Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, out of the cesspool of breaking the DVRO and accusing us of all sorts I just love how she says that the evidence of her abuse was mainly photoshopped when in actual fact the screenshots were all posted in real time over the years on here and merely collated to be in the same place (7000+ pages now I believe?). I know in the grand scheme of things that she's been saying some heinous things but that one made me snort. She's really off on one about trying to portray herself as a non bully!
---
She doesn't think she should take any blame for what's happening almost 4 years after the break up! Ha! She just gets better at comedy. She should look into that!

Reactions: 40
Tell me you photoshopped tattles without telling me…
A narc’s accusation is always a confession.

Reactions: 42
View attachment 2917853

Wasn’t this the incident where people actually called for a wellness check?
Her beef with MITH though… I don’t know what triggered it (did he refuse to gang up on the hoarse whisperer with her??) BUT didn’t she falsely accuse him of sending her explicit material?

does anyone have receipts?
---
she says that the evidence of her abuse was mainly photoshopped when in
That’ll sound great in court

Reactions: 25
Her beef with MITH though… I don’t know what triggered it (did he refuse to gang up on the hoarse whisperer with her??) BUT didn’t she falsely accuse him of sending her explicit material?

does anyone have receipts?
I have some MITH or Hoarsewhisperer screenshots (can’t remember which), will dig them out.

I also have more info on the Alice/youtuber car park altercation. I just haven’t got round to making a post about it yet because unlike Alice, I have stuff to do in the real world, and I actually leave my house.

Reactions: 54
She did. I remember those mad times when those clearly photoshopped tweets were posted.

Also on the subject of trying to claim the tweets were photoshopped, I bet you that is why her Twitter account was deactivated as she clearly thought she could say they've been made up and not be linked to her. Deleting her account is less time consuming than attempting to delete thousands and thousands of vitriol abusive tweets

Reactions: 28
Wrong Alice.

Two people reported your abuse which is why you have a DVRO.

The court documents also suggested you’ve verbally abused your kids too.

Just a reminder
Also, her father and her stepmother who won’t see her entreaties over Instagram…. Because they’ve CUT HER OFF COMPLETELY.

Reactions: 30
Not sure if this works
---
And this

This was all mith did.
She accused him of leaking private conversations. Such a huge betrayal...questioning why she was overreacting.

Reactions: 34
There's definitely one where she says MITH sent unsolicited nudes, I found these ones which are nonsensical and then one about dick pics but not the one I was thinking of so there is more than one!

Reactions: 42
Our dear Kiki gave these accounts of the MITH affair:

Reactions: 32
Was this the beginning of the end with her and IG was this when he told her the social media addiction was too much? I can only assume the girls were around when all this was kicking off and increasing meds due to some bloke on twitter

Reactions: 32
Imagine telling people you saw a doctor because someone blocked you on twitter.

Wild.
Exactly. And someone you had already blocked I wonder if she experienced some sort of trauma as a child because she has never matured past the age of about 9.

Reactions: 31
Interesting she said she finally got round to speaking to the police about Bianca's messages re Alice's sock accounts.
I think the police spoke to you Alice. Don't try to spin it that you are the complainant here.
You've got a DVRO. You breached it!
I also like how she is framing it. "over 90 % are from Brisbane" - the police would not tell her that since this info is not relevant as the investigation is against her. They probably told her over 90 % have no proven connection to her or around 10 % have a connection to her (which is what Bianca indirectly said too), and she concluded herself that the 90 % are Tamika.

remember when she claimed that she hired a writing style and IT expert that confirmed her that T is B? Good times

edit: at the off-chance it is true I bet she used Oz VPNs to frame the other side

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Beautifully done btw @Old Soak thank you and also thanks for the new thread @Ametrine. Well done @Ally Pally Happy Birthday Lulu, Alice is a Narcy Cunt. As you were x

Reactions: 24
Was this the beginning of the end with her and IG was this when he told her the social media addiction was too much? I can only assume the girls were around when all this was kicking off and increasing meds due to some bloke on twitter
And the story of when he got the call from Gloria when she was on the kitchen floor and he asked if she was still breathing then seemingly said good and hung up. She likes to trot that out to show his "cruelty". I'm sure it was around this time that happened too.
---
Or when she says mad betty is lying cause no one would give her the information that Betty posted she'd talked about, and yet, here's Alice doing the same!
Honestly why can't she see the hypocrisy?

Reactions: 30
MITH's crime was posting a screenshot of her own (publicly posted) words on Twitter.
There's a common theme here with what niggles her.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.