Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
1000003736.png

Can we all spare a thought for Alice's chin that seems to have morphed into a penis 💅
Don't dish it out unless you can take it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Question for the turds… would you say you were frothing at the mouth yet? Or does that come later? I’m just trying to work out when this is supposed to happen as I have a busy evening at the cinema and don’t want it to happen in public ideally.
I usually froth at the mouth whilst painting my nails and eating popcorn, but you do you. 💅🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think that is a good sign. She doesn’t want to see him. She is looking better now, she was less “together” the last time but she still appeared. She has given up on wanting him to look her in the eye.
I think it's more a question of being cross examined by Ioan's accountant that's put the frighteners on her. Being remote has the advantages of suddenly developing technical issues, we see you Alice 👀

• Haha

priusrat

Is Alice claiming Ella has Misophonia because of the way she acted when Ioan was yelling at the TV because of a sports game? Ella did overreact, most kids do not get hysterical hearing their father yelling for his favorite sports team. Little Elsie was sitting in the same room with him quietly looking at a book and seemed to never notice Ioan yelling at the TV. 🤔
Kindly disagree it was an overreact, I believe it is reflective of the home environment. If you're raised or have past experiences where loud voices = danger, you will react that way.

In my childhood, raised voices were rare, but they always meant anger that was wrongly expressed. They meant wrath and broken things and drunkenness and regret the next morning.

Now, if my very sweet husband raises his voice about something he's quite passionate about, even if he's not angry, I experience fight or flight physical sensations. It's easier to handle as an adult (and my husband understands so works to modulate his energy) because I can go into another room, calm down, and communicate. When I was Ella's age I didn't have that self control or ability. I would just freeze and cry.

I think this speaks to Alice's lack of emotional regulation as a parent. It's insane to think the behavior we saw in the restraining order evidence started out of the blue when Ioan left. I would bet many cheese strings that she was verbally abusive their entire childhoods, which lead to crying at raised voices.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
IMG_5543.jpeg

Dress like the local Shot Put champion but MaKe iT FasHiOn.

Tone needs to stop attacking Bianca’s looks and clothing. They’re in no position to comment on anyone’s dress sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
She’s lost another 100 followers. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

One of her followers has written that they are sure she will meet the perfect man and that “we attract into our lives a reflection of ourselves”. Wouldn’t that be awful for Alice.

Oh the lack of self-awareness:

IMG_6894.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just read her recent (and expected) DM article and perused the comments. It appears I have a new fan. "Mad Betty" is posting comments under the article.

Can't imagine who that might be. 😏

Aw, I'm flattered.

(still not moi)

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Old Soak

VIP Member
#introspection #justkidding #anotheroldphoto
IMG_3744.jpeg

Oh shit is she talking about Ioan? This is almost as bad as posting old couple photos of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I would imagine dating in your 50s is not easy. But imagine trying to date when you have all your craziness out there in the public forever. Who on earth would willingly date someone with a RO, particularly a celebrity male on Raya?
Tbf dating isn't easy full stop, when I was in my late 30s I went on lots of dates, not because I am a hussy 🤣 because it is sadly a numbers game. It was hard work, and can be quite depressing, you get on with someone well, bit they aren't feeling it; I think a lot of men use it just for a night out and hopefully to get a shag at the end of the night.
I haven't dated much in my 40s from choice, after being with a narc, I wanted some time to recover, and tbh I don't need a man for anything, I want someone, but I don't need one, if that makes sense.
Recently I dated my childhood crush, from 30 years ago, we both liked it each other, but never knew. Things were going great, we even went on holiday together, but when we came back, I had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) he was asleep, despite me trying to wake him up,when he did he had the hump, because he thought I was being rude. Anyway, long story short, he didn't bother to check I got home okay, no text the next day, 3 days later he messaged saying, shame it hasn't worked out, blah, blah blah. Back and forth, and he took not even a portion of blame for the way he acted, started with the name calling, my favourite one was "I'm an energy sucking vampire" 🙄🤣
This is all very recent.
Anyway, I look back now a month on, and realised he has narc tenancies, he said he's a strong man, but having been with a narc before, I could see the signs. He even said women have to earn the right to ask questions 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thing is we got on so well, great chemistry too, but the more I looked at things, the more I realised nope, this guy is hard work, sexist, abrupt, rude....the list goes on!
I have no doubt I'll date again, but I'm in no hurry, I have other things in my life that are more of a priority atm.
But dating is hard work, it's literally like going for a job interview these days, and I'm not even kidding!
---
Alice wants a new ATM as her old one is no longer in use 🤭
BIB
Title thread suggestion 👌🏻🤣🤣

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
She's trying to get a DM story. They love this sort of thing - perils of dating as an old woman.

She's also wants people to slam ioan for picking a much younger woman. Like their age difference is seedy.
Nothing changes

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
How have we gotten to the point where we recognize Elsie but the woman who birthed them and sees them every single fkn day, publicly confuses them?

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
One of my favorite thread titles!
Oh wow…I consider that a great compliment given the incredible titles we’ve had in the 241(!) threads. I just hope I do make people here laugh like they have me. It’s like the perfect marriage of Alice and co’s crazy antics and the funniest people in the globe who have found their way on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Ted Bundy 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
This is the one I ordered. https://supremecbd.uk/collections/cbd-oil - use code “GI40” for 40% discount. I got high strength gummies and 1500mg oil (mild) for £54 delivered. Not on commission btw. They have much higher strength oils but you pay more for them. You might have ordered one of the crap ones like I did initially.

On topic AFE is being slaughtered in the comments.

View attachment 2904653
and
View attachment 2904690
Thank you, ill take a look 👌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Oh Alice you thought it would be safe because they verify people.

But unfortunately if they let abusive people with DVROs on it’s not really that safe is it?
83315F1C-E307-4ED7-8468-EDBCBE8641FD.jpeg

• Haha