Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accusations of paedophilia against us are also actionable - no First Amendment protections for her there.
Yes class action case?

Anyway I noted her dm relationship with MITH famous for his dick pics and banned for lewd behaviour on twitter. That’s the type she likes as she's the same.

Screenshot_20240507-125122_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes class action case?

Anyway I noted her dm relationship with MITH famous for his dick pics and banned for lewd behaviour on twitter. That’s the type she likes as she's the same.

View attachment 2920503
Alice said she and MITH messaged each other. Alice said a lot of things. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She claimed he was divulging information shed told him privately. All he did was post one of her Twitter replies to someone else showing that her latest rant with her mock shock/horror was a lie. He never divulged any private conversations at all - but that didn't suit her narrative to discredit him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think taking acting classes is a waste of time, she is a terrible actress, not that she was ever much of an actress, and her age and reputation are against her.
That may be the case but I will always support people trying to better themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I must have missed the Eddie Cibrian stuff- what happened?
Well, aren't you in for a treat!

From the glossary in the wiki:

EDDIE CIBRIAN - Extremely handsome Hollywood actor. His name was invoked by Alice in one of her rage text messages to Ioan (which formed part of his DVRO application), where she unfavourably called him a "random mediocre actor", alongside Josh Duhamel. For some unknown reason, she wrote his name in all caps. Tattlers are unsure what Eddie ever did to Alice to deserve this.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 13.26.55.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’ve only ever seen 2 or maybe 3 people who came over as being really spiteful during the time I’ve been on the thread, And they were like that about everyone. -Alice, the kids, Ioan, Bianca, you name it they had a gripe with it. Including other Tattlers. But you’re always going to get a few people like that in any large online group, It’s inevitable. On the whole I think we’re quite a considerate bunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

EDDIE CIBRIAN - Extremely handsome Hollywood actor. His name was invoked by Alice in one of her rage text messages to Ioan (which formed part of his DVRO application), where she unfavourably called him a "random mediocre actor", alongside Josh Duhamel. For some unknown reason, she wrote his name in all caps. Tattlers are unsure what Eddie ever did to Alice to deserve this.

View attachment 2920555
Absolute class.
Now, I'm sure this was pointed out at the time but Ian Sommerville is actually a British author with no acting credits to his name. And she was obviously drunk typing Ian SOMERHALDER, no? You'd think she would know his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Would be amazing if there was a Baby Reindeer 2
Ioan could play the lead and they could get Su Pollard to play Alice. Or Glen Close - she could channel her Fatal Attraction character and with their history I'm sure she'd do it at a cut price rate.
I think Su Pollard's dress sense is a little conservative to do the role justice to be honest :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolute class.
Now, I'm sure this was pointed out at the time but Ian Sommerville is actually a British author with no acting credits to his name. And she was obviously drunk typing Ian SOMERHALDER, no? You'd think she would know his name.
I love how in these messages Alice is acting like she's in the industry, or is some hot-shot acting agent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Alice said she and MITH messaged each other.
Well I know but sometimes she accidentally tells the truth. Mith was well known (better than her) and was a ladies man/horn dog. I think she would have replied to his dms.
---
That may be the case but I will always support people trying to better themselves.
The obvious thing is for her to use her degree and languages but that would eat in to her trolling time.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2920555
Now that we know what we know about Alice, I assume the stuff about Joey and ‘in the pool’ was narc triangulation bullshit?

like when, how and why would Joey have let anything slip to the infamously indiscreet Alice?

Reactions: 15
Absolute class.
That might be a bit awkward if they meet up at a Convention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joey Tribbiani’s agent or Alice?? You decide.
She talks like she’s more experienced than the RADA trained Ioan. I don’t know, Hornblower or that Gameshow thing she did. Can’t possibly decide…
IMG_8830.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m really surprised that anyone took those jokes in bad taste. No one was wishing her dead, and everything that was said is true 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess it’s very much each to their own however apologies to anyone I offended.
It was a joke, and that was as clear as day! I don't think anyone on here was offended that you'd kill us (as a joke ffs) if we posted her onlygrans! She tried to twist that, and it backfired, as someone pointed it out to her that in fact it was nothing to do with her, and she had to conceed!
Anyway it's court day, I know we probably won't know much, given its closed meeting, and for us in the UK/EU we probably won't know until the morning 😫.
I'm hoping that he only has to continue with the child support, as JJ will rule that she has indeed had way more than she is due, and until that's paid off, she doesn't get any SP. In addition, I hope he puts a time cap on it, of say 10 years, because although the prenup states for life, no one should have to pay their abuser for them to live in my eyes!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.