Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol, I knew that she had a fight with her other brother, but she even disowned him enough to not call him her brother LMAO
He’s never going to speak to her again cos he’s fecking blocked yeah dumb sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha! Yes the irony of finally being caught up and ready to report for tattle duty … but nothing happening! I’m in the same boat.

Although I would add I would love it if my siblings clubbed together on SM to vanquish all my enemies. There is someone at work I find unbearable … imagine a personal army of Tonerangers! Also to deal with occasional customer service dramas I have!

Although tbf if I asked my siblings to form a Twitter support army for my future SM dramas they would rightly tell me to F off.
Totally this. I'm older than AE and my brother is mid 50s. Although we do call each other "Bro" and "Sis" privately (I'm starting to think it is a 50s person thing, sorry!) he would be utterly incredulous at the idea and quite concerned about me, I think. I am very suspicious of the whole "Tone" thing generally, like a lot of others. It doesn't ring true of the way siblings of my *generation communicate at all, aside from the fact it is spattered across Twitter like a bad rash. I agree with the previous poster that most siblings don't need to constantly remind people of the fact that they are related, it is so contrived and forced. Not sure, but my money is on the hapless Tone being persuaded to set up the account and then hand control to AE.

*Actually, probably any generation.

Reactions: 19
Can someone in show biz ask the paps to ring Tone for us. My level of needing to know is spiralling again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone in show biz ask the paps to ring Tone for us. My level of needing to know is spiralling again.
That’s another thing, during this Christmas to Hogmanay lull there isn’t that much “celebrity gossip” and she’s not even making those pages. Perhaps that’s why she sends people over here?

Reactions: 7
I agree that Ninja Squirrel has to be in there...but please also include Karen Evans! I just loved that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Willywankle your cute kitty reminded me of my brother's beautiful cat Mac ♥
57415253_2377062089005657_6948085984785334272_o.jpg
He's named after MacGyver and has the same personality, but he's such a sweetheart we also call him Nurse Mackie 🐈

• Heart
Going back to Hoarse/Mith Feb 14 meltdown- just found the tweet I was thinking of where she referred to private conversations being leaked.
She was definitely into Mith and very flirty with him in the run up to this.
Screenshot_20211230-123926.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I still don't think she will leave the house. It's his house and what's to stop him taking Bianca with him to help collect his things. There's no way she will 'allow' him into the house
If he takes Bianca then that’s really dickish IMO. I do think he should have a neutral party there with him though. And he should assume he’s being recorded/filmed.

Going back to Hoarse/Mith Feb 14 meltdown- just found the tweet I was thinking of where she referred to private conversations being leaked.
View attachment 950243
Wait - what did he leak?

Alice, don’t tell details if your life to a bleeping stranger on Twitter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really dislike the term Karen - it has become a shorthand to shut middle aged women down. Middle aged women face a lot of misogyny from men and younger women so adding that into a title feels a bit off to me. Not policing but not up thumbing it as a title either.

BTW: My real name is not Karen.
Editing to add this. It’s interesting how this came to be a generic slur against middle aged women.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 950243
I think the meltdown was not because hoarse blocked her but the "betrayal/humiliation" by Mith - whom she thought she was in some sort of flirtatious cyber relationship with up until that point. In my view it clearly didn't go where she thought it was going....hence the suicide threats and three day twitter rampage that followed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I really dislike the term Karen - it has become a shorthand to shut middle aged women down. Middle aged women face a lot of misogyny from men and younger women so adding that into a title feels a bit off to me. Not policing but not up thumbing it as a title either.

Yeah it started off as a term that Black people used to make fun of the type of white woman who used her privilege to complain about and belittle POC at work. And it does fit Alice (I’m thinking of the Black girl she screamed at in the car park, and the Black woman working in airport security she illegally photographed and posted on Twitter and accused of aggression)

I agree that the term has lost all meaning though and now gets used against any woman over 30 who someone wants to shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah it started off as a term that Black people used to make fun of the type of white woman who used her privilege to complain about and belittle POC at work. And it does fit Alice (I’m thinking of the Black girl she screamed at in the car park, and the Black woman working in airport security she illegally photographed and posted on Twitter and accused of aggression)

I agree that the term has lost all meaning though and now gets used against any woman over 30 who someone wants to shut up.
Yes, I have added a link in my post to show the circuitous evolution of the phrase.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I disliked it too...until I saw that twitter post to AE! I am not called Karen either, but I have a few friends by that name. But I am middle aged...
There are a few other examples over time as language evolves of using a name to associate with a type of personality. I wouldn't be surprised if "Karen" ends up in the dictionary one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just had a chat with the national medical director at a vaccine site while getting boostered. Maybe I should go back and ask him to educate AE about COVID a bit..? Well, she'd still think she knows it better and that he's wrong :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.