Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This absolutely sums her up, the best sentence I’ve possibly ever read on here.

I agree, it doesn’t matter who is here, it’s open to all and we know for sure AE has people reading and passing things back to her and I dare say IG/BW keep an eye on what is said too in the same way.

The thing is, if I were any of them I’d be looking too, you discovered BW, the screenshots of the dirty deletes are all on here. AE herself admits most of what is said is true, it’s a lawyers dream on here.
I think all parties concerned probably keep an eye on what’s being said on here. Tbh it’s the most impartial source of outside info about this tit fest, AE and her echo chamber of goons just go around in circles spouting the same old unintelligible nonsense. She hates the fact there’s so many receipts on here yet she keeps directing people this way o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So it turns out her followers also have an awkward preoccupation with fame and celebrities. Even in a situation like that, i just don’t know what to make of it at all.

View attachment 952660
It’s so uncomfortable and inappropriate. Do they write condolences via DM to other people they don’t know or is it reserved for celebrities?
If this wasn’t written by the Ash-Hole I’d assume he was being sarcastic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ash-hole 😂😂😂

He is totally inappropriate to predominantly female “celebs”. Creepier than actually sending someone salad cream as a gift.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Answering questions". Yes Alice, we imagine you must be tired of the constant questions from your kids. Questions like:

"Why can't we see Dad?"
When can we go and see Dad?"
"Why is Dad's toothbrush still in the bathroom when he lives with Bianca now?"
"What's a bogan ho?"
C99A5AC8-6348-4576-8638-F04343FA5FF6.jpg

🙄🙄☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
"Answering questions". Yes Alice, we imagine you must be tired of the constant questions from your kids. Questions like:

"Why can't we see Dad?"
"What's a bogan ho?"
View attachment 952666
🙄🙄☹
That’s just being a parent. It’s nothing to do with being single.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bianca probably is, but we had two friends of hers speaking out in the past. One did only once when the relationship was announced and then shut up about it, which is fine. The other went on about this for weeks (including unflattering memes about Alice) until they got banned from here for not proving their relation to Bianca, but it became later obvious (through Bianca following them on twitter/IG, and a screenshot of a DM between them) that they are friends of her.

The thing is that in that DM said user spoke very openly about asking Bianca for help to get them unbanned here, and she offered help. So she knows all about this site (and I hope she redirects every relevant screenshot to her boyfriend lol) as she has always changed her behavior on SM according to our criticism too lol, what we dont know is if said friend wanted to be on here on their own, or if it's a ploy to get Bianca's opinion out there without her looking bad in front of Ioan. Bit torn on that one.
I agree with all of this. The friend would whip things up on Twitter with Alice and was very unpleasant, Alice would respond, It would be discussed here. The friend would then direct people to Tattle on her Twitter account on the dissection of the latest drama. When Alice had 3 sharp ones, and was bored, she would fire things up with the friend on days-old comments.
The friend stopped tit stirring a couple of weeks ago and Alice calmed down somewhat and seemed less incoherent, but I also put that down to stiff legal letters and using her laptop to drunk tweet instead of her phone.
I think Bianca reads Tattle, hi Bianca 👋 because I've noticed changes in her SM shortly after comments here, like deleting her over the top 'sweet, sweet lady' reply on Instagram after Roma Downey's party which made many uneasy about her motives and I think telling her friend to drop the baiting on SM as they both got rumbled. As M33L4 pointed out, it is a lawyer's dream on here with the screenshots of Alice's deleted tweets so it would surprise me if Bianca wasn't checking in which is why the RL friend connection was uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure I ever want to hear her voice in slo mo again, the first time gave me nightmares and I had to check under my bed for a brassy haired creature with smudged makeup before I went to sleep 🥴 Seeing a sleep paralysis Alice wouldn’t be ANY fun at allView attachment 951901
Lol!
Those are the types videos SHE finds humorous!
I dont think Fibro fog is the reason she doesn't remember things. It's the pills and alcohol
I will tell you firsthand that drinking on anti-anxiety meds such as xanax will cause memory loss the next day. Learned that early on when I was prescribed them. I never drink on them because of that reason. Not saying she’s on that med but if she is…🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally agree, some posted on a memorial he put up for Michael Apted nearly a year ago, so inappropriate. First time I've looked and I won't be back

ETA Sorry, that was in reply to @Babsi and @Ally Pally

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lol!
Those are the types videos SHE finds humorous!

I will tell you firsthand that drinking on anti-anxiety meds such as xanax will cause memory loss the next day. Learned that early on when I was prescribed them. I never drink on them because of that reason. Not saying she’s on that med but if she is…🤔
There were sleeping pills visible in that video she made where she fell down the side of the bed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This Alice and Tone double act is becoming something else. I am having visions of him attending Court to give character testimony for her a la General Melchett in Blackadder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

"Why can't we see Dad?"
"What's a bogan ho?"
View attachment 952666
🙄🙄☹
She sounds so... wondering when she speaks about 'single mumming'. As if cooking, answering queries and helping with homework were the practices of an arcane mediaeval tribe that she read of in an anthropology textbook.
Completely underlines the fact that normally, she sits on her backside, drinking and tweeting, and leaves all the donkey work to someone else.

Fun Fact. Pismo is known as the Clam Capital of the World.
Yay...?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More Horse/Mith background from Feb 2019. It's all VERY familiar behaviour....

Screenshot_20211231-151101.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-151051.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-151042.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-151133.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-151144.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-151154.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.