Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Wonderful title from @Old Soak

Nearly time for more court action, so watch out for fireworks. May 2nd and June 3rd on the docket at present.
1000005411.jpg

Ioan is in Seattle for work, while Alice is spending her time looking at old photos and reading every comment on this thread. Hi!

Carry on turds.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Nearly time for more court action, so watch out for fireworks. May 2nd and June 3rd on the docket at present.
View attachment 2899900

Ioan is in Seattle for work, while Alice is spending her time looking at old photos and reading every comment on this thread. Hi!

Carry on turds.
Congratulations Oldsoak 🎉🩷
Hi mAlice 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of my favorite thread titles!
Oh wow…I consider that a great compliment given the incredible titles we’ve had in the 241(!) threads. I just hope I do make people here laugh like they have me. It’s like the perfect marriage of Alice and co’s crazy antics and the funniest people in the globe who have found their way on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Congrats @Old Soak!
i need some clarification. In the last thread @Mad Betty brought the to our that emails were shared with Bianca. Then IIRC @Bridgeofsighs stated Lin for sent them. Was it Lin? Or was that a different topic? How do we know who sent Bianca the emails? Or just a hunch?

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2899900

Carry on turds.
Omg I'm so far behind it's unreal 🙈 I'm touring bonny Scotland atm 😁

Great title @Old Soak pmsl big ALigator just loves Tattle, in fact it's the only place that keeps her relevant let's face it .

"Mayday, Mayday" cries big Al 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats @Old Soak!
i need some clarification. In the last thread @Mad Betty brought the to our that emails were shared with Bianca. Then IIRC @Bridgeofsighs stated Lin for sent them. Was it Lin? Or was that a different topic? How do we know who sent Bianca the emails? Or just a hunch?
I don't think we know but Lin would make sense. I thought Selma Blair but don't think Alice would be stupid enough to make fun of MS directly to her..

Reactions: 17
RECAP:
•Alice continued her charm offensive, saying she was finally back again
•Alice managed 2 more DM articles and one was written about Bianca
•Alice stopped posting the girls on insta and went back to old or highly filtered pictures
•Bianca and Ioan are in Seattle for an event
•Alice booked a con in New Orleans and has intimated that there may be some more bookings to come
•Bianca made another reference to Alice’s bullying, this time in reference to an ex-friend whom we believe to be Lin
•Alice has made several more cheap shots about tattle
•Bianca is not shying away from posting happy pics of she and Ioan in Seattle
•Seattle and the posts that Bianca is posting on insta caused Alice to crack
•Last night we had appearances from Real Alice, Tony, a sock and even Loopy chimed in with a cheap shot about Bianca’s career (lol @ the irony)
•Bianca posted a video replying to questions about MS awareness week
•Roma Downey shot B some love
•Appears I and B have moved
•Alice is cosplaying Bianca from the kindness to the candour about skin issues
•Bianca made an important distinction with regards to her approach to her diagnosis. She of course would change things if she could and does have bad days, but she does have MS and is going to live and love her life regardless (I paraphrased)
•Court next week

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Congrats @Old Soak!
It's pretty clear this is the former friend who is now speaking out against AE. Didn't this person at one time mention providing IG with evidence? I thought I saw that on Twitter/X. Perhaps it was a screenshot posted here from the FB group. 🤷🏼‍♀️

MOO

Reactions: 29
Wasn’t Bianca accused of “roid rage” when she posted that she was on Accutane for her skin breakout? Around the time of the false accusations against Bianca?

Are Alice & Ella now going to claim that’s what cause them to be “a little bit naughty”?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I wonder if she will claim to have epididymitis one day? It's not well known and sounds painful.
I wondered if it could be balanitis…
Is she going for an alphabetical full house of ailments? *grabs popcorn*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we know for a fact that Lin shared their emails?

Why would she do that? It's bound to cause distress. Unless it's evidence for the court. Otherwise it just seems she can't let go inserting herself into this story. You ain't that important, love.

Reactions: 6
•Bianca made an important distinction with regards to her approach to her diagnosis. She of course would change things if she could and does have bad days, but she does have MS and is going to live and love her life regardless (I paraphrased)
That's a really great way of expressing it. Relpasing remitting MS is a headfuck of a diagnosis as there is so much uncertainty about your prognosis, variable symptoms, and the constant looming fear of a relapse or progression. It's easy to lapse into fear about the future and misery about the present. Personally I love Bianca's positivity and draw inspiration from it myself for my own MS journey - I don't see it as toxic at all. MS isn't a death sentence, it's just something you have to deal with and the attitude with which you approach out makes a huge difference to your quality of life.

Edited because bleeping ads jumping around everywhere made me post early

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Remind me of this wonderful passage from Jerome K Jerome:

"I remember going to the British Museum one day to read up the treatment for some slight ailment of which I had a touch—hay fever, I fancy it was. I got down the book, and read all I came to read; and then, in an unthinking moment, I idly turned the leaves, and began to indolently study diseases, generally. I forget which was the first distemper I plunged into—some fearful, devastating scourge, I know—and, before I had glanced half down the list of “premonitory symptoms,” it was borne in upon me that I had fairly got it.

I sat for awhile, frozen with horror; and then, in the listlessness of despair, I again turned over the pages. I came to typhoid fever—read the symptoms—discovered that I had typhoid fever, must have had it for months without knowing it—wondered what else I had got; turned up St. Vitus’s Dance—found, as I expected, that I had that too,—began to get interested in my case, and determined to sift it to the bottom, and so started alphabetically—read up ague, and learnt that I was sickening for it, and that the acute stage would commence in about another fortnight. Bright’s disease, I was relieved to find, I had only in a modified form, and, so far as that was concerned, I might live for years. Cholera I had, with severe complications; and diphtheria I seemed to have been born with. I plodded conscientiously through the twenty-six letters, and the only malady I could conclude I had not got was housemaid’s knee.

I felt rather hurt about this at first; it seemed somehow to be a sort of slight. Why hadn’t I got housemaid’s knee? Why this invidious reservation? After a while, however, less grasping feelings prevailed. I reflected that I had every other known malady in the pharmacology, and I grew less selfish, and determined to do without housemaid’s knee. Gout, in its most malignant stage, it would appear, had seized me without my being aware of it; and zymosis I had evidently been suffering with from boyhood. There were no more diseases after zymosis, so I concluded there was nothing else the matter with me.

I sat and pondered. I thought what an interesting case I must be from a medical point of view, what an acquisition I should be to a class! Students would have no need to “walk the hospitals,” if they had me. I was a hospital in myself. All they need do would be to walk round me, and, after that, take their diploma.”

except that she does it for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Reading Bianca's comment it was immediately obvious it was Lin. Probably her way of repenting to Ioan. Hey, I was bad, but Alice was worse. Anyway. Regardless of my feelings for Lin, and her motivations to do it, it seems Bianca was grateful to receive them.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.