Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
sounds to me more like her lawyer wasnt ready and they give a few more days as a compromise (and as CMC because of lack of time/capacity)

not a huge fan of speculating on bigger things without evidence. I do wonder if the discussion on whether to keep discovery open till july is a key issue though, that's what the conference was about. it indirectly also implies on how flawed the evaluators report is perceived to be.

Also a reminder that the judge seemed concerned over the lack of interim support after 30 april (and whatever else custody-wise, that part is sealed after all)
@welp big fan here. But I love the speculation as it keeps this thread active.

Reactions: 7

welp

VIP Member
They would be idiots if they think it couldn't happen to them. 99% of men will steer clear of her. I wonder did she meet that Steve on Raya? Looks like it was a one date wonder. Also if she dates someone and he ends it, there could well be a private abuse campaign ie, she probably won't do it publicly again.

As for the kids, they WANT her to date to give them a break from the daily 'a bogan stole baby angel' routine. They were trained to be problematic towards IG and BW only. The kids aren't the problem here.
---

Exactly
she has known him for decades

Reactions: 6

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Most of them are plain gross. Every now and again, I find one written for Alice or Tone and I can't help myself. :LOL:
A lot of them are Tone levels of unfunny crude toilet humour. But every now and then they post a really fun one that just screams AlcoTone. There's another account which post mock album covers and again, a lot of it's that unclever, unfunny offensive "humour", but every now and then there's a gem.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I couldn't possibly speculate (there are so many things here we don't know that could have affected today's stipulation), but all I know is that this turn of events is unusual.

We should know more on Tuesday, or whenever Judge Josh makes his rulings. (He could take the matter under submission and rule in a few days after Tuesday's case management call.)
Is it possible they’re trying to work out a deal?

SheLeft

VIP Member
Huh? I don't get it?
yeah i don't get it either

Urgh how can it be soooo long till the court hearing today... I will have to get up extra early to see if Big Bird gets her comeuppance or whether Judge Josh does his softly, softly BS again!

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Do we know for a fact that Lin shared their emails?

Why would she do that? It's bound to cause distress. Unless it's evidence for the court. Otherwise it just seems she can't let go inserting herself into this story. You ain't that important, love.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
I had to look after myself from the age of 12 basically and I know Ella has been doing the same with a mother like Alice and probably taking care of Elsie too, but with Alice actually going out of state I just don't think she should be left alone for days at a time. Being able to look after yourself even with an incapable parent (Alice) around is very different from how you took care of yourself and how I had to, too. Also while all this is going on, she's also been infantiled by Alice too. Her baybeez. All just a very convoluted way of saying I wouldn't want her to be left alone for that amount of time even if Gloria did pop her head in from time to time.
---

Nothing's decided today is it? Just a status conference to determine how things have fucked up, sorry, worked out since the last status conference.

I was looking at the dates earlier thinking we'll all still be here next year no further forward to Alice reaping the consequences of her actions 🥴
Ahh, I didn’t realise that. Still hoping for some juicy reading though.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Just a thought - CBD oil is supposed to be good for pain. Put it on his cat food?
---

This means that the court docs are purely 'imaginary' too. lmao Do one Alice!
I've tried Hemp Oil which didn't seem to make much difference tbh, but sadly CBD Oil for pets is illegal out here. If it does become legal I will definitely give it a shot.

Reactions: 5

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Oh, absolutely!

I stumbled upon this video earlier today (recommended by YouTube).

They make fun of Labyrinth but the therapist says some rather insightful things bouncing off the themes of manipulation, grooming putting down and controlling others etc. Earlier as well, but, for example, around 16 minutes there is a bit of good advice on how to take your power back and not be a victim and after 19 minutes a bit about how one should find people in their life who would reciprocate when you give them love, acceptance and loyalty.
It is just 20 minutes.

Many things said apply to Alice vs others. She is like an evil goblin king without a crotch bulge (she has a neck bulge instead). :p Bad smell indeed.

It is an interesting channel as they take apart many beloved films and relationships in these and show how unhealthy most of it truly is and how it distorts what people perceive as normal or romantic (if you have grown up watching movies then you have been influenced by it).
Thanks for this link. I hadn't seen this channel before but it is a really interesting idea.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I was thinking this too, but there would be no "the court will decide then" etc

tbh it's insane if they dont get a settlement for the financial stuff together. they literally agreed with each other on every single point last time 💀
Yes but delay the hearing a little bit until you have something firm to report (and an agreed signed settlement) and then get the agreed order rubber stamped at that point?
If it all falls apart then you are back to needing case management