Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
There are more and more studies revealing it as a hype. Works as a placebo though (in humans).
So I've tried CBD oil for various reasons and for me it doesn't work. The ingredient in it you need to feel the difference is too low.
I've tried a version that's legal in other countries, and it helped with my sleep problems (which ive suffered with for 15 odd years) sadly I don't think it will ever be sold that strong in the UK, such a shame, but I get it, if it has too much in it and someone reacts badly to it, then the company is gonna get sued.
It's the same with a lot of medications, my mums hubby had really bad back when they were in Greece a few years ago and the hospital gave him 800gs of ibuprofen, my mum said isn't that too much, and they said nope we give kids 400gs!
Same with paracetamol, only mean to have 200gs at time, yet I've been in hospital and had 1000 given by IV, so many times 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Going to school at 14 is likely a good indicator of whether you can hold down going to uni at 18

going to school at 14 is usually an easy task
Going to uni at 18 shit faced is often difficult

she already failed the first simple task

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
What happens with spousal/child support? IIRC the order from last year for $10,000 per month expired on April 30th

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
No, not appropriate in my opinion either. In the UK the age of 16 is only advice though, it's nothing legal.
I was going to add this! The rules are:

‘The law does not say an age when you can leave a child on their own, but it's an offence to leave a child alone if it places them at risk.’

so it’s legal to leave them at any age unfortunately, it only becomes an offence if something goes wrong.

I think most 13yr olds can be left at home fine, it’s pretty typical in the UK from secondary school age onwards (eleven) but of course depends on the child. With Ella’s difficulties of late I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable her being left alone.

Old Soak

VIP Member
RHOBH is going to be announcing the cast soon. I’ve heard everything from dorit is being demoted to friend and Chelsea handler is joining. I know it won’t be Alice lol

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Wait a minute, I thought she wanted to show him France when he was shooting The Reunion?

View attachment 2903173

I am quite sure she’s previously said she was vegetarian (dry ice fish notwithstanding). This confirms my theory that people who eat fish and say they are vegetarian are the very worst people.

View attachment 2903179
As far as I can find, she’s only said she’s a pescatarian (but happy to be proved wrong).

one ringy-dingy

There are more and more studies revealing it as a hype. Works as a placebo though (in humans).
They sure help with muscular pain, and almost immediately. I use the CBD salves from strains with THC, not the hemp salves, though.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
That’s interesting, thanks for the clarification. I thought it was certain that Alice derailed last years event with the fake RO
Christ that was not far off a year ago, that all happened 😳
Hopefully it wasn't down to mAlice being a cunt!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think Alice can bag someone. There are many many men out there that like them crazy and who think they can handle it. And perhaps its someone that is busy enough to not have to deal with her too much. I am not ruling out that she can land someone
I don't think so. She will only get weirdos who will be too weird even for her.

I am 100 % sure she would have landed someone already if she had just done the quick divorce Ioan wanted with peaceful co-parenting (another obstacle less for dating) and all the abuse during and post-marriage would have never saw the light.
Yes this is probably correct but now it's coulda, shoulda, woulda...
---
CBD meant for humans can contain xylitol and that's not safe for dogs or cats...
I thought that pet CBD products was a big thing in certain US states? The one I take doesn't have xylitol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Old Soak

VIP Member
@Hiraeth so whatever happened today won’t have a transcript because technically there was no hearing?
ETA for the financial aspect not the sealed custody part

Shadow_Wolf

BIB 🤣
But yeah you're right in what you are saying here, the more she does these things, the more the girls have some "down time", as it were. It will deffo help to pay her bills, but she'll be needing to do at least one a month, and I don't think they happen that frequently? Nevertheless it's a step in the right direction, she's still going to have to do other work tho. I can't remember his name but their was a guy that was a singer here, not massively famous, did wedding gigs etc, think he was on X factor. Anyway, when covid hit, he obviously couldn't work, so be became a delivery driver for a supermarket, to keep money on the table!
I agree she needs to face the consequences of her actions, and I hope she gets the whole library, let alone a book thrown at her; but her getting outside and actually doing normal stuff, stops her from being on SM 20hrs a day, and that can only be good for everyone.
---

Hahaha you too, that's three of us now 🤣
Three?! Damn…

Does it mean The Malignancy is in cahoots with FB? I jest… probably based on browsing history, and her profile having so few ‘friends’.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I have tried loads of cbd brands over the years for my pain but none have helped with it.

However OTO sleep drops are a GREAT help for my erratic sleep pattern, very expensive for me, cannot use it all the time.

A friend sent me cbd gummies from the US but forget to tell me you only need a teeny bit...my 1st ever experience with THC! :ROFLMAO:

I agree IV paracetamol is a great invention but sadly no longer works for me due to my opiate based painkillers making me immune :(

If you can get 650mg paracetamol (I got them in New York) I found them hugely better than our 500mg and my GP actually looked it up to check it was ok to take that much.

If you can stomach Naproxen/nsaid, you can get 220mg from Biovea so a bit stronger than the usual 400mg dose in the UK when you take 2.
OMG 🤣🤣 you must have been as high as kite 😉

Yeah paracetamol even by IV doesn't work for me, when my health problems get bad, they always start with that, and i tell them its a waste, because when its bad, only morphine/tramdol works! Im allergic to Naproxen, but I know its good, because a friend uses it. Im not allowed ibuprofen, or anything along those lines, as my meds for my arthritis, are inflaming my liver, so the hospital said nope to that 🙄. Luckily, i have quite a high pain threshold, and my GP gives me gabapetine and tramadol when needed, i cant even remember how we got on to talking about this stuff now 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have to say I do think AFE will be able to find another partner. It probably won't be of the calibre that she wants but...;)

When my 30 odd year marriage ended I ventured into internet dating at the age of 53. I had loads of dates which surprised me enormously and that is how I meet MrG, we have been married for 11 years now ♥
I have tried loads of cbd brands over the years for my pain but none have helped with it.

However OTO sleep drops are a GREAT help for my erratic sleep pattern, very expensive for me, cannot use it all the time.

A friend sent me cbd gummies from the US but forget to tell me you only need a teeny bit...my 1st ever experience with THC! :ROFLMAO:

I agree IV paracetamol is a great invention but sadly no longer works for me due to my opiate based painkillers making me immune :(

If you can get 650mg paracetamol (I got them in New York) I found them hugely better than our 500mg and my GP actually looked it up to check it was ok to take that much.

If you can stomach Naproxen/nsaid, you can get 220mg from Biovea so a bit stronger than the usual 400mg dose in the UK when you take 2.

I have to say I do think AFE will be able to find another partner. It probably won't be of the calibre that she wants but...;)

When my 30 odd year marriage ended I ventured into internet dating at the age of 53. I had loads of dates which surprised me enormously and that is how I meet MrG, we have been married for 11 years now ♥
OMG 🤣🤣 you must have been as high as kite 😉

Yeah paracetamol even by IV doesn't work for me, when my health problems get bad, they always start with that, and i tell them its a waste, because when its bad, only morphine/tramdol works! Im allergic to Naproxen, but I know its good, because a friend uses it. Im not allowed ibuprofen, or anything along those lines, as my meds for my arthritis, are inflaming my liver, so the hospital said nope to that 🙄. Luckily, i have quite a high pain threshold, and my GP gives me gabapetine and tramadol when needed, i cant even remember how we got on to talking about this stuff now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
I’ve had sporadic signal over the last few weeks while caring for a sick family member. When did Alice get new teeth & how did her broke ass facing homelessness pay for them?
I've reported your post as you can see your profile pic ❤

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
So I've tried CBD oil for various reasons and for me it doesn't work. The ingredient in it you need to feel the difference is too low.,.
I've tried a version that's legal in other countries, and it helped with my sleep problems (which ive suffered with for 15 odd years) sadly I don't think it will ever be sold that strong in the UK, such a shame, but I get it, if it has too much in it and someone reacts badly to it, then the company is gonna get sued.
It's the same with a lot of medications, my mums hubby had really bad back in when they were in Greece a few years ago and the hospital gave him 800gs of ibuprofen, my mum said isn't that too much, and they said nope we give kids 400gs!
Same with paracetamol, only mean to have 200gs at time, yet I've been in hospital and had 1000 given by IV, so many times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Have you tried Blue Lotus Flower? You can boil the dried flowers in a tea and it's very relaxing and can help with sleep, anxiety, stress. You can also get it in a topical oil for your hair and skin. I find argan oil works better on my hair, but it works really well on my face. Rubbing it on your feet before bedtime can be very soothing as well. I have insomnia issues too and I find listening to Solfeggio Harmonics or Bilateral music through headphones really helps me to sleep.