Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bizarre as she’s blocked from BW account so she must have gone and looked in a sock account and then noted the people who have interacted and sent the requests.

Imagine putting that much effort into your financials/job/kids how different life could be
Easily done if you’re using two phones - but still a lot of effort that could be better spent on finding herself a job. She could have been investing her time in acting classes to brush up after such a long time of not working as an actress.

Reactions: 21
it sounds to me like she would be open to forgive his kids for their behaviour
View attachment 2919976
they talk about Hornblower btw
View attachment 2919977
I stopped at "success and humility" in which world do these people live? but it seems like they also think Alice has a RO against Ioan so I shouldnt be surprised that they mix up Ioan's traits with Alice's
View attachment 2919980
yes everyone wants to be an umemployed bully with a DVRO /s
View attachment 2919981
Alice....class.... 🤣
View attachment 2919982
If YoBee were able to forgive Lin and Deb, grown adults, understanding how Alice lied and manipulated them, I'm sure she could forgive the girls, especially when they are so much more innocent that L and D were, and are fighting to survive life with a narc mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Easily done if you’re using two phones - but still a lot of effort that could be better spent on finding herself a job. She could have been investing her time in acting classes to brush up after such a long time of not working as an actress.
Once you realise how many phones Alice is using (for her many different user logins), you begin to understand why she claims her utilities bill is $3000 a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Here is some more info on the Hoarse Whisperer/MITH situation which happened in February 2019.

Hoarse Whisperer revisited it in March 2021:

View attachment 2920268

View attachment 2920269

View attachment 2920276

Here are some of the tweets about it from the incident in Feb 2019.

Lupine, the abuse fetishist, is commenting under his old account:

View attachment 2920275

View attachment 2920270

View attachment 2920272

View attachment 2920273

View attachment 2920274

View attachment 2920271
So suicidal on twitter and perfectly fine on IG, she really is a devious, manipulative woman.
I think she's done this for her entire life and this is why so many people have had to cut her off entirely. She then goes on full attack to discredit them just in case they go public. This is exactly why she's was so desperate to paint Ioan as the bad guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alice cares a lot about SM engagement. Always has. since the divorce even more. in recent weeks their engagement has been similar despite Alice having a much bigger account, being a actual (albeit not current) actress, despite a more compelling narrative for crazies (the dumped supposedly cheated on abusive woman always attracts more mentally ill people than the bullied inspiring young woman) and despite campaigning on national TV (she had nearly Ioan levels of engagement at one point after Lorraine). The only thing Alice recently had over her are more comments but this is because she has many ill people spamming her feed and because she interacts a lot more and a lot more explosive (which generates huge threads) than Bianca does.

That's why she begged yesterday for likes (which is the only way to get high engagement, if you have a large account) and why she is trying to intimidate anyone that minds their business but supports Bianca. She is that pathetic. And that scared. Scared that a woman could become more famous than her just by being abused by her.

Beanz is a pretty delusional Alice fan on twitter. Also glued to this page btw.

dont do that btw. they really shouldnt be bombaded with mails like this

she is spying with Ella's account
HIIII (Alice FM) BEANZ!!!!

---
Would be amazing if there was a Baby Reindeer 2
Ioan could play the lead and they could get Su Pollard to play Alice. Or Glen Close - she could channel her Fatal Attraction character and with their history I'm sure she'd do it at a cut price rate.
I feel like Alice is angling for a Baby Reindeer 2 but she's Richard Gadd and we Tattlers are Martha - all 10-20 of us. How we're all going to fit in the one dress is going to be a bit of a problem though.
---
She's been doing this for ages because of Tamika trying to defend her friend on here all the posts are still here and that's all it ever was imo.
Most tattlers on the early threads were defending Alice and highly critical of Bianca and Tamika wanted to even the playing field imo.
The application of the TRO shocked a lot of Alice's supporters including two of Bianca's biggest critics (I'm being nice here Deb and Lin)even they couldn't carry on with the charade of Alice being the victim. Alice has headed a campaign of abuse against her ex and has been caught, just like the TRO all over again. Your not the victim Alice and you never were!
---

G,day I think 😂😂
G'day Ally 🇦🇺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I would keep way out of it. 1. Keep it on tattle 2. Her following you is no way illegal so wont help any investigation 3. Dont get involved with her, its just nad energy - I think you did the right thing, just block and forget like a bad dream!
You’re right, I’ll just leave it - what a creep though 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d forgotten what a cretinous little prick Lupine is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It was me. I made a comment after Alice’s recent grief thief post along the lines of, the way she’s going, no one will be having anything nice to say about her when she passes. And then I made some joke epitaphs. But if I’m honest, I think Alice is evil and I do think about what she contributes to the world, besides two very damaged little girls. And what she takes and steals from those around her like childhoods and familial relationships and irreplaceable years. And while I don’t wish her dead, I wouldn’t be sad, except for Elsie and Ella.
I don't think that's a bad thing to post about her tbh... at this rate it's almost as much a fact as an opinion, and based entirely on Alice's behaviour and how she treats people! It's not like any of us are wishing death on her or making jokes about her dying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
yet another lie engineered to scare her kids
View attachment 2919340
she is over and over proving that she is willing to make up accusations, just like Ioan said.
The one thing I want to say here is, I’m a latecomer on these threads, so maybe not much credibility- but I have never, ever thought I needed to call out posters on here for anything that should have her “scared“ for herself or her kids. And I bleeping would have done, like so many others here..

Not bleeping once. Not once have I seen anything here along those lines.

That is such a bloody deflection given (her, others, and Tonely’s) other posts threatening to slit someone’s throat…..

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I blocked her. Creepy as hell because she must be monitoring Bianca’s comments and looking to terrorise people who support her. Literally no other way she could have found me
Put your account to private too. She can use a sock or one of the girls' accounts to track you.

Reactions: 15
Alice sees herself as this global figure able to put the frighteners on anybody by either overt threats aka Marjorie, or by suggestions of violence. And her bedsitter dwelling brother is of like mind. The reality is both of them are impotent. Pointing out people have DVRO is not a reason to pile on someone or make them your sworn enemy. Literally stating she has a DVRO is a fact. The person she started following just saying her name wasn’t an anonymous account. Alice’s big thing is that she thinks all comments should come from named accounts - she wants to organise a pile on that is why. She is like one of those people who cut themselves to feel some kind of release from the pain - she fights online literally to give herself relief from the pain of being her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I blocked her. Creepy as hell because she must be monitoring Bianca’s comments and looking to terrorise people who support her. Literally no other way she could have found me
You’d think that the abuser had more important things on her mind at the moment wouldn’t you. What a complete and utter waste of a life she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You’re right, I’ll just leave it - what a creep though 🤮
Yep, she is. A creep, a bully and a pathetic creature that has nothing else to occupy herself with 🤷‍♀️ just brings it home how fucked up she is - I still to this day get surprised every now and then, as in "it cant possibly be real, can it?!". But yes, it can.

Reactions: 24
Alice: "the kids know who is nice to them and who isn't"
View attachment 2920173
Funny how every time the kids tried to record Ioan he was nice 🤔
The thought of being forcibly separated from my kids and learning that in my absence their other parent was abusing them like this is genuinely… it makes me sick to my stomach. I can’t imagine the utter hell Ioan has been through emotionally, not just separated from his children but held at arm’s length while they are abused, and he can’t rescue them. His heart must be in a million pieces. He is clearly an incredibly strong man to be able to keep going with his life, fight for them, keep working, that’s all I can say.

the irony is that even if Ioan did ‘give up’ and walk away, Alice wouldn’t stop. Because she lives to attack and abuse. Even if he said okay Alice, you win. I won’t have contact with the girls. I’ll pay the bare minimum. Enjoy parenting 24/7 on a low income for the next decade. She would continue has campaign of abuse. It will never end. She will never stop, because of who she is. I get what people mean when they say they’ll miss the threads when it’s all over but I doubt it ever will be. She’ll never stop publicly abusing and harassing others.

doesn’t surprise me remotely that she’s following B’s supporters. Very basic and obvious intimidation tactic. And proves she stalks B’s social media from another account. We all knew it but it’s interesting she’s willing to be so blatant about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I agree with some of the stuff that has been said about Ella has made me very uncomfortable. But when has anyone talked about Alice's death? I personally made a joke about the death of Tattlers if Alice made an OnlyFans and any Tattlers shared her photos or videos here, but it was obviously a joke. As much because even OnlyFans would be too much like hard work for Alice! Likewise there have been jokes about rolling Alice into the sea. But the only mention of death I can think of has been jokes about the Celebrity Death Pool Thread and I think they said that they wouldn't accept Alice because she's not famous enough.
I think the issue is about the poor taste of the obituary type jokes. Doesn’t matter who they are about or as Alice would say how much someone deserves the roast that’s poor taste for many people. And using she deserves it is an Alice level justification, in other words it is low.

Reactions: 3
Here is some more info on the Hoarse Whisperer/MITH situation which happened in February 2019.

Hoarse Whisperer revisited it in March 2021:

View attachment 2920268

View attachment 2920269

View attachment 2920276

Here are some of the tweets about it from the incident in Feb 2019.

Lupine, the abuse fetishist, is commenting under his old account:

View attachment 2920275

View attachment 2920270

View attachment 2920272

View attachment 2920273

View attachment 2920274

View attachment 2920271
Much better seeing it all laid out unlike my attempt 😂 thank you Ametrine, I remembered it but still, seeing it all laid out like that is quite sobering.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.