Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it. It’s like she’s trying to poach followers from Bianca like she did from Ioan. How cringe is that?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think the issue is about the poor taste of the obituary type jokes. Doesn’t matter who they are about or as Alice would say how much someone deserves the roast that’s poor taste for many people. And using she deserves it is an Alice level justification, in other words it is low.
Damn! I completely forgot about the obituary type jokes - and I played a big part in them. Sorry. I've got so much tit going on at home with my mother that it just did not even register. I thought they were funny, and more about her grief thieving, but I'm sorry to all who were offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here is some more info on the Hoarse Whisperer/MITH situation which happened in February 2019.

Hoarse Whisperer revisited it in March 2021:

View attachment 2920268

View attachment 2920269

Is this what Alice plans to do if all financial support is cut off, pretend for the umpteenth time she is suicidal and in a deep dark depression? It seems her MO to get attention and get people to do what she wants.

I am not taking suicidal threats or depression lightly, but Alice does seem to use thes methods to get her way and control those around her. MOO
View attachment 2920276

Here are some of the tweets about it from the incident in Feb 2019.

Lupine, the abuse fetishist, is commenting under his old account:

View attachment 2920275

View attachment 2920270

View attachment 2920272

View attachment 2920273

View attachment 2920274

View attachment 2920271
Easily done if you’re using two phones - but still a lot of effort that could be better spent on finding herself a job. She could have been investing her time in acting classes to brush up after such a long time of not working as an actress.
I think taking acting classes is a waste of time, she is a terrible actress, not that she was ever much of an actress, and her age and reputation are against her.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get it. It’s like she’s trying to poach followers from Bianca like she did from Ioan. How cringe is that?
I don’t actually think she wants her followers at all. She just wants to intimidate and say ‘I’m watching you, I’ve seen your posts’ while hiding behind the ol’ ‘huh? All I was doing is following people! That’s what social media is for! How should I know they comment on Bianca’s page, when I’m blocked on there and don’t even look anyway?’

Reactions: 29
Damn! I completely forgot about the obituary type jokes - and I played a big part in them. Sorry. I've got so much tit going on at home with my mother that it just did not even register. I thought they were funny, and more about her grief thieving, but I'm sorry to all who were offended.
Honestly, I think most of the people here never took that seriously, at least not in a morbid way such as wishing death on Alice. No one here has ever done anything like that. We may not like her but no one wishes her physical harm or death.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am usually one of the more sensitive ones on here, but I found those jokes funny, and I contributed to them. I don't think it was that offensive, as we clearly weren't wishing Alice to be dead. I often joke with my friends that my epitaph should be "I told you I was sick" (like Spike Milligan).

I find the Alice being homeless jokes/comments hard to handle, because being homeless is a terrible thing, whoever you are. And many people are only ever a few steps/a few paychecks away from being homeless. But I just scroll on past those comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Taking any type of comment out of context can look meaner than its intention. That’s why Ioan posted receipts properly. 💅

I hope one day that Bianca also spills the tea. There’s always something worse happening in private when Alice is so batshit publicly. We’ve learned this the hard way but no more than Ioan and Bianca. What is Alice hoping to achieve following Bianca’s followers? It’s absolutely bleeping unhinged and unbecoming. If she does try to follow me I look forward to chatting to her via DM, oh that’s right, she doesn’t answer those either. What else does she ignore? Red flags when it comes to protecting her own children, lawyers letters, injunctions against her and prenups. Sucks to be that cow.

Reactions: 48
I don't understand what her problem is because Bianca moderates her IG a damn sight better than Alice does, I haven't seen anyone on Bianca's IG describing having sex with Alice as must be like throwing a sausage down a hallway, and a lot worse about Bianca.
You want to put your own house in order Alice before anything!

Reactions: 26
When you look at it, Alice can take even the most innocuous comment and twist it for her own nefarious intentions and then let her FMs pile on to back her up and most times it didn't mean anything wanted it to.
Presently we just saw how she reacts to someone stating a fact, and someone liking it a comment on Bianca's Instagram. She will skew and make anything what she wants it to be if she thinks it makes her look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Narcissists are so wearingly predictable, aren’t they? Zero capacity for change. Same old insults, machinations, threats and DARVO. It’s excruciating to see a middle-aged woman behave like this.
She reminds me so vividly of my ex. He used to make horrific, racist comments about BIPOC, because he knew that such rhetoric upset and disgusted me. If he were ever called out on his behaviour, he started with the ‘but YOU do X’. If he embarrassed me - I remember an evening at an exclusive London club when he managed to piss off an entire table of people within thirty seconds of arriving - it became that I embarrassed him. Deflect, deny, da-duh.
Since I don’t use Instagram, if she tries to find and doxx me, I’ll be on the phone to the UK and BH police faster than Usain Bolt and have her done under the Malicious Communications Act. As ever, she’s spectacularly uninformed when it comes to the law. Accusations of paedophilia against us are also actionable - no First Amendment protections for her there. I once upon a time felt sorry for her, given how publicly she unspooled and how rapidly - watching her train of thought falling off the rails and bursting into flames was shocking - but she deserves no mercy. No pity. She destroys everything she touches, and she’s wrecking those girls. I feel worst for Ella, who has been groomed and manipulated and isolated, who is contacting the worst sorts of online filth unsupervised: what kind of life is she going to have?
You have a court appearance today, Malice Dear. Perhaps concentrate on that, rather than contriving spurious allegations against those whom you spy upon, who do not contact you, who have no relation to you, who have no desire to ever meet you? Or, you know, do the unthinkable and actually try for some gainful employment? Screaming [Aliice CAPS] ‘BUT MY BAYBEEZ NEED ME! I CANNOT WORK BECAUSE I AM A MOTHER AND MUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE BREATHING DURING THE NIGHT AND YOU’RE ALL PAEDOPHILES AND I’M SCARED!’ won’t cut it. Never has, never will.
Pathetic. Just utterly, risibly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It was me. I made a comment after Alice’s recent grief thief post along the lines of, the way she’s going, no one will be having anything nice to say about her when she passes. And then I made some joke epitaphs. But if I’m honest, I think Alice is evil and I do think about what she contributes to the world, besides two very damaged little girls. And what she takes and steals from those around her like childhoods and familial relationships and irreplaceable years. And while I don’t wish her dead, I wouldn’t be sad, except for Elsie and Ella.
Personally, I don’t think this is problematic, we all meet our end one day, and maybe we should be mindful of the legacy we leave and how we lived our life.

But obviously these may be distasteful for some people or triggering for others, there is always the report button for things that may go too far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s making less and less sense. Anyone looking at this thread will see that her claims are simply not true. Her nutty rants about Tattle are how so many of us ended up here in the first place, so why does she keep sending people here? Or is she hoping they will just take her word for it and not look?

None of this obsessive behaviour is working out for her and it really feels like she’s losing her grip.

Reactions: 20
If YoBee were able to forgive Lin and Deb, grown adults, understanding how Alice lied and manipulated them, I'm sure she could forgive the girls, especially when they are so much more innocent that L and D were, and are fighting to survive life with a narc mother.
Yo was a grown man when he fell for AFE's bullshit so he will totally understand how the kids are so brainwashed by her, just like he was for 20 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I think most of the people here never took that seriously, at least not in a morbid way such as wishing death on Alice. No one here has ever done anything like that. We may not like her but no one wishes her physical harm or death.
I’m really surprised that anyone took those jokes in bad taste. No one was wishing her dead, and everything that was said is true 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess it’s very much each to their own however apologies to anyone I offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Su Pollard may share the same OTT dress sense as Alice but her personality and spirit are completely opposite from Alice. She is a nice lady, completely batshit, but benign.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Su Pollard may share the same OTT dress sense as Alice but her personality and spirit are completely opposite from Alice. She is a nice lady, completely batshit, but benign.
Funny, gregarious and self deprecating. Also a good actress. All the things Alice isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.