Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
Just had a nosey at the Ioan FB group and I don’t see the point. It’s basically a replication of Bianca’s instagram and I bet most follow her anyway.

Reactions: 10

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Morning all 👋🏼
So, am here having a nice cuppa in bed and see Alice's latest post.
How in the seven circles of hell did she get accepted onto Raya, isn't that for celebs only? What I will say is that I hope
I didn't think this posted, bloody ads! As you can see I've posted the sams again, sorry all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Some of this accounts posts have come up on my Instagram when I've been scrolling and many of them make me think of Alice. I was going to share some here, but checking out the account, and a similar one, they have some extremely crude (even by my standards!) posts and I was too embarrassed to share for fear of people checking the account out and eyeing me askance! 😂
Most of them are plain gross. Every now and again, I find one written for Alice or Tone and I can't help myself. :LOL:

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Doesn't mean she didn't notice him on Raya.
He has commented under her latest post. Bit of a suggestive comment. I can’t work the relationship out, are they friends, did they go on a date, are they going on another one? He seems to suggest he’s open to it. Very strange 🤷‍♀️

I hope Alice moves on with someone. It’s likely if she does she’ll have to rein in the loony online behaviour and Ioan might have a better chance of seeing the girls.

I don’t see her with anyone other than a Brit though. Her humour is not very attractive to American men (sweeping generalisation there but I do think it’s true). Also I doubt she would be interested in an American man. She seems to mainly be friends with British transplants too.

welp

VIP Member
fuck, I only now realized that I missed out on a great plane joke when they were in Seattle. I'll never get that chance back 😭
---
The hearings were added to the court docket so I expect minute orders will follow as soon as the hearings are done. I'll keep you posted!

View attachment 2911568
---
The minute orders are up on the attorney portal. Downloading now. Stay tuned!
---
Court website is painfully slow. The minute orders have not yet downloaded. However, each hearing has a notation "not held, continued by stipulation" next to it so the minute orders will tell us the contents of the stipulation(s).
doesnt that usually just mean that they agreed to kick it down the road

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Sees the toxic leaches insta...runs over here 🏃‍♀️
Isn't the 2nd of June set for the financial hearing? Or have I got that wrong ?
Edit: just seen this comment, I'm howling 🤣🤣
Right now there's a "mandatory settlement conference" on June 3rd. No idea whether that's a hearing where something will actually be decided or whether it's just a check in to kick the can down the road a bit.

Reactions: 9

Old Soak

VIP Member
And another dreadful outfit. is it on back to front or just badly cut whichever way round you wear it.

The cut sort of has a straightjacket look about it.
Can you post the video or link or thumbnail please, so I don’t have to watch old ones looking for it lol

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I doubt she would be interested in an American man
Depends on the size of his bank account but yeah she will be an acquired taste for US men.
---
Who will ‘home school’ Ella if Alice is out of town? Gloria?
It's an online school. Ella is on her own with a computer programme basically although there might be someone on the phone if she doesn't do the work.
---
she said she was meeting someone at that time, she wasn't dressed for a date, even a daytime one, Imo.
IIRC she said she was meeting someone special. She never dresses appropriately so that doesn't mean it wasn't a date.

Last edited:

SynthGirl

VIP Member
To the members who seem to have access to Ella's account(s), does it seem like she is beginning to move away from Alice. I know myself that 14 -15 was about the age, I reassessed my relationship with my parents, especially my mother. It is speculation that Ella is being home schooled again. Most homework is done online now. If she is at school, she is probably in a crowd of girls with similar backgrounds such as contentious divorces between parents. The one account I know of on Instagram has recently changed the profile pic, where she is clearly at school. She doesn't post on that account, she just seems to follow.
I think people are guessing she isn't in physical school anymore. I don't believe that from the one comment Alice threw out there, because it would hurt her as far as using the reason she needed to live in Beverly Hills was to be in a good public school district for both of her children. And she has mentioned her busy days taking the kids to school. Also, Ioan would have brought an emergency hearing if that had happened. I think she's still attending public school.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
I'm trying to snack on caramel coffee cake and ice coffee. But my cat expects me to share. Only he doesn't like the cake, so expects his cat treaties every time I have a mouthful of cake. He already had more of my meat pie dinner tonight than I did.
Don’t! Do not ever ever get me started on cats. I’m having a nightmare getting the most beautiful foster boy adopted right now. He’s amazing with us but hates meeting new people. Do you want to adopt him?

He hates other cats so probs not!

• Heart