Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hiraeth you mentioned at the end of the last thread that the thirteen likes that Malicious had on her post would be more than at her funeral? I reckon that her funeral would be packed out with her victims checking that she was really dead.

I don't know why the Malignancy thinks that we're jealous of her. I've got a home and garden that I own outright, long thick hair, my own nose without turtle nostrils, don't kiss like a vacuum cleaner, clean clothes that are newer than 2000, friends, animals that aren't terrified of me, good quality bags, shoes and jewellery, neighbours with whom I'm on good terms, a shower that I use regularly ...

I miss @KikiFromNy too 😢. Is anyone in contact with her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just realised that I made an accidental pun. There are no closed doors with Al, she rips them off their hinges because they hinder her abuse.
Watching up on the previous thread that had me laughing away. To continue the theme your post prompted

Alice was so strong ...
... she could rip bathroom doors off with her bare hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How has this wench not had a stroke or heart attack yet? The toxic venom inside of her should have off’d her by now. Her life is pure chaos and hate.
---

You can do it here. She is reading this as we speak 😂
I’ll go first!.. Alice, you are an ABOMINABLE bleep!

Sweet. Glad I got that off my chest!
---
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Well, in that case…

You don’t disrespect Théoden King like that near me, you bleeping walrus. Come here and make friends with my fist. What do you mean you want to go to the cops… well come on then, lets go hand you in for multiple breaches of your DVRO while we’re at it.
Ok, you first! 😂
---
The devil has walked into Alice's life and is telling stories about her? No. dumbass, that's your social media history.

View attachment 2917905
If Bee is the devil, WTF does that make Alice???? 😳

ETA: APPOLYON! That’s who Alice is. Alice Appolyon Evans! (I just googled it - describes her perfectly! 😉)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, Alice should be arrested for bullying and trolling. We do not do that here, we discuss in a civilized manner what Alice has done, we do not bully her or troll her, and we certainly never say hurtful or hateful things about the children. What we say here, stays here, we do not go and spread it all over sm. The same cannot be said about Alice Evans.

Reactions: 32
I cannot think of a single parent I know IRL who wouldn't be straight on to their children's devices IMMEDIATELY if somebody signposted there was a dodgy af account following their child on SM.

Yet, what does Malice do? Get on insta and start blaming those people signposting this major safeguarding issue. Mind boggling.

Now, could she just shut up for a few hours as I have only just caught up.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I cannot think of a single parent I know IRL who wouldn't be straight on to their children's devices IMMEDIATELY if somebody signposted there was a dodgy af account following their child on SM.

Yet, what does Malice do? Get on insta and start blaming those people signposting this major safeguarding issue. Mind boggling.

Now, could she just shut up for a few hours as I have only just caught up.
It’s the way she twists it that shows who she really is. Instead of doing what every single one of us would do and making sure that account is blocked and even having a quick look at Ella’s TikTok usage thus actually parenting. No, she twists to the most sickening of accusations to blame everyone but herself. And they lap it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting she said she finally got round to speaking to the police about Bianca's messages re Alice's sock accounts.
I think the police spoke to you Alice. Don't try to spin it that you are the complainant here.
You've got a DVRO. You breached it!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She always plays the same cards.

Whenever Ioan tries to stop giving her heaps of cash she threatens to accuse him of s. abuse when he has a new film or project coming out. Everything comes back to abuse with her. She accused her estranged dad and step mom of being abusive too. She does it to everyone who crosses her.

Big E’s pictures are online on the website of an abuse fetishist under the title

THE WHOLESALE ABUSE OF ELLA EVANS

Alice personally sent him the images of her child to add to his warped collection of abuse stories.

This was over a year after Tattlers had pointed out that he seems a very sick and creepy individual who uses the words “survivor and activist” as a cover for his disturbing preoccupation with abuse accusations, sexual violence and female victimisation.

That’s Alice ‘protecting’ her child. That’s what she will do to please a man online who gives her the attention she craves. He called her his Regina. 🤢 99.9% of women would run like hell from that person. Not Alice.

We have always been horrified that she allows him and Twitter weirdos access to her children. If this alarming behaviour is the reason the court has been delayed then hopefully steps to protect the girls are being taken. 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
This is all about money. It’s past payday and Alice is going to go insane until Ioan pays up.

None of this is about tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Jesus Christ Alice, grow up. Tattle doesn't matter. It's not real life. It's a gossip site. The wider world doesn't read it or care about it. If you didn't keep mentioning it on Instagram nobody would be any the wiser about what people say here about you. It's not "bullying" or "trolling" because nobody is directly contacting you. If you didn't read here you'd be none the wiser about what is said. The fact that you not only keep reading but also keep sharing posts and mentioning us proves that you're not really concerned about being "bullied", you're concerned about being forgotten, because in 2024 you're not relevant, you're a has-been actress who's lost her one link to Hollywood and you know that if you stopped making fictional posts full of lies you'd be forgotten before the year is out. We see you, Malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
How has this wench not had a stroke or heart attack yet? The toxic venom inside of her should have off’d her by now. Her life is pure chaos and hate.
-
---

You can do it here. She is reading this as we speak 😂
THIS IS NOT A THREAT. I am not going to kill Alice or indeed wish her dead. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I would just like to acknowledge that when her time is eventually up - you can be sure she will die miserable and alone. Karma won’t let you destroy so many lives and allow you a happy ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
O. M. G. She is just so, so utterly cringe! I seriously want to hide away and disappear watching the cringey tit she does, how she wakes up the next day and carries on is beyond me. We are back in the Marjorie days ladies, the beast is untethered and ready to shame herself by the hour. Her rage at Mad Betty is mostly because she wants to be Mad Betty. IMHO. Happily married and well connected in Hollywood. Go duck yourself malice.

Wrong Alice.

Two people reported your abuse which is why you have a DVRO.

The court documents also suggested you’ve verbally abused your kids too.

Just a reminder 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 43
I was just looking at this comment and it’s hard to believe she is telling her fans that the court documents and evidence was photoshopped!
I’m not sure if she’s accusing Ioan or tattle of photoshopping though.

IMG_2889.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I also think she’s really rattled at the baby reindeer connection. There’s no way she didn’t watch that and think hmmm is 4k unresponded messages a little like moi? Yes malice. Exactly like you. I know narcs don’t like self realisation but you are Martha. Suck it.

• Heart
"Constant noise" 🙄 STOP READING THEN YOU ABSOLUTE LEMON. Oh wait, you can't can you? You've nothing better to do. You're nothing if you're not being talked about. Saddo. You know that any decent parent would go straight to the police if someone was posting photos of their kids in those situations don't you? You know it makes you look like a terrible parent to be talking about it on Instagram rather than doing so? Oh hang on, you can't can you, because nobody has done that. Grow up Alice. Block the bot from your daughter's profile and be a parent.

• Heart
Fake news! They're all photoshopped!
Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.