Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will these fuckos bail Alice out of jail when she gets arrested?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she’s saying B tried to get into a closed group that Alice isn’t a part of and doesn’t look at so that she could bully Alice? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have to go and real life. Be safe out there in the mean streets of Tattle everyone. You never know when Alice or her FM's might successfully dox some stranger they think is one of us.

There's a funny synchronicity in Alice trying to dox @welp and claiming she's Scottish, and now naming @chasingsunsets11 as @welshfitnessgirl when she's in fact German! Almost like she never actually progresses forward, but just keeps going round and round in circles and always on the wrong track.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just a reminder

old post
IMG_2885.jpeg

---
Happy happy happy days

IMG_2887.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s spiralling again. I hope Elsie is with friends and Ella is in her room away from this stupid witch. That’s how you know she doesn’t have real friends, anyone decent would have called her and distracted her but no, they continue to enable this utter utter bullshit.
Making screenshots and furthering her victimhood. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Didn’t get to add my comment to the last thread (was still catching up when it was locked).

The hide of the witch grief thieving on Bernard Hill’s death. I so want to give the bleep a piece of my mind on exactly what I think…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s spiralling again. I hope Elsie is with friends and Ella is in her room away from this stupid witch. That’s how you know she doesn’t have real friends, anyone decent would have called her and distracted her but no, they continue to enable this utter utter bullshit.
Making screenshots and furthering her victimhood. Pathetic.
How has this wench not had a stroke or heart attack yet? The toxic venom inside of her should have off’d her by now. Her life is pure chaos and hate.
---
Didn’t get to add my comment to the last thread (was still catching up when it was locked).

The hide of the witch grief thieving on Bernard Hill’s death. I so want to give the bleep a piece of my mind on exactly what I think…
You can do it here. She is reading this as we speak 😂

• Haha
How has this wench not had a stroke or heart attack yet? The toxic venom inside of her should have off’d her by now. Her life is pure chaos and hate.
She thrives on it. It consumes her and satiates her in equal measure. Poor Ioan having to put up with that for years. And now the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
---

You can do it here. She is reading this as we speak 😂
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Well, in that case…

You don’t disrespect Théoden King like that near me, you bleeping walrus. Come here and make friends with my fist. What do you mean you want to go to the cops… well come on then, lets go hand you in for multiple breaches of your DVRO while we’re at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Will these fuckos bail Alice out of jail when she gets arrested?
Me thinks some of those dumbasses would. Except Sian. She is unemployed and poor
---
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Well, in that case…

You don’t disrespect Théoden King like that near me, you bleeping walrus. Come here and make friends with my fist. What do you mean you want to go to the cops… well come on then, lets go hand you in for multiple breaches of your DVRO while we’re at it.
Yeeeess! Thata girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The devil has walked into Alice's life and is telling stories about her? No. dumbass, that's your social media history.

1000005655.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
She really thinks having kids means you cant work. Almost every mother works when their children are small. Mothers do what they have to to contribute to the household. Alice is just a freeloading loser.
View attachment 2917879
She doesn’t read here!

Why would anyone be sending her screenshots of Tattlers discussing working with young kids?

We see you Alice! 👀👋
---
Alice's ass isn't made of gold. She can work, she just won't.

If Alice sells an autograph for each like, all 13 of them, could she pay her rent?

View attachment 2917881
Are you sure thise likes aren’t her? 😉

Reactions: 21
Oddly specific about the amount and the fact it has come to an end

View attachment 2917868
Any? So she thinks every single move she’s made has been the correct one
View attachment 2917866
It really bugs her that her weak insults have no effect on us
View attachment 2917867
---
Shots fired View attachment 2917870
Pitiful pathetic Alice, she actually thinks she is a ‘public figure’, she is not known anywhere but here and maybe a few people on DM. If I gave you my real name you would recognize it before you’d recognize Alice’s, and I do not in any way consider myself a public figure or famous.🙄
---
She doesn’t read here!

Why would anyone be sending her screenshots of Tattlers discussing working with young kids?

We see you Alice! 👀👋
---

Are you sure thise likes aren’t her? 😉
Is the ‘other Ester’ going to be at the Con too?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.