Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
again, legally. Yes.

again, also for those that somewhat follow. Yes.

But no matter how she pulls it off, it will damage his career. You cant prevent this. If you google him these days the fake RO is one of the first things that comes up, and it is not the background of what actually happened or the one article that it was dismissed (people magazine still claims that he has a TRO, which he never even got), but the fact that a 13 year old filed a restraining order against her dad. The first reaction is not that the child is lying or abusive herself, the first reaction will always be #BelieveAllChildren. I wouldnt be too surprised if this has already destroyed his career entirely (he landed the Bad Boys gig before this, the Wales Con and Seattle Gig are small jobs since then, jobs he probably wouldnt take if he was in demand). Obviously plenty men get through Hollywood with no scratches despite real abuse allegations, but that's because they are pulled under the rug, they only come up if you specifically search for them. first Alice massively impacted his carereer by a array of false allegations and by harassment on set, that probably ruled him out from getting lead roles because it's very hard to get lead roles if there is a ticking time bomb waiting to unleash. Then Ella's fake RO made it even worse.

So yes, no matter how ridiculous and false the accusations are, the consequences are severe.
It's just devastating isn't it, how the decision to marry the wrong person - in this case, a woman so evil, twisted, and a narcissist - can reverberate many years later and result in the destruction of everything you love, just because you wanted to leave.

Ioan has lost his relationship with his kids, his reputation, and it looks like, a lot of his career. All because of Alice. If he hadn't been cast in 102 Dalmatians, he never would have met her, and she would have found a different victim.

Thank goodness he found Bianca, and seems to have repaired the relationship with his family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
It's just devastating isn't it, how the decision to marry the wrong person - in this case, a woman so evil, twisted, and a narcissist - can reverberate many years later and result in the destruction of everything you love, just because you wanted to leave.

Ioan has lost his relationship with his kids, his reputation, and it looks like, a lot of his career. All because of Alice. If he hadn't been cast in 102 Dalmatians, he never would have met her, and she would have found a different victim.

Thank goodness he found Bianca, and seems to have repaired the relationship with his family.
It's great that he has Bee, and they are incredibly supportive of each other but I also think Yo has shown incredible strength. Big Al can scream for the rest of her life, till she's purple in the face but all she is doing is poisoning herself. Yo just hit the mute button.

Reactions: 41
Pretty sure she has forgotten the password to E’s account. But there is also an additional X account for big E that was set up in 2016. No activity on it for ages so guessing she forgot the password for that one too.
She might have forgotten the password, but surely she wouldn't have forgotten the email used to register the account(s), so she could reset the password?

I know she struggles with life admin, but something like this is important.

As is doing your taxes for the IRS on time, and responding to lawyer letters/emails... neither of which she probably did either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You only have to look at pics of Ioan in the post moving out photos. He looks like a recovering victim, to now where he looks refreshed, loved and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hola! Been silently speed reading catching up on this thread between working and having a life (*cough hint hint Alice)*

Well done everyone on logging this. I am an advocate for children being protected online (family vloggers should be banned!) But I do think Tattle will be a resource for many a child of famous parents to understand what went on when they were younger. I hope the 2E's access it when they are adults, with adult minds and perspectives and see how hard their Dad fought for them 💔😢

On another note- I entirely missed Tone being visited by the police - where can I read about that?

Keep up the good work, all!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wild that Bianca’s artlcles get so many more comments than Alice’s these days. Nobody knew who she was and now she’s becoming quite the celebrity. There’s something striking about her, she has a quality and an elegance that beefy Alice and her angry Karen routine can’t match.

Reactions: 29
You know what's funny, Ioan has confirmed multiple times in court documents no less, when they started their relationship, yet the DF take it as verbatim due to a photo, this is the level of thickness we are dealing with here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20240506_031451_Instagram.jpg

"please give me money"
Screenshot_20240506_031508_Instagram.jpg

ped* defender accuses others of being ped*s
Regarding her Instagram post about the man who coined the term PA, please add this to Alice Evans Book of Lies:

There is absolutely no evidence that Richard Gardner (the man who coined Parental Alienation)was a pedophile himself or that he was pro-pedophilia - source from article linked below.

It's a lie that Dr. Richard Gardner was a pedophile. He brought PA to the forefront, and there is controversy about PA being a syndrome, and some question his methodologies. The people who fight the idea of PA being real are usually the ones doing it.
It's another lie, another chance to bring the word pedophile into her posts. She reeks of desperation at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She can never keep composed when Ioan has an event and this might be his biggest yet (since this all kicked off). And it’s happening days after a weird court hearing with a ruling. Her blood pressure must be through the roof

Reactions: 20
She says she needs her social media for work, and now is begging for likes. Maybe she's about to pivot into being an influencer and needs the likes to show brands her reach!
Bianca seems to be becoming an influencer on behalf of those with MS and other conditions - quite unintentionally and thanks to Malice. People like her determination to grasp life and happiness despite everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She can never keep composed when Ioan has an event and this might be his biggest yet (since this all kicked off). And it’s happening days after a weird court hearing with a ruling. Her blood pressure must be through the roof
She probably can’t bear the way Ioan looks at Bianca - like he is in love with her.

Reactions: 35
You only have to look at pics of Ioan in the post moving out photos. He looks like a recovering victim, to now where he looks refreshed, loved and happy.
Yep. He tried to mask his pain by smiling in a lot of those pics but his eyes kept betraying him every time.

Got a question for the people that work in the legal field. Would you go after her for the recent DVRO breaches? If so, would you do it now or after the trials?

Reactions: 19
Hola! Been silently speed reading catching up on this thread between working and having a life (*cough hint hint Alice)*

Well done everyone on logging this. I am an advocate for children being protected online (family vloggers should be banned!) But I do think Tattle will be a resource for many a child of famous parents to understand what went on when they were younger. I hope the 2E's access it when they are adults, with adult minds and perspectives and see how hard their Dad fought for them 💔😢

On another note- I entirely missed Tone being visited by the police - where can I read about that?

Keep up the good work, all!
It was a tweet made by Tony back in January that her been visited by two detectives.
I think it's this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice is keeping herself busy in the DM comments like court isn't happening tomorrow.
Just as well that it's remote as the stench of alcohol coming from her unwashed pores would overpower the entire courtroom if not courthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Baby Reindeer 2 continues to excuse her shortcomings as a mother (exploiting and sexualising her kids) by continuing her little lie that we are doing it. As always
1000029133.jpg

"almost"
1000029130.jpg

victimhood for life
1000029140.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.