Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blurp

VIP Member
She sucks. My parents made sure we did something as a family every weekend. Even if it was to go out for ice cream. They also took my brother's and I out to eat in restaurants regularly and family vacation every year. When I was a single parent, I took my son to the skate park and on day trips quiet often. What has Alice done? Nothing for Ella and Elsie took a trip with someone else's family.
They probably loved it as a short escape from their prison home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

shellie

VIP Member
The daughter was supposedly by surrogacy and I'm not sure if Amber was out of the spotlight long enough at the time to conceal a pregnancy. There is security footage of Amber, Elon and Cara Delevingne all in Johnny Depp's private elevator to his penthouse and rumours they were having threesomes.
She was. She admitted it when she posted about it on Insta saying she wanted to do it her way. She supposedly told people she wasn't able to conceive but knowing her tendency to lie, I have no idea if it's true or not.

During the trial, someone posted footage of what I assumed was right after the delivery on Twitter. I guess it was someone on her side as only so many would have the footage and it was meant to make her look good but it did the opposite. It showed the surrogate who looked flustered and also showed Amber taking the wee one from the nurse who was trying to check her over. As it didn't work the way they wanted it to, it disappeared not long after but I wouldn't be surprised if someone saved it and it is still doing the rounds.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
He has commented under her latest post. Bit of a suggestive comment. I can’t work the relationship out, are they friends, did they go on a date, are they going on another one? He seems to suggest he’s open to it. Very strange 🤷‍♀️

I hope Alice moves on with someone. It’s likely if she does she’ll have to rein in the loony online behaviour and Ioan might have a better chance of seeing the girls.

I don’t see her with anyone other than a Brit though. Her humour is not very attractive to American men (sweeping generalisation there but I do think it’s true). Also I doubt she would be interested in an American man. She seems to mainly be friends with British transplants too.
Isn't he gay? Apparently he mainly takes photos of young, hot men. Which doesn't necessarily mean anything. Personally I think women's bodies are more beautiful than men even though I'm straight. But didn't he also post some stuff about not having relationships because he's too busy with the fabulousness of life, can't be tied down, yada, yada, yada? It sounds more like a flirty friendship/friends with benefits and I don't mean sexual, to me. We're also just assuming it was a date. And from what I remember of Alice's selfie in the cab, when she said she was meeting someone at that time, she wasn't dressed for a date, even a daytime one, Imo.

Reactions: 10

ponyboycurtis

Here is a very old (2012) interview with Ioan about travel for anyone (like me) who hadn’t seen it.

This part really stood out to me because, reader, I confess I did not expect cockroaches to be the source of the clicking next to him.

View attachment 2903106
I’m just catching up and have missed things - is Ella out of school again? Is this connected to the expulsions over the fake nude pics?????
No one is sure why Ella is "home schooling". I can't remember when mAlice mentioned it, but it might be mentioned in the previous thread recap.

ponyboycurtis

Congrats @Old Soak!
i need some clarification. In the last thread @Mad Betty brought the to our that emails were shared with Bianca. Then IIRC @Bridgeofsighs stated Lin for sent them. Was it Lin? Or was that a different topic? How do we know who sent Bianca the emails? Or just a hunch?

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
RHOBH is going to be announcing the cast soon. I’ve heard everything from dorit is being demoted to friend and Chelsea handler is joining. I know it won’t be Alice lol
Dorit really annoyed me last season. I don't see her putting up with being a friend though. Eileen Davidson left cause she was being demoted to friend a few years back. Dorit has a very high opinion of herself.

Alice comments every now and then on the housewives instas, very familiar like as if she knows them. Sad.

taybridge

To the members who seem to have access to Ella's account(s), does it seem like she is beginning to move away from Alice. I know myself that 14 -15 was about the age, I reassessed my relationship with my parents, especially my mother. It is speculation that Ella is being home schooled again. Most homework is done online now. If she is at school, she is probably in a crowd of girls with similar backgrounds such as contentious divorces between parents. The one account I know of on Instagram has recently changed the profile pic, where she is clearly at school. She doesn't post on that account, she just seems to follow.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I didn't understand that.
It feels very awkward, like she was hoping someone would comment in a way that she could reply referencing the receipts…..but they didn’t quite pull the trigger so Bianca stuck it in there to low key remind Alice that she’s had enough?

curious km

Chatty Member
How is that AG twitter account allowed to keep posting? X rules say that harassment is not permitted - that is the only reason for the existence of that account and is it pure venom, poison filled hate. What a horrible person.
Totally agree, reported so many times. Talk about Baby Reindeer

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I would not go near anyone who spoke to their children (let alone ANY child) in the manner in which Alice spoke in those video transcripts posted earlier. Who would want to be in a relationship with someone like that?
---
Imaginary court document ahoy! Alice, as well as Janina, Alice's lawyer, will be appearing in court remotely for the next hearing and for the remainder of the case.
@Hiraeth
The court document (above) indicates only the North Hill, Los Angeles, address of the Superior Court of California.

Does this automatically encompass the Mandantory Settlement Conference (03 June 2024) at the Van Nuys, California, location?

Citney

VIP Member
I would never. 💜 Neither hearing happened, according to the minute orders. The judge will rule on trial dates/discovery period/etc. after the case management call late Tuesday afternoon (May 7).
Is Alice stalling the proceedings once again?