Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a lot of us here, I’ve been in an abusive relationship and my kids have a narc parent that I have had to deal with. I think that makes it overwhelming to read here sometimes. I mean no disrespect to anyone here and appreciate all of you.
I didn’t take it that anything as disrespectful. I could see that it was getting a bit much and wanted you to know that a break is ok. I’ve also had good and bad days on this thread so it could just be that. A big court date, we all have a lot of anxiety and nervous energy and she can take us back to bad places in our lives

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love how in these messages Alice is acting like she's in the industry, or is some hot-shot acting agent.
Unburdened from the shackles of the failed actor husband, yet she still hasn’t landed a leading role, and with her industry smarts! Shocker.
---
She is actually the devil’s Life Coach.
Has to be a thread title in that 😂

It reminded me of this song, which is apparently about the dangers of vanity.

Rather applies to our Malice don’t you think?

IMG_7031.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a colourful dresser isn't she... And she's wearing TWO belts. The handbag is unmentionable. She has a lovely smile.

ETA: I don't know that I needed to see this before bed... Combined with Alice's lamp I'm sure to have interesting dreams tonight, probably of Su's handbag eating Alice's lamp. Or maybe of the lamp eating the handbag.
Here you go, have a third belt and a second watch. Sweet dreams! 😘

IMG_6961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So she spent the night before court trawling through the follower list of a woman who has a restraining order against her?

God that's psychotic. She needs help.

Reactions: 46
I wonder if mAlice’s alarm is off today or not? 🤔
I am sure she got 8-10 hours quality sleep, woke up and did some morning yoga and affirming meditations, had a healthy green smoothie and got her babeez up for school with good breakfast before sitting down to check all her paperwork for today’s meeting was organized and in order! Oh and she showered. . . 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So she spent the night before court trawling through the follower list of a woman who has a restraining order against her?

She most likely does need help, but she will never seek it out, nor will she accept it.

Reactions: 30

When people post negativity on Bianca’s feed she just deletes the comment and presumably blocks the person. That goes for negativity directed at Alice as well, although since saying enough is enough she is now letting more comments through but none of these seem to be blindly aiming to hurt Alice.

The woman who commented on Alice’s feed to state that she had a DVRO was responding to another poster who had wished that something could be done legally to stop abuse. It was a perfectly legitimate comment and statement of fact.

Why didn’t Alice just delete the comment and block the user if she found the comment so objectionable?

Her actions really show what kind of person Alice still is: an obsessive bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope she’s hungover so she’s even more anxious about this afternoon lol
She will say very little and let Janina take the flack. She's all mouth online but a coward in the courtroom. Also zooming it is cowardly coming from someone who said endlessly that the TRUTH WOULD BE REVEALED and IT WOULD BE REALLY BAD FOR IOAN AS HE WASN'T GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT blah blah blah.

Sure Jan...

• Heart
  • Haha
She most likely does need help, but she will never seek it out, nor will she accept it.
Unless it is of the $$$ sort of help. Or maybe free medical care, especially the kind where you are just passive in receiving medications with no responsibility to participate in mental or physical (exercise, healthy eating) therapy contributions! She will give a hearty “are you f$&king kidding me?” to any whiff of in kind assistance such as a Mom’s fitness group, therapy, etc. Possibly would consider a bitter ex wives podcast where she received exorbitant monetary compensation and is allowed ability to “speak her truth”

Reactions: 21
I bet she/Tone will post something gleeful today, since she knows that nothing that will be discussed today is public, so she can pretend some kind of victory.
ironically even Bianca liked a comment yesterday on her feed where someone was hoping that Alice would get herself help.

I think this is giving her too much credit though. This is not her having mental issues, this is just who she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Her open smile used to be lovely.

IMG_7033.jpeg
IMG_7032.jpeg

I guess she messed with her face (nose jobs, fillers, face lift possibly) and then of course the ugliness inside made its way out.

I think she might have also done something about her teeth as she used to have an overbite but it was lovely. It’s really sad that people mess with their endearing features in a bid to look more uniform.

Reactions: 33
she actually still has a good smile (much better than Bianca for example), which is a bit creepy if you know what kind of person she is LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she will post something gleeful today, since she knows that nothing that will be discussed today is public, so she can pretend some kind of victory.

ironically even Bianca liked a comment yesterday on her feed where someone was hoping that Alice would get herself help.

I think this is giving her too much credit though. This is not her having mental issues, this is just who she is.
No actually @welp, THIS IS WHO SHE IS

1715096175304.png

• Haha
I bet she/Tone will post something gleeful today, since she knows that nothing that will be discussed today is public, so she can pretend some kind of victory.

But then she’ll get drunk and change her bio 5 times giving us a clue because the real Alice always comes out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well I think you're all Bianca as you're all seeing the best in people thinking Alice has a good smile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.