Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Sadly, it's here to stay thanks to the surgery. The scar is still itchy at times and the top is extra gnarly thanks to it bursting a couple of times with fluid leaking out - apparently one of those things that occasionally happens with surgery. My profile is out then in with boobs, out then in at the waist with the bulge, then out and in again with my big belly 😂. My muscles will pull me up from lying down but are just not going to go flat, thanks to cutting and sewing. I'm still in leggings here in Scotland but I was actually in sandals rather than socks and shoes today with them; I ordered some more coloured chub rubs from Snag yesterday too.

Does Alice ever peel herself out of those grotty leggings or are they rotted to her grubbiness? She must also be sweating under the horse blanket round her neck in LA heat.
She mentioned in her last Cameo that it's been unusually cold for LA for the last few months. (Is that true @Mad Betty) Or is she subtly letting us know she isn't a stinky, sweaty mess under the horse blanket and scarves?

Reactions: 11

MooBelle

VIP Member
Looking up the law in california, and they don't have any age for leaving your child alone. However, if a child under the age of 18 is left alone,and something happens to them, then the parents can be charged with child endangerment. Interestingly, you only have to be 14 to be legally emancipated
You must be 14 years old, or older. You must be willing to live apart from your parents with their consent. You must be managing your own financial affairs. Your income must be from a legal source.
Similar in the UK.
Law basically says that you are free to leave your child at any age but if they set fire to something we can arrest you. I'm being flippant but that is what it is.
Although emancipation is different here.

Citney

VIP Member
Those conventions don't pay much. One might cover her rent for one month, but that's it. She'd have to do two a month every month forever to support herself and the girls. Even then she'd have to move to a cheaper place to live.

I don't see any scenario where the judge makes IG pay spousal support or substantial child support. She owes him hundreds of thousands in over payments for both. See prenup.

And then there are the financials she has fought long and hard to keep from IG and his lawyers. She must know they know she's hidden/stolen money and her overspending, which will be seen as financial abuse, will become public.

The judge will see it all and see a woman who has refused to get meaningful employment to contribute to her own upkeep and that of the girls all these years while consistently trying to shake down her ex spouse for more money all while abusing him. See DVRO.

If she doesn't want the world to know what she's done financially and potentially face legal fallout, I'd call it a wash and agree to no spousal or child support (she's hoarded/PA'd the girls so they're hers to finance, IMO), in exchange for IG not pursuing her for the money she owes him.

That trial will do her far more harm than good.

MOO
I’ve always wondered, can she refuse to submit financials?

• Wow

Lulugrace

VIP Member
OMG he's GORGEOUS!! I keep scrolling back and looking at my terrible photo of my boy and admiring his perfection, but this majestic creature is almost as perfect. ❤

Alice wishes she had hair this luxuriant and flowing.

ETA: he's almost 17 1/2, bad arthritis in all 4 paws and I just found out he has 80% renal failure. But he's still happy and enjoying life, and so loving, sassy, demanding and affectionate. He knows he's the King of the house, and of my heart, and that I'm his willing slave. I think it's going to break a part of my soul when he goes, but I will be grateful when he isn't in any pain any more.
Argh I wrote a long spoiler reply, then a bloody ad popped up and it disappeared 🙄
He looks great for his age, still a beautiful chonk 😍
Mine has IBS and over xmas he was really bad, I thought I was going to lose him (I did overeact) but he hadn't been that nad before. Mine is my rock, honestly I love him more than any of my exes!
All cats rule their homes, we meerly exist to serve them 😉🩷
---
He looks like the King of Siam sitting on his little throne. 😍
He loves that, they are such a good investment, that's the 3rd one I've had, and they last about 3 years!
BIB that has made me think of a really old movie about him, and I cant think of the name 😭
---
Fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣
Times like this you wished you had a blocked nose 😉
Anyway, I see that mAlices last post got little traction, shame; I bet she was hoping to be in the sidebar of shame over the weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

taybridge

What will be the Wednesday night post be, what will be the focus of an Alice article in the DM for Thursday's pair of hearings. Must include one or both kids. A trip to the coffee shop.... oh no she's done that already. The yogurt store, too childish?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Like Welp said nothing is actually being disputed so what is she actually shooting for?
She knows he would like to settle that's why she won't do it. Also it drains him financially with the legal fees. Don't expect her to behave reasonably now. She is all about revenge
---
Maybe Ella hasn’t been in school and the judge freaked?
You are allowed to home school or virtual school. That said isolating Ella is not a good look.

ponyboycurtis

Who'd have thought finding a replacement ATM machine would be so difficult for the smartest person in the room with her looks and peonality....?

What's her plan B when the rent needs paying?
Methinks her Plan B is literally B. More specifically, B's money.

• Sick