Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happened in November? What talk show was B on? I'm trying to put this into the context of what was happening at the time
She’s talking about Alice’s Lorraine interview. It’s not that clear in the post and confused me at first.

Reactions: 5
Good for Bianca!
It is written in an extremely confusing and rambling way though.
One thing she does do is confirm an 'emotional affair'. She says she fell in love remotely with Ioan during lock down. Ioan confirmed they officially 'got together' (ie slept together) in June in France. So their affair did give Ioan the courage to leave Alice.
Nope, we still don't know when they slept together (and I don't really care, or want to know!).

Ioan said they "officially entered into a relationship" in June 2021, which just means that that's the time they started calling themselves girlfriend and boyfriend.

Reactions: 31
He'd already left Alice, Ioan in his court documents states his relationship with Bianca began in June 21.
I think the November interview Bianca mentions in the Lorraine interview with Alice.
Bianca states she fell in love during lockdown. Ioan left Alice into lockdown. Ioan stated his relationship officially started -ie sexual and romantic physical relationship- in June. Bianca's statements and Ioan's statements only make sense if there was an emotional affair and the relationship became formal (ie physical) in June in France.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
One thing she does do is confirm an 'emotional affair'. She says she fell in love remotely with Ioan during lock down. Ioan confirmed they officially 'got together' (ie slept together) in June in France. So their affair did give Ioan the courage to leave Alice.
No. IG left AFE in January 2021 after telling her he wanted a divorce in August 2020. IG and BW clearly were in touch remotely and said that it became a relationship in June 2021 which is 6 months after the split. That means it's a relationship not an affair. He had already filed for divorce in March 2021. They didn't meet up in France until October 2021 so 10 months after the split. So there was no affair and it's important to keep the timeline straight and accurate. It's listed on the wiki for those who aren't sure.

Friendship often become relationships. It's only an affair if you are still with your spouse. It's likely her friendship helped to give him the strength to leave though, after all, she had managed to leave an abusive spouse.

I believe IG not AFE and her lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Bianca states she fell in love during lockdown. Ioan left Alice into lockdown. Ioan stated his relationship officially started -ie sexual and romantic physical relationship- in June. Bianca's statements and Ioan's statements only make sense if there was an emotional affair and the relationship became formal (ie physical) in June in France.
she said travel ban. the travel ban in Oz was active till well into 2021

also even if you were right she says she felt in love, this doesnt mean it was mutual initially

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice had a lot of support on her side back then. She was in the midst of her worldwide smear campaign tour.
Yes and people assumed their silence meant they were guilty. In fact, it was only after the DVRO came out in Feb 2022 that many people shut up about IG the 'abuser' and BW the 'adultress'.

Anyway, she is speaking out now. 🤗

Reactions: 21
Good for Bianca!
It is written in an extremely confusing and rambling way though.
And this will be what Alice and her sycophants cling to about Bianca's post. Even though I don't think you're entirely correct about the time line.

Reactions: 17
So what happened in November? What talk show was B on? I'm trying to put this into the context of what was happening at the time
The reference to the talk show is when mAlice did the Lorraine interview...then sent the "want more" email.
Tone got a police visit last November and she refers to one of the last "messages" being in November, which obvs came from cuntbro!

I think I've got that right, someone please correct me if I'm wrong!!

Reactions: 20
No. IG left AFE in January 2021 after telling her he wanted a divorce in August 2020. IG and BW clearly were in touch remotely and said that it became a relationship in June 2021 which is 6 months after the split. That means it's a relationship not an affair. He had already filed for divorce in March 2021. They didn't meet up in France until October 2021 so 10 months after the split. So there was no affair and it's important to keep the timeline straight and accurate. It's listed on the wiki for those who aren't sure.

Friendship often become relationships. It's only an affair if you are still with your spouse. It's likely her friendship help give him the strength to leave though.

I believe IG not AFE and her lies.
Ah.....ok. What we don't know is if Bianca and Ioan started communicating before January 2021. If they did, there is clearly a 'blurring'/overlap - much like Angelina and Brad, who had an emotional affair but only started a physical affair after Brad left Jen. However, if she only started communicating with Ioan after January then I agree, there is no 'affair', emotional or otherwise. Realistically though, how likely is it they only started communication after January? I don't blame either of them and am so glad they found each other, but I'm not in the 'all good all bad" camp. Sometimes people have affairs because their marriages are so awful and toxic and often, an affair and finding another person, is the only thing that gives the person the hope and courage to leave the toxic situation.

Reactions: 11
I think the statement has had other people’s involvement and that’s why it reads oddly. I’m sure there’s been push and pull over legal issues, avoiding a defamation claim, not damaging any DVRO movements behind the scenes etc.

Good for Bee, the press are ridiculous hiding behind “public interest” the public are interested in everything and anything. Shouldn’t mean the press should be allowed to stick there nose in everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dangerous rhetoric here. Alice reads here and that will be all the ammunition she needs to once again state affair.

I believe Ioan and his court backed statements. He's not a perjurer. Unlike his ex.
---
Ah.....ok. What we don't know is if Bianca and Ioan started communicating before January 2021. If they did, there is clearly a 'blurring'/overlap - much like Angelina and Brad, who had an emotional affair but only started a physical affair after Brad left Jen. However, if he only started communicating with Ioan after January then I agree, there is no 'affair', emotional or otherwise. Realistically though, how likely is it they only started communication after January? I don't blame either of them and am so glad they found each other, but I'm not in the 'all good all bad" camp. Sometimes people have affairs because their marriages are so awful and toxic and often, an affair and finding another person, is the only thing that gives the person the hope and courage to leave the toxic situation.
Who's to say the communication was blurring though, it could have just been a friendship that then deepened when he was free.
I absolutely get what you're saying and agree with you that it could be the only thing that gives a person hope to leave a toxic situation but I just think, knowing how bat tit crazy Alice and her FMs are, and that they read here, they'll be crowing that they were right all along and there was an affair.
It's just makes me very uneasy.

Reactions: 42
I fell in love during lockdown too (just saying 😉, and out again).
Ioan told malice August 2020 that he wasn't happy and wanted to leave, and we know that it had happened a few times before too. People can fall in love very quickly, and lockdown went for about 2yrs on and off.
Now I don't really care, if they had an emotional connection while he was still living in the house, because that marriage was over waaaaay before covid existed!

Side note, we've heard from MadBetty, but is there anyone else that hasn't checked in?
I can imagine mAlice has lost it, and probably smashed up the flat...if she's not been arrested that is...one can hope 💅

Reactions: 22
Ah.....ok. What we don't know is if Bianca and Ioan started communicating before January 2021. If they did, there is clearly a 'blurring'/overlap - much like Angelina and Brad, who had an emotional affair but only started a physical affair after Brad left Jen. However, if he only started communicating with Ioan after January then I agree, there is no 'affair', emotional or otherwise. Realistically though, how likely is it they only started communication after January? I don't blame either of them and am so glad they found each other, but I'm not in the 'all good all bad" camp. Sometimes people have affairs because their marriages are so awful and toxic and often, an affair and finding another person, is the only thing that gives the person the hope and courage to leave the toxic situation.
I'd say so long there was no mutually romantic (important, you can communicate as friends, and then fall in love, sometimes one does earlier than the other) communication.

I think you can even argue anything from august 2020 on is not an affair. The second you tell your spouse you want a divorce you can obviously still try to stay together but any romantic relationship after this shouldnt be seen as an affair.

I am actually still on the side of "likely emotional affair, maybe even more, maybe even longer", but they made no statements to contradict their story so far.

Reactions: 19
I think she needs to post them. It's one thing to say these things happened and another to show irrefutable proof they did. Because without those pieces of evidence we know AE will just deny it all. I truly believe those who support her need to know the truth of what she's done and continues to do so they can make informed choices. Her close friends might not even be aware of what she's been doing in the shadows.

One hopes being held accountable with facts publicly would push her to seek treatment and make positive changes. Because a mentally healthy person doesn't do these things.

MOO
AE would deny everything regardless, even if confronted with verified video evidence. It think if B posts it, it might become a bit of a "feeding the curiosity" and tabloids. I personally (and I might be wrong of course) feel that this post B already did is such a wonderful 💣💥under mAlice’s saggy butt, that it’s perfect as is, without posting any proof.
But 100% agree re being held accountable and treatment - hopefully she will be made accountable via legal avenues, not SM

Reactions: 16
What we don't know is if Bianca and Ioan started communicating before January 2021
They did as they met on the set of Harrow for a few weeks in July/Aug 2020. I believe men and women can have friendships with each other - it doesn't have to be an 'emotional affair'. Sounds like they kept in touch and feelings grew as AFE went batshit and became even more abusive when he said he wanted a divorce. You are determined to make it sound sordid.
---
I’m sure there’s been push and pull over legal issues, avoiding a defamation claim
It's only defamation if it's not true. Sounds like BW has all the receipts. If AFE tries the 'utter utter defamation' route it will be noise only, as she won't dare sue them and get her arse handed to her in court.

Reactions: 28
People become friends and ultimately fall in love all the time. I believe that happened here. Two adults bonded over mutually toxic marriages and creative projects that excited them. They kept in touch as friends and supporters and realized there was a deeper connection to explore after he left his wife. BW was getting police help and offered the opportunity to move to the US. They agreed she'd come to France on her way to explore that connection and see where it went. It sounds like the foundation of friendship had been built and was solid enough that they were able to navigate this shitstorm together as a couple.

It's not complicated. At least not to me.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 77
They did as they met on the set of Harrow for a few weeks in July/Aug 2020. I believe men and women can have friendships with each other - it doesn't have to be an 'emotional affair'. Sounds like they kept in touch and feelings grew as AFE went batshit and became even more abusive when he said he wanted a divorce. You are determined to make it sound sordid.
---

It's only defamation if it's not true. Sounds like BW has all the receipts. If AFE tries the 'utter utter defamation' route it will be noise only, as she won't dare sue them and get her arse handed to her in court.
I’m thinking Boshoff and the Daily Fail defamation - they’ve got deep pockets. Alice couldnt afford the Uber fare to her Lawyers office to discuss libel.
Defamation claims can be used to tie a person in knots and drain their cash via lawyers, they’re a rich persons game with little to gain.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.