Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taybridge

I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.
Screenshot_20240428_182854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Ninas purse

VIP Member
1714271549572.png

1714271583439.jpeg

Really her at 51? Alice at 49 on Good Morning Britain when she jumped on the Harvey Weinstein Bandwagon. She would be the first living proof of Dorian Gray syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The hearings were added to the court docket so I expect minute orders will follow as soon as the hearings are done. I'll keep you posted!

1000051931.png

---
The minute orders are up on the attorney portal. Downloading now. Stay tuned!
---
Court website is painfully slow. The minute orders have not yet downloaded. However, each hearing has a notation "not held, continued by stipulation" next to it so the minute orders will tell us the contents of the stipulation(s).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice who claimed her expenses are in the region of $17,000 per calendar month isn’t looking for any meaningful or gainful employment any time soon. This is to make it look like she’s trying to work but can’t. Maybe the comments to cons won’t help, have you seen the comments under any promotion Ioan does?
Doesn’t seem to affect his ability to work and pay that cunts expenses. This isn’t the job she could do, it’s window dressing for the upcoming hearings.
You can sit in a circle and humming kumbayah and say well done or you can be a realist. This is a fake as those Instagram posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Why did Alice join a dating site? This post is from early 2022 and she says she's had more offers than she'd thought.
The problem with lies is that they catch up with you.

1000004967.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Hiraeth

VIP Member
And maybe try an honest bio: Batshit, subject of a DVRO, soon to be homeless, four hairs on my head and definitely broke former actress looking for rich sugar daddy who doesn't mind being abused. All are welcome!
"But don't sit on my bed. If you sit on my bed, I will call the police."

• Haha
Reactions: 47

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Hang on she's going to announce that's she's going on a date, oh dear lord 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm cringing for her 🤢
I'm cringing for the guy who turns up for the date expecting Alice circa 2005.

"You must be Alice's mum. I'm here to pick up your daughter."

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Betting she did not get her brother Phil's permission to post his child.

View attachment 2911959
She was a pretty little girl but she looks nothing like Ella or Elsie. Alice is so desperate to claim the kids as all hers, only hers, and wipe away any trace of their father.

That name kerfuffle performance is sick and weird at any time, but today of all days? Is she trying to distract everyone from the court details, where nothing seemed to happen that's going to be public anyway, or did something significant happen with the girls that she's angry about?

ETA: Ella replying via her Instagram feels really staged too.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
She would have an easier ride (no pun intended) on bumble or plenty of fish… or any other dating app for the plebs. You’re one of us now Alice, you FORMER actress. #AliceIsAPlebPassItOn
But if she were on Bumble she'd be competing with the mad Texan.

1000051661.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
The comments Alice made about her child are disturbing.

If it's true she should not be discussing this with her bunch of freaks and putting it out there publicly. It just makes it worse. Making her daughter (who according to Alice) is feeling self conscious about her looks/skin/weight whatever etc up for discussion.

Being a teenage girl must be really hard now. Even more so in BH. Even more when your mother posts every private detail about you.

What you need to know as teenager is that your parents love you unconditionally. Alice has already set conditions on her love - "they can support me or they can fuck off."

And she's told them for many, many years now how Ioan doesn't love them and abandoned them.

There are reasons kids have low self esteem. It's so damaging.

Just shut up about it Alice and while you're at it stop dressing them in your ridiculous old clothes and posting photos and arranging pap shots of the poor child.

I feel so sorry for those poor kids having that shit show for a mother. She has no idea what damage she is doing by her actions.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
The comments Alice made about her child are disturbing.

If it's true she should not be discussing this with her bunch of freaks and putting it out there publicly. It just makes it worse. Making her daughter (who according to Alice) is feeling self conscious about her looks/skin/weight whatever etc up for discussion.

Being a teenage girl must be really hard now. Even more so in BH. Even more when your mother posts every private detail about you.

What you need to know as teenager is that your parents love you unconditionally. Alice has already set conditions on her love - "they can support me or they can fuck off."

And she's told them for many, many years now how Ioan doesn't love them and abandoned them.

There are reasons kids have low self esteem. It's so damaging.

Just shut up about it Alice and while you're at it stop dressing them in your ridiculous old clothes and posting photos and arranging pap shots of the poor child.

I feel so sorry for those poor kids having that shit show for a mother. She has no idea what damage she is doing by her actions.
I think Alice knows exactly what she is doing

She also knows that she has successfully gaslighted them into thinking that anything that happens is a direct or indirect consequence of Ioan leaving, and thus not her fault. the question is how long they will keep believing this.

Last edited:
  • Heart