Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no coincidence that Tony was also visited by the police regarding the abuse he was carrying out on Alice's behalf.
tbh Tone - besides the criminal charges last year, but they could have argued on them that they are so far in the past that they should no longer be considered - single handedly secured Alice that DVRO extension. Particulary stupid as he is her brother, at least with Loopy (who has stopped posting about this in october, wonder if voluntary or not?) you can always argue that the association is not close enough for it to work against her (though Loopy posted the most outlandish lies of them all, even more than Alice ever did)

Reactions: 27
Yes Bianca, share your truth! The way she’s been treated over the last few years has been appalling, and for what? Falling in love. Hopefully Alice’s chickens are finally coming home to roost.

Also, I don’t like to comment on looks and this is probably the meanest thing I’ve ever said on tattle. But Alice looks like a bullfrog in those pap pics.
Heyyyyy now, what did bullfrogs ever do on you??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes Bianca, share your truth! The way she’s been treated over the last few years has been appalling, and for what? Falling in love. Hopefully Alice’s chickens are finally coming home to roost.
This! And the same for Ioan. That man was in an abusive marriage for bleeping YEARS, and now that he’s had the courage to leave, he’s had to deal with this utter tit

im glad they found each other, life’s too short. Bianca has got more humanity than Alice has got in her left finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I don’t think she refers exclusively to Alice in that post but certainly it’s Alice AND cronies who speak for Alice. I know the internet can be a tit place but I highly doubt random strangers would have sent a “I hope it kills you” message to a stranger who isn’t famous.

Reactions: 33
The Texan has also been pretty vile and very easy to trace. I think she's largely shut up now.

Reactions: 39
Reactions: 10
It sounds a bit confusing but it looks like Alice's alts were officially connected to her by detectives in november, that's where she also went private.
I don't get this as it's a bit confusing like you said. It would not surprise me if AFE was emailing BW about wheelchairs etc and saying she hoped MS would kill BW but did they really find out who did it? AFE would also get her most vicious FMs involved too or send them the tit to send on to BW so she would have plausible deniability.

1711727962054.png

AFE did a lot of this publicly too before the DVRO and even after it. I wonder why BW is posting now? I am glad she did - maybe because there are still emails taunting (Alice's MO) her about the MS?? Maybe AFE has done something to trigger this lately and BW just couldn't hold back. As we always said just because AFE is being quite online doesn't mean she is not doing other tit we don't see.

1711727597798.png

This spits in the face of AFE's pretending to be suicidal. IG and BW were there for each other and it could have been much worse if they weren't. Plus they had the support of family and friends too (and those of us who never fell for that bleep's BS).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There's just something so unwashed about her!
She looks like she smells, I don't know what it is.
I actually feel sorry for her tbh.
Alice your more ewww than mew!
I agree. I think it is because she puts no real effort into her appearance. I fear she just rolls out of bed and slaps on the red lipstick without washing her face or even brushing her teeth.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
not like I think Alice deserves the benefit of the doubt, but it isn't entirely clear if she means Alice in all of this (at the beginning it's clear because she quotes things that Ioan already submitted into evidence), the fake twitter account sending emails could also be the nutjob AG for example.

Just wanting to throw this in there for the interest of fairness. The "I hope MS kills you" messages she mentions earlier were from Alice's nutjobs too, after all.
Completely agree on being fair to Alice - I usually point out instances where she isn't guilty of doing something some people think she might have done.

However, Bianca mentions "emails", rather than "messages". Alice loves to email Ioan incessantly. Would Alice's FMs also be emailing Ioan/Bianca? I'd think they'd be sending them abusive social media messages instead.

Although, the way Bianca has written this post, things are not clear, so it's hard to figure out what she means for sure. I wonder if that was partly intentional.

I also love how she never mentions Alice by name, or status (ex-wife/ex-partner). It must really piss Alice off.

Reactions: 36
This reminded me of the kids abusive behaviour during the 'sleepover' and all the manic laughter that went with it. They have sad to say, learnt well from Mommie Dearest.

1711728824169.png

This shows how much Alice was 'hurting' as her braindead Stans used to tell us. Abusive messages filled with laughter.

bleep.

Reactions: 46
tbh Tone - besides the criminal charges last year, but they could have argued on them that they are so far in the past that they should no longer be considered - single handedly secured Alice that DVRO extension. Particulary stupid as he is her brother, at least with Loopy (who has stopped posting about this in october, wonder if voluntary or not?) you can always argue that the association is not close enough for it to work against her (though Loopy posted the most outlandish lies of them all, even more than Alice ever did)
I honestly think stupid Loopy got in some trouble over the Ella article.

Reactions: 31
Expect also for her to claim her fibro is much worse than anyone with a condition such as MS, and how she's being "bullied" by "trolls".
I wonder if BW was triggered by the 'poor me, I've got fibro' post? The straw that broke the camel's back??

Reactions: 11
I don't get this as it's a bit confusing like you said. It would not surprise me if AFE was emailing BW about wheelchairs etc and saying she hoped MS would kill BW but did they really find out who did it? AFE would also get her most vicious FMs involved too or send them the tit to send on to BW so she would have plausible deniability.

View attachment 2844333

AFE did a lot of this publicly too before the DVRO and even after it. I wonder why BW is posting now? I am glad she did - maybe because there are still emails taunting (Alice's MO) her about the MS?? Maybe AFE has done something to trigger this lately and BW just couldn't hold back. As we always said just because AFE is being quite online doesn't mean she is not doing other tit we don't see.

View attachment 2844312
This spits in the face of AFE's pretending to be suicidal. IG and BW were there for each other and it could have been much worse if they weren't. Plus they had the support of family and friends too (and those of us who never fell for that bleep's BS).
I absolutely don't want to criticise her writing style but it's a touch odd. She said mail, and then immediately (like it's linked) that the twitter account is linked to "that person" (the person who wrote that mail? or Alice, since constantly seems to be calling Alice "that person" here?). But she never introduced the "fake twitter account" in her write up in the first place which does make me think that she means Alice (since Ioan has already referenced this in his legal filings too)

I appreciate that for legal reasons it's probably better to keep it this confusing, but still.

I think a private detective would very quickly get a connection between Alice and those alt accounts even with a VPN because they so often said things that werent known yet at that point (the most striking example was them bemoaning that Ioan didnt hug his kids in court, then we found out over the transcripts weeks later that this is exactly what Alice bemoaned in front of the judge too!), and it's also fairly easy to find a match in writing style. But I think it's harder to sell this to a police detective/prosecutor etc to file a case against her. But then again I assume he is not keen to use any of those findings in a criminal court, but more likely in the family court plus for a DVRO extension. And of course it's good that the public knows the truth.

Reactions: 29
I just read on a comment under Bianca’s post that someone reported Tony to the police in 2022 as he threatened to kill her and her unborn child 😱 if he’s not on the restraining order then he should be! Definitely a person of interest.

• Wow
Reactions: 66
This was a years long campaign of bullying. Messages to kill herself?! Emails to her family? Weaponizing her MS against her? You have to be evil to do those things. Absolutely bleeping evil. 💀
AFE is evil. And she now has the face she deserves too. I imagine there is high drama going on right now in Casa Evans. Maybe she will get Ella to leave abusive messages on IG's phone?? Or some other stunt.

1711729366410.png

Reactions: 35
I feel that this has been posted now because things are going on behind the scenes in their favour and that they have solid evidence that’s really going to rock things. Unlike Alice, Bianca doesn’t post things without thought, consideration or facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Just seen Bs post...yes girl 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Yes I know I'm a little late, but have been doing some gardening.
Can we have a check in for anyone that lives within a 200 mile radius of mAlice please...I'm not even joking 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.