Ioan, earning from the Daily Mail, spending $1,000’s on botox); any of the people who have come forward about abuse they have suffered at Alice’s hand.

None of it is positive for Alice.

This is on top of the very real financial worries (of her own making) and potential issues with breaking the DVRO.

No wonder she’s raging at 4am unable to sleep!

Reactions: 33
I wonder how this evening will go? Did she and Janina get anything done? Is Janina still repping Alice? Will she post on instagram tonight? Fight in the comments of old instas? Will she be drunk? Has the landlord been knocking and looking for the rent? Maybe she’ll post the girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how this evening will go? Did she and Janina get anything done? Is Janina still repping Alice? Will she post on instagram tonight? Fight in the comments of old instas? Will she be drunk? Has the landlord been knocking and looking for the rent? Maybe she’ll post the girls?
Janina is probably having a nervous breakdown after reading Alice's Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Janina is probably having a nervous breakdown after reading Alice's Instagram.
Alice is a run of the mill bad client who just has a larger public platform.

She is the proverbial clogged toilet to a plumber, something to be dealt with, flushed, and forgotten.

But I am wondering what dramas will happen in the next 24 hours.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.