Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this the person who said Alice could cook from scratch to save money, and she could offer her advice?
Alice then went to crazy town on her.
The lady was genuinely trying to help her too.
That was the one yes.

I think I was more of a hindrance than a help!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had a look in @welp's PDF for something today, and accidentally found this.

Have we spoken about this before? Alice claiming that Ioan spent all of "her savings"?! :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 20.22.10.png

(old tweet)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think she was briefly starting to post on Bianca's IG (unless I mix her up) after Alice attacked her on twitter and got her minions to write negative things on her etsy store, but Bianca is not replying to everyone, so guess they went back to Alice. For some people recognition from a celeb is actually this important.

I believe they were briefly here too.

The "thanked tattle" was about Tamika saying here 2.5 years ago on the high of Alice's abuse campaign that Bianca is thankful for the support (at that time there was little support for them, the tide turned only with the TRO pretty much everywhere). Obviously abuse apologists like Alice and her lead minions think a victim shouldnt have support, so it's natural that they think that this is a bad thing.
No you're not mixed up. That's absolutely correct. Name begins with J.

Reactions: 12
I think she meant on lawyers “he’s spent all of our savings on lawyers, now the girls can’t go to uni..” blah blah blah
But she has also said that Ioan spent all of "their" money, I've definitely seen her write posts with this wording.

Saying he spent all of "her" money seems to indicate she's trying to claim he somehow managed to drain money that she earnt/belonged to her?

Reactions: 23
But she has also said that Ioan spent all of "their" money, I've definitely seen her write posts with this wording.

Saying he spent all of "her" money seems to indicate she's trying to claim he somehow managed to drain money that she earnt/belonged to her?
Majorie 😉
You see the money was mine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you!

Is this the same lady whose Etsy shop was then was targeted by Alice and her FMs, and some people from Tattle then bought some of her things to support her?

And then she came on Tattle to thank people? Or have I confused two people/incidents?
You're correct it's the same woman! X
---

Yeah all $26 of it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just came across this, which has nothing to do with present conversation but does shows more of Alice's modus operandi.
Abusing them - check
Calling someone a pervert - check
49784669-10143765-image-a-27_1635493659191.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
If anyone made any threats whatsoever the moderators would be closing this down immediately, Alice can discredit us as much as she likes but the wiki is all her own words!
It seems like this is what she is trying to accomplish the past few days with her outlandish accusations of what happens here. She doesn’t care about the rest of Tattle, just wants this corner shut down.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if Alice comes up with the same excuses for not reading lawyer emails as she does for not replying to DMs on Instagram?

Don't people realize she's not interested in their private messages or listening to their boring normal people problems. It's a one way relationship for her and to be useful to Alice your support has to be public or there's zero point to interacting with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In this one she calls it her money but then says their savings.
I really don't think she thought of it as Ioan's money who'd earned it. It was all hers. To buy lots of 99 cent collanders with.
1702341059292.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.