Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Meanwhile...

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I like this new BW. She's fiery. 👌🏼

Screenshot_20240429-091213.png

Moo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

ButterTart

VIP Member
She should have just signed up for a fetish dating site because anyone dating her would have to be a complete masochist.

And maybe try an honest bio: Batshit, subject of a DVRO, soon to be homeless, four hairs on my head and definitely broke former actress looking for rich sugar daddy who doesn't mind being abused. All are welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

EllaBella89

VIP Member
The thing Alice just cannot get through her thick skull is that even if Bianca wasn’t conventionally attractive, she would still be head and shoulders above Alice. Alice is desperately clinging to her days of old where she was considered attractive as she believes that is her trump card. It’s not. It’s really not. Looks fade.

Bianca is leagues above Alice because she comes across as kind, well mannered, friendly, positive, and defiant in the face of an illness that makes her life hard. She’s out living her life and grabbing it by the balls, while Alice is stewing in her bed posting old pictures and making sock accounts. What man would pick an abusive harpy over someone with a positive, uplifting attitude?
Looks don’t come into it, Alice. They certainly make you jealous, but I don’t think they’re why Ioan picked Bianca to be in a relationship with after the car crash that is you.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I have empathy for Alice as a woman of a certain age trying to navigate life changes. I also know the struggle that comes with getting back to work when you've been out of the game for a while. I think it's great she's getting hr convention hustle on.

How anyone looks in this shit show isn't really important. Being a decent human being is. I have never once seen anything where BW has taken public digs at Alice's looks. And we all know she could have. That's all Alice. She's the one, along with her merry band of bottom feeders, that has gone hard against B for years now. It has been cruel and brutal.

They've also attacked B for her MS. What kind of poor excuse for a human does that?

Water seeks it's own level. She found her people and in the end, I think it's done her fat more harm than good.

Time to drain the swamp.

MOO

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
That's so terribly sad. I am the oldest of approximately 1 million kids (just kidding, my family can't possibly complete with our dear Mimsy) and even though my Mom calls us by wrong names all the time in the heat of the moment, she would never mix up a picture of any of us. My heart breaks for those girls. I am keeping them in my prayers and hope they find their way back to Ioan in time.

• Heart

ponyboycurtis

I have empathy for Alice as a woman of a certain age trying to navigate life changes. I also know the struggle that comes with getting back to work when you've been out of the game for a while. I think it's great she's getting hr convention hustle on.
I understand what you are saying, and normally I would think the same for any other woman/man in this position. BUT
I don't have any sympathy for her. I don't. Because she has not owned any of her terrible behaviour. Not once. Instead, she doubles down. So no, I have not one ounce of sympathy for the abuser.
When I had my first stroke I was paralyzed on the right side. The nurse thought I was drunk. As I was sitting on the hospital bed, she told me to get up. I said I could not. She said I could, then linked her arm through mine and pulled me off the bed. I fell to the floor. She told me to get up because the floor was dirty. I had to crawl to a wheelchair. Ii broke my foot, too. I couldn't feel it because i was parayzed. This is the type of mean that festers inside people like Alice. I'm sorry, I do believe in forgiveness but I struggle with it when people do vicious things.
ETA foot broke

Making fun of someone who has MS is disgusting. Alice and the nurse would get along like gang busters.
Sorry for venting.
I hope Bianca and Ioan have a wonderful time in Seattle. I am proud of Bianca for handling this with such grace and class. She's still so young to have to deal with so much.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hiraeth

VIP Member
How do you see it as unusual? As in, it looks like she hasn't met expectations?

Procedural issues that prevent something from going forward? The daughter has been posting more on content social media sites, but that privacy is important to a teen.

But Alice seems very much a mess. I can see from her social media something is wrong especially with the higher profile things and the decline of engagement.
A status conference and a trial setting conference are some of the easiest hearings in the world. They're procedural. You show up, tell the judge what's going on, and, in the case of the trial setting conference, pick trial dates. That's it. No reason at all for stipulations and secrecy.

I'm thinking that there are larger issues at play that need to be discussed with the judge so he can make a ruling. For example, whether the discovery period on the custody issue is still open depends on many factors, including Alice's willingness to play ball (so to speak). She also has not fulfilled her obligations to the court to submit her financial information (or supporting evidence for her financial declaration). Along with all this is the consideration of the well-being of two PAed and emotionally abused children, which can't be discussed in open court at a status hearing because of the sensitive nature of the matter. It really could be any number of things that is contributing to this court situation. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful but there's so much it could be, and not much concrete info to go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Judge Josh: tell me about your work plans. How’s the search for employment coming on?

Buffalo: I’ve got 2 days your honour.

Judge Josh: that’s great! That’s an excellent start. How are you going to fill the other 3 days? More work? Education? I’m really pleased to hear you’re taking your responsibilities seriously.

Buffalo: er… that’s 2 days until 2025 sir

Judge Josh:
🤨

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
No. Men want sane women. At that age nobody, male or female wants to deal with teenage drama and clearly that's her level of emotional intelligence.
Any sane person who looks at that mess/her life, would not be turned off. It gives you an insight into what she will do to you if you were to break up with her. You have to be as insane as her to willingly enter that coven.
Also, I hate to say it, but I think that men serious about wanting a relationship are going to think twice about entering a family with actual teenage drama and trauma (two girls in their teenage/pre-teen years who have been actively emotionally abused by their mother and alienated from their father) and the possibility of getting a fake restraining order request filed against them if the relationship goes south.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.View attachment 2903755
that's shadow boxing with arguments, absolutely no one thinks a woman that hasnt been physically violent (at least in an sustainable way) and has publicly calmed down her verbal attacks will go to jail in California of all places. In the same vain no one thinks that, again, in California of all places her kids will be put into care when both parents can walk straight. She will be given a stern talking to though, this has been the case in every court hearing so far even if the judge did his best to put it kindly.

"sad use of life" - ironic, I think everyone here has used their life a lot better than her the past 3 years LOL

the funny thing is that she is replying to a nonsensical comment about breaking the restraining order, that no doubt was intended to bait her. but by replying to this comment and lie that the abuse is "imagination" (despite the proof) she actually did just that LOL. Why is it so hard to just delete/block?

Edit: interesting btw that she is not pre-empting the most common claim here of the past months: that she wont be able to grift any longer, though OTOH that would be a narrative that she can't expose to her minions anyway, because they think she never grifted in the first place.

Edit2: I like the bit about "do you see me changing?", wasnt one of her posts literally about this recently?
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.
she has always done that. "wait for it" etc etc. next week is just trial setting essentially and everything about custody is sealed anyway (there its basically about whether discovery stays open till july or not though, and how much of the initial elevators report will be considered if not) :ROFLMAO:

@Hiraeth god she loves you

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Just dropping in to say that nothing further has been filed in court. The status hearings for the financial trial and custody trial will occur in 2.5 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Old Soak

VIP Member
RECAP:
•Alice continued her charm offensive, saying she was finally back again
•Alice managed 2 more DM articles and one was written about Bianca
•Alice stopped posting the girls on insta and went back to old or highly filtered pictures
•Bianca and Ioan are in Seattle for an event
•Alice booked a con in New Orleans and has intimated that there may be some more bookings to come
•Bianca made another reference to Alice’s bullying, this time in reference to an ex-friend whom we believe to be Lin
•Alice has made several more cheap shots about tattle
•Bianca is not shying away from posting happy pics of she and Ioan in Seattle
•Seattle and the posts that Bianca is posting on insta caused Alice to crack
•Last night we had appearances from Real Alice, Tony, a sock and even Loopy chimed in with a cheap shot about Bianca’s career (lol @ the irony)
•Bianca posted a video replying to questions about MS awareness week
•Roma Downey shot B some love
•Appears I and B have moved
•Alice is cosplaying Bianca from the kindness to the candour about skin issues
•Bianca made an important distinction with regards to her approach to her diagnosis. She of course would change things if she could and does have bad days, but she does have MS and is going to live and love her life regardless (I paraphrased)
•Court next week

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
New thread time. Wonderful title from @Old Soak

Nearly time for more court action, so watch out for fireworks. May 2nd and June 3rd on the docket at present.
1000005411.jpg

Ioan is in Seattle for work, while Alice is spending her time looking at old photos and reading every comment on this thread. Hi!

Carry on turds.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Just dropping in to say that nothing further has been filed in court. The status hearings for the financial trial and custody trial will occur in 2.5 hours.
So glad our imaginary lawyer is updating us with unsolicited sham legal opinions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52