Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love if her sock usage was called out publicly eg in court, like Jack Monroe. Unfortunately not even not many people know about this… same way most people still believe Kim Kardashian over the Taylor thing.

it’s sad that our society lets liars get away with it so often.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
again, legally. Yes.

again, also for those that somewhat follow. Yes.

But no matter how she pulls it off, it will damage his career. You cant prevent this. If you google him these days the fake RO is one of the first things that comes up, and it is not the background of what actually happened or the one article that it was dismissed (people magazine still claims that he has a TRO, which he never even got), but the fact that a 13 year old filed a restraining order against her dad. The first reaction is not that the child is lying or abusive herself, the first reaction will always be #BelieveAllChildren. I wouldnt be too surprised if this has already destroyed his career entirely (he landed the Bad Boys gig before this, the Wales Con and Seattle Gig are small jobs since then, jobs he probably wouldnt take if he was in demand). Obviously plenty men get through Hollywood with no scratches despite real abuse allegations, but that's because they are pulled under the rug, they only come up if you specifically search for them. first Alice massively impacted his carereer by a array of false allegations and by harassment on set, that probably ruled him out from getting lead roles because it's very hard to get lead roles if there is a ticking time bomb waiting to unleash. Then Ella's fake RO made it even worse.

So yes, no matter how ridiculous and false the accusations are, the consequences are severe.
The consequences wouldn't just affect Ioan, I honestly can see Alice going to jail if she went down this route.

Reactions: 16
Are we sure that her real dad isn't ex-President Fart? She's incredibly like him in character.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a reminder that the court proceeding tomorrow will be an off the record case management Zoom call at 4:45 p.m. PT. There will not be a transcript but there will likely be a minute order. I'll be monitoring the court docket and will post the minute order as soon as it's available. The prior minute order stated that the judge would rule on something after the Zoom call, so the ruling may not be available immediately. I'm supposed to be in a cocktail reception after giving a presentation tomorrow late afternoon, so for once I will have snacks. 😂
How dare you go and have cocktails on court day 😉...if anyone deserves drinks and canopies its you 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The biggest lie she tells herself is that she’s a girl mom. Girl mom’s don’t talk about their girls educational challenges, their health problems and how big their noses will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They would claim it happened during the marriage and they kept it a secret from Alice because they are scared of their dad (she already laid the foundations for it by saying that they are "terrified" of him) and only now found the strength to open up or only now no longer feel like the financial pressure of destroying Ioan's career should keep them silent. She probably also would try them to remember that their dad was inappropriate by refering to fragments of their memory (that she will try to fill the gaps with). It happens quite a lot.

Obviously a case like this doesnt go far (not even for real victims). But this doesnt matter. The damage would be done.
You know what just reading that this is what might be alluding too, actually makes me feel sick. If she does down this road, I really hope she gets put in prison for it; surely even the girls would know it's wrong to accuse someone of anything (the fake RO attempt and JJ, hopefully put the fear of god in her ever doing somethign like that again) let alone this.
Someone in the UK not that long ago was wrongly labelled with this, and he took his own life, even though he name has been cleared 😞.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
There is no lie big enough to cover Alice's ass for court tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New dawn, new day - same Alice. She is udderly despicable. I hope JJ hands it to her tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has she burned herself out in the DM comments yet?
Nope, still going strong 🤣
What makes me laugh is that the DM says they "finally" confirmed when they got together, yet in court documents from nearly 2 years ago, Ioan confirmed multiple times when they got together !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.