Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Also a lot of men in that age range are really looking for a nurse, someone to take care of them as they age. And no man, unless he's braindead, is going to look at Alice and think she's the one who's going to doing the taking care of!
Wanted woman with GSOH, and come with own steradent, incontinence pants and a zimmer frame 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Old Soak

VIP Member
Ok @Hiraeth (you might have to start charging me by the hour lol!) does the hearing that didn’t go ahead only refer to financial? Or is it possible the custody one happened and we don’t know because it’s sealed?

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Cause she's magnified so she's warped it into MAGnificent?
I was chortling about the 10 years later and they're still saying the same, when Alice has been calling her everything but magnificent!

House of Tea

VIP Member
I love this, this is from NY where they said dogs weren't allowed on the tube, unless they fit into bags, so New Yorkers got creative 👏🏻😆.
This is 100% what the British would do if Khan (our London mayor, for those non UK ppl) said the same!
London mayoral elections today. Will he get another term?

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
The thing Alice and her merry and go large band of supporters should consider is that there is no reason for Alice to live in BH. She could in fact live in Burnley. She has no obvious or strong ties to BH. Ella has been in and out of schools and Elsie isn’t far behind on school swaps. She has no job or family ties to LA never mind BH. She see friends about once a year, one of whom lives in the UK anyway.

She could live off her child support and stolen stash quite easily in a Burnley terrace. There are probably some anti social neighbourhoods that would suit her personality and lifestyle.

Personally I wouldn’t give the DM or her the clicks by reading never mind posting a comment. It just adds oxygen to the fires she and they intentionally set.

As to the DMs complicity in hounding, exploiting and abusing people, they do it all the time. Alice is just one of their tame and paid for story sources because she has no shame. They particularly like to go after people who don’t play along with them. Ioan doesn’t and didn’t sell out to the tabloids so they won’t give him a break. It’s tabloid journalism in the UK.
Pissing myself at the Burnley references. Due to the football team I support I’m not a fan of the place, but wouldn’t wish Alice on them. Or Wigan either and dislike their team more 😂
---
B says she has receipts!
Is this a new thing or from her stories the other week?

• Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I don’t think Jasper is Alice by the way, they have been commenting as an out and out anti-immigrant Tory recently. Unless Alice is better at disguise than we all thought! 😂

taybridge

Looking up the law in california, and they don't have any age for leaving your child alone. However, if a child under the age of 18 is left alone,and something happens to them, then the parents can be charged with child endangerment. Interestingly, you only have to be 14 to be legally emancipated
You must be 14 years old, or older. You must be willing to live apart from your parents with their consent. You must be managing your own financial affairs. Your income must be from a legal source.

Citney

VIP Member
Can someone cleverer than me work out when her date of birth was removed from her wiki page? (And by whom the edit was made?!)

Her IMDb page still has dob as being 1971...

No way she's going in with octogenarians on a dating site. I don't believe for one second she's put her real age an any site.

ETA just looked again at IMDb it says 1968. I'm pretty sure until very recently it said 1971
If an older man has plenty of money in LA, and is even half way decent, he has his pick of beautiful women from 18 to 35, but no older man with plenty of money wants a 35 year old woman, she would make him feel ‘old’.

• Sad

taybridge

I hope that Ella doesn't choose her friends the same way that Alice chooses her own friends...
If her Instagram account is anything to go by, she doesn't have many friends, which is usual in child that age. Hard to tell because although she has this account, (I am sure she has others, that Mum doesn'tknow about) she doesn't post anything As to school, Alice did mention online classes, but a lot of homework is done online.

welp

VIP Member
I think it's also directed at us -"See Tattle, I DO have a life, I am still attractive, men do still want me." She never does anything without at least 1 or more underhand motivations. Although tbh, I'd be surprised if this story was even true. She's always making things up for attention and to sound interesting, fun, quirky, evergivetic.
isnt it not doing the opposite though? "no one wants me"
He has commented under her latest post. Bit of a suggestive comment. I can’t work the relationship out, are they friends, did they go on a date, are they going on another one? He seems to suggest he’s open to it. Very strange 🤷‍♀️

I hope Alice moves on with someone. It’s likely if she does she’ll have to rein in the loony online behaviour and Ioan might have a better chance of seeing the girls.

I don’t see her with anyone other than a Brit though. Her humour is not very attractive to American men (sweeping generalisation there but I do think it’s true). Also I doubt she would be interested in an American man. She seems to mainly be friends with British transplants too.
probably as friends

Lulugrace

VIP Member
But doesn't it say trial setting for financial issues hence Langlois being there?

Let me guess Janina and Alice asked for more time? Good job the 7th isn't too far away. Why is it "off the record" then when it's to do with finances not custody?

So much time wasting... I hope Judge Josh got tough with them. Finally.
One was today and the other is tomorrow I think, or were they both today, which is why there is two minute orders?
In any case, I'd like to know why.
Also off the record, does that mean mAlice is going to give in on something, because she doesn't want it made public?

Reactions: 8