Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #197 Alice interrupts the Judge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will anyone tell Loopy that it was just ordered
Screenshot_20230804_083427_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230804_083330_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230804_080854_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230804_080948_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230804_082756_Instagram.jpg

finally I have a mini-me?
So IG submitted a comprehensive 44-page statement.

AE submitted nothing.

What are the consequences for AE of not filing (or filing late)?
She will be subject to the possibility of sanctions for failure to file by the deadline the judge imposed. A less tangible result is that it really ticks off judges when you don't respect their deadlines.
if you dont file you also get no support, no?

given the alienation the judge will also hold it against her if she files late

his BB4 job is 175k which is a lot for a 2 weeks shot btw. Interesting to see the residuals listed like this too. He is not covered under the SAG insurance due low employment currently. Pays childrens insurance and therapy.

Bianca appears to pay 55 % of their expenses, they co-own their car (awww)

he paid about 300k for his attorneys so a long way off what Alice claimed. and indeed the new one is significantly cheaper.
Why is he paying for her attorneys?
---
I hope she ends up with nothing. That's what she deserves.
that's pretty common, though usually it gets ordered rather than just done.

Ioan seems to be the most lenient person you can divorce. crazy how Alice blew this

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Can anyone who does the next thread recap do a short explanation of who hoarse whisperer for context.

I know bits and bobs but just to sum it up in 1-2 sentences.
I gotcha. I was there live when it happened. πŸ˜‚

So. Mith was this flirtatious, adorable, troubled young black man. Quite popular in certain Democrat political circles. We became followers/friends when he was under another handle/incarnation. By friends, I mean actually Pmed enough to know a bit about each other's troubles. Messaged me quite a bit when I announced my cancer on Twitter. Messages like "don't die KikiFromNy". πŸ™„

Always sweet and respectful. His Twitter was the first place I ever saw the name Alice Evans. I had to look her up. πŸ˜‚

Our public tweets were always flirtatiously funny in a non-serious way. But her public replies to him were borderline gross in a I didn't realize she was married kind of way. πŸ‘€

Hoarse was another big Demo account. And friends with mith.

I'm strolling along through Twitter and see this eruption on mith's tl one night.

Apparently, Alice had blocked Hoarse but when she went to check a comment to mith, discovered he had blocked her back. πŸ₯Ί All hell broke loose. Mith said well I told him you blocked him so he blocked you.

"How dare you confide our private conversations to him! I thought we were besties! You have sent me nude pictures! I am going to ruin Hoarse's life for daring to block me! This has ruined my happy Twitter life! I am drinking and taking pills and want to kms!"

Mith was like πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ wtf Alice. You'd already blocked him! Why do you care? And I never sent you one damn nude! You're a married woman.

And I'm all 😯 and 😯. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then another big woman account and I were like leave mith alone! What the hell is wrong with you? Ya nutcase.

Many dem accounts backed off Alice after that. But that is the legend of mith and my first introduction to Alice.

She keeps trolling HW and I'll pop him a PM and let him know it's her. 😏

*HW also had no idea who she was but like many of us blocks back when we see we are blocked. Happens a million times a day on there. And yes - her hatred of HW may have been related even then to his advocacy for Father's rights. Telling huh? I doubt if he's even noticed her again. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Alice claims she's moved on, but then the sock has spent the past few hours dissing Ioan's looks, and now she's replying to Hoarse Whisperer.

Are we going backwards in time, and is it now 2019?
She wants to be outed doesn't she so she can halt all the RFOs and therapist,GAL etc ...
---
Completely certifiable
Nah not mad just bad! Rotten to the core imo.

Reactions: 16
Ioan and Bianca bought a car together. That's not something couples do unless they are thinking long term. Suck it Alice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Was her birthday meal her last supper? Surely there is some comeback from not filing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A.N.D.T.H.E.Y.W.I.L.L.W.H.I.P.Y.O.U.W.I.T.H.C.H.E.E.S.E.S.T.R.I.N.G.S.A.N.D.T.A.K.E.A.W.A.Y.Y.O.U.R.I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T.C.O.N.N.E.C.T.I.O.N.πŸ‘Ή
As far as whipping people with cheese-strings goes (and I am a rather sturdy cheese-string), I volunteer as tribute πŸ‘Š

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is he paying for her attorneys?
Because Alice claims she has no money (I guess she's saving her financials for her book, too?) and refuses to work. In California that means that if there is a large imbalance in income between the spouses, one spouse may be ordered to pay both sets of attorney fees. However, if the nonpaying party deliberately drags out the divorce proceedings or is being very unreasonable, the judge can order that they be responsible for some or all of their attorney fees when everything is settled up.

@welp is right that the payment of both parties' attorney fees is usually court-ordered. I don't recall an order like this in this case, so Ioan is doing it on his own. Alice has been whining about attorney fees that she hasn't even been paying.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
If they take the last 7 months (and let's assume Alice earns 1k per month) she'd get in CS
100 % custody = 5.7k
50 % custody = 4.3k

If they take the last 19 months (more realistic)
100 % = 3.5k
50 % = 2.6k

good luck, I guess

I must say Ioan paying less for clothing than me had me πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Alice should have spent her time digging 🐼 Express receipts out of trash and completing her financials instead of bullshit posting on Twitter and Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If they take the last 7 months (and let's assume Alice earns 1k per month) she'd get in CS
100 % custody = 5.7k
50 % custody = 4.3k

If they take the last 19 months (more realistic)
100 % = 3.5k
50 % = 2.6k

good luck, I guess

I must say Ioan paying less for clothing than me had me πŸ’€
Looks like Big Al needs to apply for work at Home Depot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.