Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #137 Check those French letters pharaohly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree but again, where is this restraint coming from? For an attention seeker who overshares everything, it’s just a matter of time.
I think she has had a visit from law enforcement. Something has scared her at the moment so she is zipping her lip. But yes, it won’t last ling and I am sure she is on all her sock accounts harassing people.

Reactions: 12
I fully expect these allegations to come out in the next few weeks.
Interestingly in one of his blogs Lupine wrote something like "in fairness at least there was no sexual violence"

Alice has also been very busy pointing out how low his sex drive was towards the end (the way she and a friend described her and Ioan's last sex sounded more like she did something)

Also at this stage of the game, after all the lies she told, few will believe her. She also has been too insisting in her narrative that 1.) Ioan was fantastic and the breakup came out of nowhere, 2.) Ioan is a weak pussy. It's also one reason why in her case filing a Restraining Order is completely pointless, even if it's just strategically (besides the fact that you cant really file one if the other party has not tried to contact you for years and if you are the one who wants to see them)

Personally I think if she will claim something it's against the kids (she has actually laid foundations with that by implying that he is into CP and by asking the kids if he was ever weird to them), she could claim her poor traumatized kids just now had the strength to open up about it, thus she didnt know. She would obviously coach them appropriately, and that way she could explain away his low sex drive towards her. And why Ella is so scared to be in his house (coz her video evidence about him being mean is tit)

I think the only reason why she has not done that yet is because even she knows that just the claim will murder his career, and when she isnt pissed even she knows that this is not good for her.

I actually wonder if she will try to undig something like this about Bianca (she already tried with "she will kill my kids" and "I have a PI on her, you cannot imagine what they found out" and "its too late to save my Ioan but I can still save my kids"), her bigger issue is her being around the children, and one of her targets is breaking her and Ioan up. Plus trying to undig dirt on her will not really hurt Ioan's career.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Interestingly in one of his blogs Lupine wrote something like "in fairness at least there was no sexual violence"

Alice has also been very busy pointing out how low his sex drive was towards the end (the way she and a friend described her and Ioan's last sex sounded more like she did something)

Also at this stage of the game, after all the lies she told, few will believe her. She also has been too insisting in her narrative that 1.) Ioan was fantastic and the breakup came out of nowhere, 2.) Ioan is a weak pussy. It's also one reason why in her case filing a Restraining Order is completely pointless, even if it's just strategically (besides the fact that you cant really file one if the other party has not tried to contact you for years and if you are the one who wants to see them)

Personally I think if she will claim something it's against the kids (she has actually laid foundations with that by implying that he is into CP and by asking the kids if he was ever weird to them), she could claim her poor traumatized kids just now had the strength to open up about it, thus she didnt know. She would obviously coach them appropriately, and that way she could explain away his low sex drive towards her.

I think the only reason why she has not done that yet is because even she knows that just the claim will murder his career, and when she isnt pissed even she knows that this is not good for her.
Yeah I was thinking exactly this today actually. That she will get Ella to make a claim that she never knew about. It’s extreme because it would mean having to do a police report etc. They could be arrested for making false police complaint. I just don’t think she has the balls to pull off such a heinous crime though.
Btw @welp can you remember the men she has accused so far? It’s not just HW is it? There was someone else

edit.. also the reason she needs to have no knowledge is because she has stated over and over how upset she is Ioan hasn’t seen the girls. You can’t have knowledge of such a thing and still wanting him in the house to see the girls.

Also interestingly it was her that lifted her dress to expose her naked butt to the kids and Ioan.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah I was thinking exactly this today actually. That she will get Ella to make a claim that she never knew about. It’s extreme because it would mean having to do a police report etc. They could be arrested for making false police complaint. I just don’t think she has the balls to pull off such a heinous crime though.
Btw @welp can you remember the men she has accused so far? It’s not just HW is it? There was someone else

edit.. also the reason she needs to have no knowledge is because she has stated over and over how upset she is Ioan hasn’t seen the girls. You can’t have knowledge of such a thing and still wanting him in the house to see the girls.

Also interestingly it was her that lifted her dress to expose her naked butt to the kids and Ioan.
Yes there was another but I don't remember who.

I think she has had a visit from law enforcement. Something has scared her at the moment so she is zipping her lip. But yes, it won’t last ling and I am sure she is on all her sock accounts harassing people.
Agree. This is exactly what I think. She is sailing close to the wind.

Reactions: 11
If the kids were in fear of him because of some thing she might allege, doesn’t explain their running to him when he arrived home on video or doesn’t explain them videoing their mother being abusive and sending to Ioan. It doesn’t stack up. There’s no proof.

also if he did something awful why does she want him back.
It won’t wash

I think more likely she’s trying to reverse the DVRO. She didn’t pick that lawyer by chance. They’ve blown smoke up jer arse about overturning it and she believes it. Idiot.

Reactions: 21
If the kids were in fear of him because of some thing she might allege, doesn’t explain their running to him when he arrived home on video or doesn’t explain them videoing their mother being abusive and sending to Ioan. It doesn’t stack up. There’s no proof.

It won’t wash

I think more likely she’s trying to reverse the DVRO. She didn’t pick that lawyer by chance. They’ve blown smoke up jer arse about overturning it and she believes it. Idiot.
The issue is the DVRO will never be over turned. She has to know that unless she is deluded over that too.

Reactions: 15
I also wonder what she tried to achieve with all these implications that her "stalker" was hired by Ioan or that he bashed their door (both happened while he wasnt in the country). Plus her constant implication that he is stalking and not scared by walking the dog in Melrose. I suspect this is part of any appeal against the DVRO?

yes, Gerald Marie & Steven Seagal
C8A997F7-83BC-48E2-AAA5-2238A51B4A9A.jpeg

alice evans blocks.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I also wonder what she tried to achieve with all these implications that her "stalker" was hired by Ioan or that he bashed their door (both happened while he wasnt in the country). Plus her constant implication that he is stalking and not scared by walking the dog in Melrose. I suspect this is part of any appeal against the DVRO?

View attachment 1547352
View attachment 1547353
she has a serious history of accusing men of abuse. Also her tweets are littered with Sexualised materials. Such as suppling tattlers with masturbatory stimulation, vaginal family.
? The jugs comment. She also abused Ioan herself by exposing her bear bum.

I don’t think she wants to overturn the DVRO, she wants to fight that why she got it does not or should not affect her getting sole custody.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Mediocre malevolent mAlice is jealous of her own children. It’s so obvious to me.
She sees their privileged life in terms of her own comparatively “normal”up-bringing. She resents them but right now they’re the prize against her estranged husband and she will exploit and abuse them while simultaneously love bombing them. Ioan provides that life for them, Alice doesn’t and won’t ever. She had eight rounds of ivf to have the littlest E and she actively prevents her from having any kind of relationship with her daddy?? Having children for Alice was the ultimate vanity project, never mind a Ray of sunshine, and look at how she treats them. Children are not extensions of their mother, they aren’t “mini-me’s” to undo the wrongs and ills you feel from your childhood. They are a blank and open book who deserve for you to do your best, loving and nurturing them as best you can as long as you can. It blows my mind how she engages in the PA fully expecting them to never see their dad. I’m the child of this type of mother, I’ve been NC for eight years. Alice when you’re reading here, why are you so damn arrogant not to heed any of the advice, those girls will grow up and never speak to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Mediocre malevolent mAlice is jealous of her own children. It’s so obvious to me.
She sees their privileged life in terms of her own comparatively “normal”up-bringing. She resents them but right now they’re the prize against her estranged husband and she will exploit and abuse them while simultaneously love bombing them. Ioan provides that life for them, Alice doesn’t and won’t ever. She had eight rounds of ivf to have the littlest E and she actively prevents her from having any kind of relationship with her daddy?? Having children for Alice was the ultimate vanity project, never mind a Ray of sunshine, and look at how she treats them. Children are not extensions of their mother, they aren’t “mini-me’s” to undo the wrongs and ills you feel from your childhood. They are a blank and open book who deserve for you to do your best, loving and nurturing them as best you can as long as you can. It blows my mind how she engages in the PA fully expecting them to never see their dad. I’m the child of this type of mother, I’ve been NC for eight years. Alice when you’re reading here, why are you so damn arrogant not to heed any of the advice, those girls will grow up and never speak to you.
Sorry you went through that. I don’t understand why you would want your child to have as little love as possible in their lives. No father, no grandparents, no aunties and uncles (speaking to Tone on FaceTime every now and again doesn’t count), no cousins, the only family friends being Lady V visiting sporadically and the woman who visited once. I bet they don’t even know their neighbours. Who is the common denominator in all those relationships? No wonder the
girls cling to Gloria 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she does care for them in her own warped way, but she saves her ultimate love for herself. That self feels she has been bested by her “weaker” partner and her need for revenge overrides any sensible thought about moving or or what’s best for all parties. She has mucked up very badly but she can’t see that, in her narc way it’s everyone else at fault.

• Sick
  • Sad
Sorry you went through that. I don’t understand why you would want your child to have as little love as possible in their lives. No father, no grandparents, no aunties and uncles (speaking to Tone on FaceTime every now and again doesn’t count), no cousins, the only family friends being Lady V visiting sporadically and the woman who visited once. I bet they don’t even know their neighbours. Who is the common denominator in all those relationships? No wonder the
girls cling to Gloria 😔
From what I understand about Gloria, who apparently went through a pretty awful divorce, she is very much family-orientated. I imagine her house is full of fun and love and the E’s are there quite a lot. Ioan mentioned her daughter didn’t he? I’ll need to search for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can tell Gloria cares and is probably stressed by the whole situation but is sadly trapped in the middle because she doesn’t want to upset the girls even more so gets on with things rather than speaks out. I feel very sorry for her.

When children are (basically) viewed as possessions or weapons it always damages them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I've had to deal with a jealous Mom my entire life. Part of the point of having children when you've grown up damaged, is the absolute joy you feel in your heart to give them the unconditional love, stability, confidence and mental health some of us have had to fight hard to have.

Not only is Alice jealous of her daughters in a "sexual sense", ( by that I mean Ioan loved them more than her) but exactly by what you said @M33L4, she's jealous of the their childhood and the closeness they have with their Father.

Some people should never have children. Alice was one of them. Honestly, her desperation to undergo 8 IVF treatments to have the youngest just seemed a bit crazy to me. From someone unable to have their own birth children but wanted them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
From what I understand about Gloria, who apparently went through a pretty awful divorce, she is very much family-orientated. I imagine her house is full of fun and love and the E’s are there quite a lot. Ioan mentioned her daughter didn’t he? I’ll need to search for that.
page 12 of the 12 July 2022 Custody Hearing - "Gloria or her daughter"
1662099079055.png

Reactions: 13

It won’t wash

Plus Alice is in complete denial about all the proof Ioan submitted to the Court to get the DVRO.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1547352
View attachment 1547353
I think she implied something about MITH too, in terms of what he was sending her

Reactions: 9
What was she doing alone in the back of a taxi in 1992 with Steven Segal?

Reactions: 13
I think she implied something about MITH too, in terms of what he was sending her
I've long deleted the screenshots but she bragged accused mith of sending her a dick pic with his sweats on. Which was actually mith's profile picture for everyone to see. 😂 Mith was like no Alice I didn't. Are you talking about my profile pic??? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.