Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I would imagine dating in your 50s is not easy. But imagine trying to date when you have all your craziness out there in the public forever. Who on earth would willingly date someone with a RO, particularly a celebrity male on Raya?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m watching law & crime network on a case I’m following (not Kohberger, but Ohio v Doerman) and there’s been some progress in the case….but look who has turned up. This is the first time I’m seeing her on this network.
IMG_3791.jpeg

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Has she got “my daughters will trash your house” in her bio? Asking for a friend…

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Why did Alice join a dating site? This post is from early 2022 and she says she's had more offers than she'd thought.
The problem with lies is that they catch up with you.

View attachment 2909669
So men irl are falling all over themselves to be with her, but no one is interested in her decades old, photoshopped and filtered selfies on dating apps? Yep. Totally makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

M33L4

VIP Member
That’s the thing about Alice and her social media. She hasn’t erased anything to do with a man she claims financially and emotionally abused her. Yet Ioan doesn’t have her at all.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Woke up to a jump scare on insta this morning! Holy fuckballs did she go to the dentist and ask for Bianca’s teeth?! Those are not her normal choppers!!
Someone on here said she never just smiles just showing her teeth. It's always mouth gaping open to hide her chins or pouty trout mouth.

Like magic a smiling photo with teeth appears...

Tell us you read tattle without telling us.

• Haha

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Alice, to prepare for or continue dating, online or otherwise, you might want to consider managing your expectations: You’re 55(-ish), without a job, money or prospects; instead, you have a googleable, court-proven history of abuse, drama and hysterics. You’ve posted pictures and stories about your then-husband on social media without his consent. You’ve publicly and incessantly bashed your ex for the unforgivable sin of falling out of love with you. You’ve alienated your children to the point where their father can’t risk being around them without a neutral witness.

There is a Grand Canyon-sized gap between the kind of men this will attract and the kind of men you want to attract.

Oh, and for the love of all that’s holy, get rid of those ugly-ass glasses. No one wants to date Steve Urkel.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Another old photo. Funny she seems to have just deleted the other photo where she was wearing the same top and makeup. The one with the dog blurred in the background. Circa 2019?

Why the old photos presented as new? Why the need for attention for someone you were years prior? I find that quite sad. Why not just be real and share new photos? Life is happening now, afterall.

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
2 I think, this one in June and she's listed at another one in New Orleans in September. I agree, good for her. I don't love people tweeting at the conventions saying they shouldn't have her there etc.
Yes, agreed. Leave her alone and let her work. That's the goal, no? That she's able to support herself?

MOO

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
FFS USE A TRIPOD!!!! Omg. The camera shaking. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

This is why I keep arguing when people post that the kids need to be punished because they know right from wrong. Maybe. On some deep level they do. But coercive control is something you just can’t fully grasp until you’ve seen it or experienced it. I was in a coercive control relationship with a narc. You forget how to think for yourself because you’re not allowed to. You may know right from wrong … but what your abuser says supersedes it and will make you question yourself constantly. It’s insidious.
I'm a grown adult with previous experience of narc relationships, and I've been on these Alice threads almost since the beginning, but I've only just realised in this last year that my mother is probably a covert narc. I've had lifelong depression from child SA and before now I was just too depressed and it wasn't emotionally safe for me to see the truth. But even now, KNOWING what she is doing, catching her out in obvious lies, I still sometimes find myself questioning things and doubting myself. It can be so subtle and like you said, SO insidious. And kids have to be taught what's right and wrong, they don't just magically know it as they get older. Alice has never taught those kids right from wrong, she isolates them as much as possible and her own behaviour will be teaching them wrong is actually right. You learn what you live, and that's not even factoring in the multiple and complex factors of grooming, gaslighting, abuse, the mother-daughter bond, etc. It's not this simplistic black and white thing that Ella is 14 and she should know better and do better. She's trapped in an environment where it's not safe for her to go against her mother and she's been brainwashed into believing her father doesn't want her.

We all come at this from our own experiences which colours our perceptions and opinions. I have a real soft spot for both Ella and Elsie and I pray they make it out OK somehow. I appreciate those who defend them, because it really isn't as black and white as it's sometimes presented. ❤

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Wasn’t Bianca accused of “roid rage” when she posted that she was on Accutane for her skin breakout? Around the time of the false accusations against Bianca?

Are Alice & Ella now going to claim that’s what cause them to be “a little bit naughty”?!!

• Angry

Gilbert

I hope when they proved that Alice was behind several accounts abusing Bianca and Ioan they also proved she was trolling herself. It would be nice to see that in some court docs. She really is an idiot.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.View attachment 2903755
That’s a lot of words for saying she’s going to continue to stay in bed googling her old photos..Sad that she thinks it’s any kind of life though, even sadder for the girls.

She must realise we’re sticking around to see what happens in court. I hope she doesn’t think we’re here for her anecdotes and recycled pictures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40