Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yet another lie engineered to scare her kids
1000029144.jpg

she is over and over proving that she is willing to make up accusations, just like Ioan said.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
What boggles my mind the most amongst all this craziness is how Malice has the ability/time/sick dedication to keep up this constant relentless social media tirade along with her sock accounts, behind the scenes abuse and god only knows what else....I struggle to keep up with just reading this thread! Imagine if she channeled that energy into normal real life behaviour such as BEING A MOTHER/having a job/being a decent human being! Christ, I feel bad if I think I haven't given my (very loved and well looked after) cat enough attention....how the duck does she justify this tit to herself?!? I've said it before and I'll say it again - those poor girls 🙁💔
Also apologies if I'm suddenly commenting lots, I actually have had a couple of Bank Holiday sharp ones now and I'm feeling energivetic 🤭😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The irony being Alice has done her kids irreparable damage and harm they’ll never recover from.
---
Yep. He tried to mask his pain by smiling in a lot of those pics but his eyes kept betraying him every time.

Got a question for the people that work in the legal field. Would you go after her for the recent DVRO breaches? If so, would you do it now or after the trials?
After the trials. This is exactly what she’s trying to achieve. A delay due to DVRO breaches.

Reactions: 34
Oh my fkn god. We’re back to the days of her posting strange cars outside her house instead of going to the police. “I feel safer posting it here just in case.” “We’re afraid for our lives.” “We all slept in the same bed last night huddled in fear.”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If anyone made any threats whatsoever the moderators would be closing this down immediately, Alice can discredit us as much as she likes but the wiki is all her own words!

Reactions: 47
She’s the lady from baby reindeer
with very very very very striking similarities to Alice. The messages and the relentless nature of it are pretty much a copy of what Alice send to and posted about Ioan. This is why she is very strongly insisting to claim that she is being a victim of Marthas, rather than her being a Martha. She deep down will have seen herself in her.

Seriously, the success of Baby Reindeer has convinced me now that Ioan pitching his story would be a success.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
with very very very very striking similarities to Alice. The messages and the relentless nature of it are pretty much a copy of what Alice send to and posted about Ioan. This is why she is very strongly insisting to claim that she is being a victim of Marthas, rather than her being a Martha. She deep down will have seen herself in her.

Seriously, the success of Baby Reindeer has convinced me now that Ioan pitching his story would be a success.
lol thanks. I took the lazy way out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.