Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would claim it happened during the marriage and they kept it a secret from Alice because they are scared of their dad (she already laid the foundations for it by saying that they are "terrified" of him) and only now found the strength to open up or only now no longer feel like the financial pressure of destroying Ioan's career should keep them silent. She probably also would try them to remember that their dad was inappropriate by refering to fragments of their memory (that she will try to fill the gaps with). It happens quite a lot.

Obviously a case like this doesnt go far (not even for real victims). But this doesnt matter. The damage would be done.
Let’s not forget that Alice herself has repeatedly claimed that she’s never spent more than a night away from her babies. It’ll be very difficult to make this accusation now. If she does though it’s clear defamation and there will be very serious consequences for her. I’m not mentioning the girls, who will be effectively destroyed, because she doesn’t give a tit about them.

Reactions: 23
Sorry, I didn't read your post properly! That's my sign I need to go to bed.
That's okay! I was just looking at the time there myself and realised I need to get up in about 6 hours 😴
Don't think I can stomach looking at any more of her tweets tonight! RIP cesspool of awfulness Twitter page... You will forever be remembered on the Internet and especially in a little corner known as tattle ✨ 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s appearing remotely.
When you are an Alice level, low intelligence criminal (she is), law enforcement will go to you.

Let's home for a COPS style episode where they knock at the front door and she tries to escape out the back and someone tackles her in the garden.

All the while the song that's playing is
Bad Boys Bad Boys
What ya gonna do
What ya gonna do
When they come for you

Because that would be awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This person hasn't been paying attention to what Alice has done.

1000005907.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Could Alice be arrested after court tomorrow?
I can't help suspecting that Alice's little theatrical performance that she's been conducting since Thursday is part of a scheme.
All this buttering up of her IG followers and playing victim is making me think she's expecting some really bad stuff coming out soon.
She wants them to think well maybe she did do xyz but she was upset.
Maybe she did go over the top sending messages but they deserved it.
Maybe she did steal that money but it she forgot to mention it in her statement 🤔
---
When I said I was going to bed, I actually meant "make an Alice meme".

View attachment 2919634
DOH you forgot Martha 😭 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is this in our list of lies. There's no bleeping way Alice reached out with any kindness to Bianca.

1000005904.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Is this in our list of lies. There's no bleeping way Alice reached out with any kindness to Bianca.

View attachment 2919662
Yep, it's in there!

6. Alice claimed she reached out to Bianca in solidarity over Bianca's health "many times". Tattlers are sure this is a lie due to the fact that Alice insulted Bianca non-stop on her social media, and implied that she was a danger to Alice's kids, leading to Bianca being a protected person in the restraining order against Alice - which was in place by the time Alice made this claim.​

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.