Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always block anyone I don't personally know
Me too. I stay out of it completely. As for Alice, @hermionegrangerrrr, don’t worry. She rarely keeps up the abuse when it’s proven you have no real life connection to I and B. That’s what she’s desperate to prove hoping it’ll save her arse in court. It won’t but she’s not very bright.

Reactions: 35
Well, aren't you in for a treat!

From the glossary in the wiki:

EDDIE CIBRIAN - Extremely handsome Hollywood actor. His name was invoked by Alice in one of her rage text messages to Ioan (which formed part of his DVRO application), where she unfavourably called him a "random mediocre actor", alongside Josh Duhamel. For some unknown reason, she wrote his name in all caps. Tattlers are unsure what Eddie ever did to Alice to deserve this.

View attachment 2920555
Ugh this is straight out of the narc handbook, they all sound the bleeping same like the have an abusers manual somewhere.

Reactions: 26
That may be the case but I will always support people trying to better themselves.
I agree, taking classes somewhere that would give her skills for gainful employment would help her immensely. Even studying for her real estate license would help, I think Alice would actually do well in real estate, she likes to talk, she can be charming when she tries, at least it would be a job.

Reactions: 16
Can we add a poll on how royally fucked she’s going to be? Thank you 🙏 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just saw this ad and thought how much Malice would adore it
IMG_0371.jpeg
(The changing chin on her Insta is hilarious)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was a joke, and that was as clear as day! I don't think anyone on here was offended that you'd kill us (as a joke ffs) if we posted her onlygrans! She tried to twist that, and it backfired, as someone pointed it out to her that in fact it was nothing to do with her, and she had to conceed!
Anyway it's court day, I know we probably won't know much, given its closed meeting, and for us in the UK/EU we probably won't know until the morning 😫.
I'm hoping that he only has to continue with the child support, as JJ will rule that she has indeed had way more than she is due, and until that's paid off, she doesn't get any SP. In addition, I hope he puts a time cap on it, of say 10 years, because although the prenup states for life, no one should have to pay their abuser for them to live in my eyes!
I bet she won’t be happy with whatever happens so I wouldn’t expect a quiet night from Alice lol

Reactions: 14
I agree with some of the stuff that has been said about Ella has made me very uncomfortable. But when has anyone talked about Alice's death? I personally made a joke about the death of Tattlers if Alice made an OnlyFans and any Tattlers shared her photos or videos here, but it was obviously a joke. As much because even OnlyFans would be too much like hard work for Alice! Likewise there have been jokes about rolling Alice into the sea. But the only mention of death I can think of has been jokes about the Celebrity Death Pool Thread and I think they said that they wouldn't accept Alice because she's not famous enough.
No someone made a comment about her death and then a bunch of joking comments were made. I do realize they were jokes. But still … I’m just being honest that it rubbed me the wrong way.
---
Excuse me? It’s just a clumsy sentence. I am not calling children witches.
Sorry. My mistake. I read that last line about entitled witches being about the kids since that’s what your post was about. Apologies if I was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No someone made a comment about her death and then a bunch of joking comments were made. I do realize they were jokes. But still … I’m just being honest that it rubbed me the wrong way.
---

Sorry. My mistake. I read that last line about entitled witches being about the kids since that’s what your post was about. Apologies if I was wrong.
Maybe this thread is getting to be a bit much for you? Feel free to take a step back if need be

Reactions: 10
Su Pollard has more class in her little finger than Alice can ever hope to have. Also...check out Su's handbag. 🤣🤣❤❤🦎 View attachment 2920634
She's a colourful dresser isn't she... And she's wearing TWO belts. The handbag is unmentionable. She has a lovely smile.

ETA: I don't know that I needed to see this before bed... Combined with Alice's lamp I'm sure to have interesting dreams tonight, probably of Su's handbag eating Alice's lamp. Or maybe of the lamp eating the handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We’ll be here when you want to return. I’ve had to take breaks. It’s a lot sometimes.
Like a lot of us here, I’ve been in an abusive relationship and my kids have a narc parent that I have had to deal with. I think that makes it overwhelming to read here sometimes. I mean no disrespect to anyone here and appreciate all of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.