Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Loooool Alice must be fuming. Her only goal was winning. Bianca is looking better and better as is Ioan. Alice on the other hand is, by the day looking more and more unrecognizable as her former self. The fortunes and profiles of I and B continue to rise and their circle of celeb friends grows (which only matters because it riles up Alice) and they can freely move and travel (because Alice fucked up the relationship with the kids). Events keep popping up for I and B while Alice, in all reality, will never walk near a red carpet ever again, never mind up it. Bianca’s nearly got 16k followers and Alice can’t even break 500 likes on an old ass selfie with 80k. It seems more and more likely that Alice will be financially responsible for herself and the girls and we all know her earning power. And now all her enemy’s are linking up. Bianca used tattles receipts, Andrea remarked how comprehensive our evidence of Alice’s abuse is and giving me the biggest laugh of the week, Andrea might have been a guest of I and B’s at the symphony this weekend. Fuming I tell you 🤣🤣
ETA in her quest to ruin I and B’s reputation, she’s only succeeded in revealing herself to be a terrible woman, a horrible wife and a complete failure as a mother

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

M33L4

VIP Member
Tony mate, you had grey hair and crows feet in 2007. We’ve all seen those wedding pics of you dragging her drunk ass up the aisle. 37 years old preying on a 21 year old while looking 50. Stay in your lane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
She’s already played the ‘destitute & homeless’ card. Does she think she can recycle DM headlines like she recycles IG photos?
She’s going to have to up her game. Not that it will help her any but it might give us a laugh. 💅🏻🍿
As Alice has come for these emoji, perhaps we can deploy some new ones just for her.

🤐 = DVRO
💸= the misappropriated money from the joint accounts
🧾 = Welp / Bianca’s cache
🚽 = Alice’s career
🦥 = Alice’s work ethic
🛬= The plane coming into land

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alice really needs to remember that her character is on full display unlike most dating apps.

She left her own daughter ALONE during a fake restraining order trial. No matter what you say, no matter the situation, she left her barely a teenager daughter to defend herself in a cold, institutional courtroom.

She's not a good person.

Anyone interested in dating not a good person should not be allowed to be around her underage children.
I would not go near anyone who spoke to their children (let alone ANY child) in the manner in which Alice spoke in those video transcripts posted earlier. Who would want to be in a relationship with someone like that?
---
Imaginary court document ahoy! Alice, as well as Janina, Alice's lawyer, will be appearing in court remotely for the next hearing and for the remainder of the case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Well, at least she is working. Is that two cons now or the one? Either way she’s working. We should applaud her for that at least. The penny has dropped, bank of Ioan has expired.

also absolutely loving the fact Andrea was at the symphony and it got good reviews. It looked absolutely fascinating. Good stuff.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member

her trembling to put that pin on that map and him helping her is kinda cute

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Maybe Alice is finally happy that he's spent all his money and she's managed to completely clean him out. Which is what she wanted so that might be considered a win for her. Plus if he's decided he has no support (via Dr D's waste of time and money report) and no progress has been made with the kids he's better off focusing on B rather than continue to fight for two little primed missiles who want to destroy him.
Yes, if the kids are too PAed to reasonably have a relationship with Ioan at this time, a custody trial wouldn't be good for anyone and Ioan is better served concentrating on the financial trial and Alice's misdeeds there.

---
I just want to mention that a magnitude 4.1 earthquake occurred today at 1:59 p.m. near LA...just sayin.' 😝

• Haha
  • Wow

lulooo

VIP Member
I would not go near anyone who spoke to their children (let alone ANY child) in the manner in which Alice spoke in those video transcripts posted earlier. Who would want to be in a relationship with someone like that?
---
Imaginary court document ahoy! Alice, as well as Janina, Alice's lawyer, will be appearing in court remotely for the next hearing and for the remainder of the case.
Lots of thanks as always to our imaginary friend and fake lawyer @Hiraeth for providing more imaginary court documents of heresay. Your imaginary imagination must be working overtime to produce these ❤😘😂😂😂

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
So she’s at the end of her financial support agreement with Ioan, she has to have her financials submitted by 7th May, she has a GAL in place to protect her kids from her making any more dangerous and frivolous restraining order attempts against her ex husband and their dad, she risks losing custody of them, Ioan getting 50/50 will be a loss to her. And she’s posting throwbacks without a care in the world? Getting her kids name wrong. Filtering the shit out of every photog. She’s for a weird sense of humour or she’s steaming.
It’s like she’s trying to show Ioan what he’s missing. Poor pathetic cow.
I think Ioan well and truly has the ick with her. I've never met the woman and I've got the ick with her.

Reactions: 50

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Whatever Alice‘s abuse, alienation and revenge efforts may lead to - she will never have this again (I kind of doubt that she ever even had anything remotely close to this).

1714336085800.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
What was the direct nod to Alice? Bianca posting something about abusive narcs?! 😂 And nobody wants to be an actress like Alice - wooden, no charisma, no talent, nobody wants to work with her, from no representative work to no work at all... I'm sure that's not the acting career Bianca is looking for. At this point I doubt she wants to be a parental guardian let alone a mother figure to the girls. Which is a shame because I think the girls would benefit a lot from having a big sister type relatonship with Bianca. She could have brought a lot of good into their lives if only Alice had allowed it, and the girls are the ones missing out on this.
---

Selfies galore and lots of gloating comments that she's winning, mentions of Tattle losers, and gushing "I love you's" and "darlings" and "angels" to her braindead FM's. Bonus points if she mentions our imaginary lawyer @Hiraeth, 🍿and 💅 emojis and #3hairs.
Why do scorned women assume their ex husband's new girlfriend wants their life? HE doesn't want his life, that's why he left. The girlfriend DEFINITELY doesn't want that shitshow, it's the man she's fallen for, despite (not because) of his baggage.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Loveu2

VIP Member
I guess Alice finally finished writing that book. It's based on her truth regarding her cruel husband, abandonment, unnecessary divorce, and bankruptcy.

1000003563.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
I can't praise Alice for this. It's the easiest job you can do workload wise, the most convenient one for a narc too (getting fawned over) and the easiest you can get (most cons arent book out, so its a great lifeline for unemployable actors), and yet she takes years to even consider it and as of now it's not even enough.

I just can't praise someone for doing less than the bare minimum. Really something she should have already done during her marriage even.

I guess you can credit her for moving into the right direction (less moaning, more working), but that's about it. And I suspect she wouldnt do that either if the support wouldnt run out (and if she wasnt legally prevented from moaning). In a way you can credit any positive change to Ioan in the end.

• Heart