Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. If anyone had said she would use Ella to try and get a fake RO against Bianca and Ioan, we would have said she wouldn't be that nuts/evil. But she is...
Tbh I expected this. the sole thing I wasnt sure of is if Ella has low enough morals to do this, because this accusation always required the kids to be cooperative. It turned out harmless because her RO attempt was basically "I dont like that dad is treating me like a daughter, he should follow MY orders" instead of making up physical violence (was easier against Bianca because there was no pre-existent relationship) even if Alice's friends at the DM tried to frame it as physical violence

btw the same reason why I'm sure Alice wants to unleash the accusation she has always prepared. This will take probably more convincing because you can recover a relationship where a child is confusing normal parenting with abuse, it happens a lot even if this case is more severe as the child abused the parent instead. The accusation Alice has prepared since the start is not salvagable once they unleash this: the father/daughter relationship would be over forever and his career as well. As manipulated Ella is she probably does know this, but Alice will continue to work hard on this and may succeed. But she herself may also feel conflicted because she knows she needs Ioan's money and thus his career

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Tbh I expected this. the sole thing I wasnt sure of is if Ella has low enough morals to do this, because this accusation always required the kids to be cooperative.

btw the same reason why I'm sure Alice wants to unleash the accusation she has always prepared. This will take probably more convincing because you can recover a relationship where a child is confusing normal parenting with abuse, it happens a lot even if this case is more severe as the child abused the parent instead. The accusation Alice has prepared since the start is not salvagable once they unleash this: the father/daughter relationship would be over forever and his career as well. As manipulated Ella is she probably does know this, but Alice will continue to work hard on this and may succeed.
I think this would fall apart the second the children were questioned alone.
Edited to add that I do however get your point about the impact on his career/their relationship with him.

Reactions: 27
Tbh I expected this. the sole thing I wasnt sure of is if Ella has low enough morals to do this, because this accusation always required the kids to be cooperative. It turned out harmless because her RO attempt was basically "I dont like that dad is treating me like a daughter, he should follow MY orders" instead of making up physical violence (was easier against Bianca because there was no pre-existent relationship)

btw the same reason why I'm sure Alice wants to unleash the accusation she has always prepared. This will take probably more convincing because you can recover a relationship where a child is confusing normal parenting with abuse, it happens a lot even if this case is more severe as the child abused the parent instead. The accusation Alice has prepared since the start is not salvagable once they unleash this: the father/daughter relationship would be over forever and his career as well. As manipulated Ella is she probably does know this, but Alice will continue to work hard on this and may succeed.
Just like the restraining order attempt anything like this will be blown wide open and the deception uncovered. It would guarantee Alice going to prison for sure. Moo.

Reactions: 23
She so easily outs herself as a narcissist. She has had the EXACT reaction a narcissist has when they are confronted with evidence of their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The accusation Alice has prepared since the start is not salvagable once they unleash this: the father/daughter relationship would be over forever and his career as well. As manipulated Ella is she probably does know this, but Alice will continue to work hard on this and may succeed.
It would be hard to do now. If they meet, a third party will be there. Also, Ella might have wised up a bit after the failed RO request. I bet Alice told her it was in the bag lol.
---
Jasper and her comebacks lol View attachment 2919102
Beanz isn't a teenager btw. Not even sure it's Alice but I did notice ALICE CAPS

Reactions: 18
It would be hard to do now. If they meet, a third party will be there. Also, Ella might have wised up a bit after the failed RO request. I bet Alice told her it was in the bag lol.
They would claim it happened during the marriage and they kept it a secret from Alice because they are scared of their dad (she already laid the foundations for it by saying that they are "terrified" of him) and only now found the strength to open up or only now no longer feel like the financial pressure of destroying Ioan's career should keep them silent. She probably also would try them to remember that their dad was inappropriate by refering to fragments of their memory (that she will try to fill the gaps with). It happens quite a lot.

Obviously a case like this doesnt go far (not even for real victims). But this doesnt matter. The damage would be done.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They would claim it happened during the marriage and they kept it a secret from Alice because they are scared of their dad (she already laid the foundations for it by saying that they are "terrified" of him) and only now found the strength to open up or only now no longer feel like the financial pressure of destroying Ioan's career should keep them silent. She probably also would try them to remember that their dad was inappropriate by refering to fragments of their memory (that she will try to fill the gaps with). It happens quite a lot.

Obviously a case like this doesnt go far (not even for real victims). But this doesnt matter. The damage would be done.
It would be seen for what it is a vindictive accusation just like the fake restraining order.

Reactions: 17

If I remember correctly she also said something along the lines of “tell me if your dad ever does anything weird with you” 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
See, that's what I mean. but obviously you dont get this if you are dim (aside that this is untrue, this woman has a DVRO and had criminal charges raised against her)
View attachment 2918840
Alice continues to harass her latest victim
View attachment 2918845
Ioan and Bianca have been extremely consistent about their story. unlike Alice.

Sadly she is not over it.
View attachment 2918848
Seriously, look at yourself. Seriously.

Nomming for thread title suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It would be seen for what it is a vindictive accusation just like the fake restraining order.
again, legally. Yes.

again, also for those that somewhat follow. Yes.

But no matter how she pulls it off, it will damage his career. You cant prevent this. If you google him these days the fake RO is one of the first things that comes up, and it is not the background of what actually happened or the one article that it was dismissed (people magazine still claims that he has a TRO, which he never even got), but the fact that a 13 year old filed a restraining order against her dad. The first reaction is not that the child is lying or abusive herself, the first reaction will always be #BelieveAllChildren. I wouldnt be too surprised if this has already destroyed his career entirely (he landed the Bad Boys gig before this, the Wales Con and Seattle Gig are small jobs since then, jobs he probably wouldnt take if he was in demand). Obviously plenty men get through Hollywood with no scratches despite real abuse allegations, but that's because they are pulled under the rug, they only come up if you specifically search for them. first Alice massively impacted his carereer by a array of false allegations and by harassment on set, that probably ruled him out from getting lead roles because it's very hard to get lead roles if there is a ticking time bomb waiting to unleash. Then Ella's fake RO made it even worse.

So yes, no matter how ridiculous and false the accusations are, the consequences are severe.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I hope Bianca and Ioan sell their wedding pictures. Normally I find that so cringeworthy,
but I will make an exception for this one 💅🏼

They could donate the proceeds to a domestic violence charity or to MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.