Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got it from a commentator in the DM comments who calls Tattlers ‘Martha’s’ (unless that is her as well).
At first, last week, she was called out of being like the stalker from Baby Reindeer (they did not use Martha, just referenced the show).

Then, afterwards her or her FMs started to spam that Tattlers are Marthas (both in the DM comments and on AFE's insta). I noticed as it was so childish and futile. Repeating something that is not true over and over does not make it true (or erase the striking similarities between Martha and Alice).
Likely a cry for help went out in that WhatsApp group they use to coordinate their bullying and attacks. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At first, last week, she was called out of being like the stalker from Baby Reindeer (they did not use Martha, just referenced the show).

Then, afterwards her or her FMs started to spam that Tattlers are Marthas (both in the DM comments and on AFE's insta). I noticed as it was so childish and futile. Repeating something that is not true over and over does not make it true (or erase the striking similarities between Martha and Alice).
Likely a cry for help went out in that WhatsApp group they use to coordinate their bullying and attacks. :p
I noticed that none of them denied that she'd been caught using fake accounts to carry on abusing Ioan and Bianca on the DM comments 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you guys let me know which posts have the information about the Etsy lady Alice bullied?

I want to add that to the Wiki.
Thread #145, about 42 pages in, from mimsy,
Nov 21, 2022
I can’t provide proof but the “learn how to cook” woman says she’s getting abuse via her Etsy shop now. Handclap that Alice you nasty fucker.

So it must be about that thread.
Hope it helps.
---
#806 in the thread has a screenshot of Alice having "all [her] business details"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread #145, about 42 pages in, from mimsy,
Nov 21, 2022
I can’t provide proof but the “learn how to cook” woman says she’s getting abuse via her Etsy shop now. Handclap that Alice you nasty fucker.

So it must be about that thread.
Hope it helps.
Thank you!

Is this the same lady whose Etsy shop was then was targeted by Alice and her FMs, and some people from Tattle then bought some of her things to support her?

And then she came on Tattle to thank people? Or have I confused two people/incidents?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Reading those screenshats that @welp just posted of comments from Big Al's sycophantic followers just makes me literally bleeping despair...as someone said before these are the people who walk amongst us/serve on juries etc. So by their logic if Malice says it's true then it is, no matter the black and white evidence of her own words/court documents/the DVRO etc saying different... 🤯🤯🤯
What a bunch of Deluded Martha Cunts!!!
And on that eloquent statement I bid you all a fond goodnight 😅 keep keeping on Tattlers, you are good eggs the lot of you ❤

Reactions: 27
this is completely false: we all have seen her threats to her kids from her ("you stay this week with Gloria", "tedious witch", "you can stand up for me or duck off"), the false stories she told them about their dad (that have no doubt influenced them) and what they actually thought of her ("be a mother"). It's obvious why they "chose" her. No one can be proud about trauma bonding love. But she is!

also people dont "attack" them because of this, but because they abused their dad
View attachment 2919417
she doesnt read it...this explains why she claims to have seen something that was never posted here lmao
View attachment 2919418
ironic
View attachment 2919419
ironically this is true. she doesnt love them (at least not in a healthy way as humans), hence this behavior
View attachment 2919420
says the woman who hasnt healed a bit
View attachment 2919421
i bet those nice messages were calling B names
View attachment 2919422
you know what? we dont actually read her feed. we get the screenshots "send", apparently this is believable 🤡
View attachment 2919423
yes I cannot think of anyone that would go after other peoples livelihood...oh wait
View attachment 2919424
A point for these idiots (although we know Alice struggles with this herself) but time zones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you!

Is this the same lady whose Etsy shop was then was targeted by Alice and her FMs, and some people from Tattle then bought some of her things to support her?

And then she came on Tattle to thank people? Or have I confused two people/incidents?
I think the Etsy woman is quite pally with Alice and posts supportive comments on Alice's insta. It's weird after Alice went after her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooo you know how Alice was saying Bianca was wrong about the "thousands" of people that she abused (Bianca's phrase was "hundreds, if not thousands")?

I just found this in the thread @ThisishowIlivenow linked:

"Tens of thousands of bills" arriving at Alice's house!

1715031269591.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Real spy cam footage of JJ & law enforcement closing in on AFE and she getting her comeuppance (not shown but implied).
Warning: it is misogynistic!

For the playlist.
It is from Estonia, a weird band (A few years back, I saw a documentary about them being part of Rick Owens fashion show at Paris Fashion Week 10+ years ago)
The song should mean something like "Go f*ck yourself you nasty old hag!"

Reactions: 3
Alice doesn’t have enough talent to have portrayed Martha on screen in the incredible way Jessica Gunning did. If Jessica doesn’t get an award for her work on that it would be a travesty!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you!

I think this may be a different person sorry! I'm not sure though if I got muddled with all the varying people Alice has said she'd destroyed or if I've just not looked at the time line of this one. I do think it's a different person to the one you've mentioned though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Can you guys let me know which posts have the information about the Etsy lady Alice bullied?

I want to add that to the Wiki.
Thank you!

She is the same person I mentioned early who is still supporting her despite the abuse she received from Alice, Tony and some others. Hard to fandom why she still supports Alice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sooo you know how Alice was saying Bianca was wrong about the "thousands" of people that she abused (Bianca's phrase was "hundreds, if not thousands")?

View attachment 2919503
And I think I got it wrong to the person you actually meant so this is someone else who she's gone after!
---
She is the same person I mentioned early who is still supporting her despite the abuse she received from Alice, Tony and some others. Hard to fandom why she still supports Alice.
The one from these tweets or the one a few tatters bought from her etsy shop?

Reactions: 9
I think the Etsy woman is quite pally with Alice and posts supportive comments on Alice's insta. It's weird after Alice went after her
I think she was briefly starting to post on Bianca's IG (unless I mix her up) after Alice attacked her on twitter and got her minions to write negative things on her etsy store, but Bianca is not replying to everyone, so guess they went back to Alice. For some people recognition from a celeb is actually this important.

I believe they were briefly here too.

The "thanked tattle" was about Tamika saying here 2.5 years ago on the high of Alice's abuse campaign that Bianca is thankful for the support (at that time there was little support for them, the tide turned only with the TRO pretty much everywhere). Obviously abuse apologists like Alice and her lead minions think a victim shouldnt have support, so it's natural that they think that this is a bad thing.

Reactions: 23
They would claim it happened during the marriage and they kept it a secret from Alice because they are scared of their dad (she already laid the foundations for it by saying that they are "terrified" of him) and only now found the strength to open up or only now no longer feel like the financial pressure of destroying Ioan's career should keep them silent. She probably also would try them to remember that their dad was inappropriate by refering to fragments of their memory (that she will try to fill the gaps with). It happens quite a lot.

Obviously a case like this doesnt go far (not even for real victims). But this doesnt matter. The damage would be done.
We know of at least one case like this in hollywood where mentally ill mother appeared to have coached adopted and disturbed child into believing something did happen. One would never know of course for sure, but having read all sides of the story I tend to believe it was the case of coaching the child into accusations. The difference is, like you say, mAlice is dependent on him having work and career. The question is how insane she actually is. Following last weekend performance I think she is almost psychotic and completely irrational

• Sad
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2919503
Was this the person who said Alice could cook from scratch to save money, and she could offer her advice?
Alice then went to crazy town on her.
The lady was genuinely trying to help her too.

This feels like a clue….also she needs to stop with the ‘my god’ like it’s life or death news she’s received
IMG_3998.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.