Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
So she’s at the end of her financial support agreement with Ioan, she has to have her financials submitted by 7th May, she has a GAL in place to protect her kids from her making any more dangerous and frivolous restraining order attempts against her ex husband and their dad, she risks losing custody of them, Ioan getting 50/50 will be a loss to her. And she’s posting throwbacks without a care in the world? Getting her kids name wrong. Filtering the shit out of every photog. She’s for a weird sense of humour or she’s steaming.
It’s like she’s trying to show Ioan what he’s missing. Poor pathetic cow.

Reactions: 44

barre19

Chatty Member
She sure does know a lot about what happens on tattle, for someone who doesn’t read tattle 😇

This latest personality is creepy and patronising. *painting nails emoji* *popcorn emoji*

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Right now there's a "mandatory settlement conference" on June 3rd. No idea whether that's a hearing where something will actually be decided or whether it's just a check in to kick the can down the road a bit.
I know I've probably missed a few questions about the upcoming hearing dates. Here are the dates, as well as what is expected to happen during each hearing:

May 2, 2024, 1:30 p.m. PT: Trial Setting Conference (Financial Trial). This is the trial setting conference for the financial trial. Judge Josh and the attorneys will select days/times for the financial trial.

May 2, 2024, 1:30 p.m. PT: Status Conference (Custody Trial). (Same day/time as above--the matters will be heard together.)* This hearing will allow the parties to give updates about the custody and visitation issues (how therapy is going, if Ioan has had any visitation with the children, how discovery is going). Judge Josh will also rule on whether the discovery time period will be kept open.
* Please note that I expect this portion of the hearing to be sealed and no transcript will be available for any custody discussions.

June 3, 2024, 8:30 a.m. PT: Mandatory Settlement Conference (Custody Trial). Required conference to discuss the issues and facts in dispute in the case. If no settlement on custody has been reached by the parties, Judge Josh will set a Trial Setting Conference so that dates can be chosen for the custody trial.

• Heart

Gilbert

I always remember the way Alice swayed from crying to excited gossip when she was reading her own posts aloud in the Inside Edition interview. Not even smart enough to keep her act up for the whole chat.

In term of Bianca’s posts, they don’t give me the ick at all. She is young and in love. This is how most people her age post but she has had to hold back for so long. She says she is still being abused and I believe her. I’m happy to see her post whatever she wants.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ponyboycurtis

WTH. That ends of the scarf look like pants legs. I feel overheated just looking at all the crap she's wearing. A long sleeve top, a puffer jacket, a long thick scarf...JFC
I was waiting for Alice's court appearance to present my masterpiece, but now it's frigging remote 🙄 dammit! I made this all by myself. I even added the meme words (in the wrong place). It's the thought, guys, the thought!! @kingseven, I can see the cringe, lol 😆
I present to you Alice in the Wild:
Screenshot_20240429_234521_Photo Editor Pro - Polish.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I am a believer that Alice grooms people. And I do think she groomed L and D. I also thinks she grooms Lupine and to some extent her own brother. She does it by telling stories that are full of lies to make them feel sorry for her and to hate I and B. It’s done on a personal level though through direct messages which is a stronger way to groom.

the latest picture of Alice is actually really nice. I know it has a filter but it’s still a nice pic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There are more and more studies revealing it as a hype. Works as placebo though (in humans).
I've just started taking it based on rave reviews for the one I'm on. Not all CBD oils are equal btw. Holland and Barrett's is to be avoided. Also, if it hits pain medication sales (which have a host of side effects including addiction, constipation etc) then there's usually a 'study' to debunk their rivals...

The DM comments will have AFE raging...

1714398569295.png

and

1714398614453.png

and
1714398641924.png

1714398746685.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
The comments Alice made about her child are disturbing.

If it's true she should not be discussing this with her bunch of freaks and putting it out there publicly. It just makes it worse. Making her daughter (who according to Alice) is feeling self conscious about her looks/skin/weight whatever etc up for discussion.

Being a teenage girl must be really hard now. Even more so in BH. Even more when your mother posts every private detail about you.

What you need to know as teenager is that your parents love you unconditionally. Alice has already set conditions on her love - "they can support me or they can fuck off."

And she's told them for many, many years now how Ioan doesn't love them and abandoned them.

There are reasons kids have low self esteem. It's so damaging.

Just shut up about it Alice and while you're at it stop dressing them in your ridiculous old clothes and posting photos and arranging pap shots of the poor child.

I feel so sorry for those poor kids having that shit show for a mother. She has no idea what damage she is doing by her actions.
Imo she knows exactly what she's doing. She is deliberately breaking down every single part of those girls, dismantling their self-esteem, their self-confidence, their self-worth, their sense of security and stability, and most importantly their trust in themselves to know the truth, both of themselves and of life in general. She is making them completely emotionally and psychologically dependent on and enmeshed with her, so that they will never question or criticise her and that they will never have the courage to leave her. She is instilling so much fear and self-loathing in them in the hopes that they will never trust themselves enough to know they can survive and thrive without her. She wants them to be broken down little dolls whose whole lives will revolve around her.

• Sad

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Focusing on the trial but we have to remember how much all this is costing and what's he going to win? he's not earning huge money and she's burned through all his savings. As a proportion of his savings what he's spending on legal fees and therapy and reports and minors counsel - and her fees - is obscene.
I would think twice about spending tens of thousands on legal fees to go to trial and I have considerably more money in the bank than Ioan!
Agree completely with your thoughts on going to trial for custody if the kids have been so alienated that custody would be meaningless.

To me, the reason for going through with the financial trial, although it will be expensive, would be to minimize Alice's future support payments since she will never, ever enter into a settlement. Ioan is going to need to show the judge how much he's overpaid, and how much money Alice has taken/hidden (probably more than we know, given how Bernal's attorney fees were carefully NOT turned over to her), in order to get a support order that takes into account the massive amounts of money he's overpaid her and that she has stolen (recall the gloating ATM pap shots, ugh). It would be money well spent in my opinion. Plus the forensic financial work is likely already done and Langlois just has to argue the case.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Did it already get noticed that Bianca is following Andrea Burkhart? Lol
Eta and AB following BW
looks like she (she lives in Washington, so it's around the corner) went to that show. there was a pre-concert talk before the performance, so I suspect it comes from there
1000028334.jpg

in b4 "tHiS pRoVeS tHeY aRe CoNsPiRiNg WiTh HeR"

• Haha
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
One wonders if there's another "we're going to be homeless and I can't feed my girls" DM article coming soon.

The Bank of Ioan closed last month. The weekend is coming.
She mentioned in her last Cameo that it's been unusually cold for LA for the last few months. (Is that true @Mad Betty) Or is she subtly letting us know she isn't a stinky, sweaty mess under the horse blanket and scarves?
No, it hasn't been unusually cold, IMO. One of her recent posts talked about a lot of rain recently and it had rained I think 1-2 days and then the temps warmed up so much that I was outside in a tank top watching people on the streets dressed in full on Summer gear.

Perhaps the weather right next door in BH is entirely different.

MOO

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alice's version of a dating ad, if sung to "Escape": "If you like piña coladas." That's it. That's the song.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Gilbert

Yes, agreed. Leave her alone and let her work. That's the goal, no? That she's able to support herself?

MOO
I agree with both of you. However, if one sends multiple letters in multiple languages to someone’s employer with the deliberate aim of ruining their chances of employment (& when this is merely the tip of the iceberg of your behaviour) then one should probably expect the universe to serve a tiny taste of that back in your direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 42